Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Coliseum screen floating off?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32
This happened to me twice in player vs player fights. My first PVP battles, so it's nice to know that I didn't break the site!
This happened to me twice in player vs player fights. My first PVP battles, so it's nice to know that I didn't break the site!
I didn't bother screencapping it because I know it's already been reported, but I've had this happen twice. I'm using the most current version of Firefox and Windows 7, and was not battling during the heavy traffic hours or the midnight rollover lag. The Coliseum wasn't showing any other of it's errors at the time, it was working like a well oiled machine... and then randomly this.

I have chosen to interpret the scenario as thus:

My dragons are so terrifying in their glorious power that the very earth itself flees for fear of their horrible might.
I didn't bother screencapping it because I know it's already been reported, but I've had this happen twice. I'm using the most current version of Firefox and Windows 7, and was not battling during the heavy traffic hours or the midnight rollover lag. The Coliseum wasn't showing any other of it's errors at the time, it was working like a well oiled machine... and then randomly this.

I have chosen to interpret the scenario as thus:

My dragons are so terrifying in their glorious power that the very earth itself flees for fear of their horrible might.
IiQiWPn.pngbfEyFxs.pngkqf9y5Z.pngGZlWKfO.pngCWIUaHz.png43xqIhP.pngmdKE3mR.png0WN7RG0.pngfpCIsza.pngS8TNA1X.pngwZbURwQ.png
Just happened to me too. I'm on the most updated version of Chrome a few minutes ago, so around a 2k traffic period. I was in the cave area, and one of the fire mushroom enemies was about to use a magic attack when it happened. Screenshot: [img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/c9f50aa9a6e69e9d9b42483307772686/tumblr_mpp6er2KX41qife2bo1_500.png[/img]
Just happened to me too. I'm on the most updated version of Chrome a few minutes ago, so around a 2k traffic period. I was in the cave area, and one of the fire mushroom enemies was about to use a magic attack when it happened.

Screenshot:

tumblr_mpp6er2KX41qife2bo1_500.png
TuEVAjZ.png
lol I had this happen to me today and I cracked up. It's just so strange. I also had this weird problem where the enemies would disappear on their way to attack, attack, then disappear when moving back... it was really odd. (I'm on Chrome.)
lol I had this happen to me today and I cracked up. It's just so strange. I also had this weird problem where the enemies would disappear on their way to attack, attack, then disappear when moving back... it was really odd. (I'm on Chrome.)
well glad this isnt just me thought i should cap it and share [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v127/therhoda/24d3282b-1cdb-4810-8918-fb21edc3d20b_zps848cbde7.jpg[/img]
well glad this isnt just me

thought i should cap it and share

24d3282b-1cdb-4810-8918-fb21edc3d20b_zps848cbde7.jpg
F6iUdSQ.pngmaiijHe.png
I didn't save the screen image, but this happened to me just a few minutes ago. I was in a 3 v 3 rated match fighting one earth and two light dragons. I didn't catch whos turn it was when the screen just bugged out.
I didn't save the screen image, but this happened to me just a few minutes ago. I was in a 3 v 3 rated match fighting one earth and two light dragons. I didn't catch whos turn it was when the screen just bugged out.
2i1fr40.jpg
[img]http://i.imgur.com/SjBepmA.png[/img] Me too, on the same area! Though it made me laugh, so I didn't want to bother anyone with reporting it. I just thought it was a funny unexpected error. They're like "Nope, we're done here I give up!"
SjBepmA.png

Me too, on the same area!

Though it made me laugh, so I didn't want to bother anyone with reporting it. I just thought it was a funny unexpected error.

They're like "Nope, we're done here I give up!"
Please ping me if you reply to my posts @Frexel
I have not had exactly this bug, but mine seems similar:

In Firefox (but not Chrome), when a monster uses a 'bite' attack, the gui, the characters/monsters fighting, and the attack blink out for the durration of the attack, leaving just the background visible, until the attack ends.
I have not had exactly this bug, but mine seems similar:

In Firefox (but not Chrome), when a monster uses a 'bite' attack, the gui, the characters/monsters fighting, and the attack blink out for the durration of the attack, leaving just the background visible, until the attack ends.
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
[img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/91817152/Flight%20Rising/Glitches/Coluseum_Wut.png[/img] Reposting I think it thinks its a scrap book <3 My reaction: [img]http://catsmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/grumpy-cat-gif-2.gif[/img]
Coluseum_Wut.png

Reposting
I think it thinks its a scrap book <3

My reaction:
grumpy-cat-gif-2.gif
I haven&#039;t spotted the screen &#039;floating&#039; off at all, but in my last few battles I have noticed that sometimes when the enemy attacks, the UI, all enemies and occasionally the dragon being attacked will disappear, leaving just my other dragons and the background image for a split second.

I don&#039;t remember most of it, but the most recent happened when a Strangler was biting my Tundra dragon Saffron. I was in the level 4-5 area, using Chrome (not the most updated version).

Also the gifs in this thread are glorious.

EDIT: Well that was interesting. This time the only thing that remained was the background, the dragon being attacked (my Fae Fiera) and the attacking monster. There wasn&#039;t any attack animation either, though the Dodge did come up when Fiera avoided the attacks.
I haven&#039;t spotted the screen &#039;floating&#039; off at all, but in my last few battles I have noticed that sometimes when the enemy attacks, the UI, all enemies and occasionally the dragon being attacked will disappear, leaving just my other dragons and the background image for a split second.

I don&#039;t remember most of it, but the most recent happened when a Strangler was biting my Tundra dragon Saffron. I was in the level 4-5 area, using Chrome (not the most updated version).

Also the gifs in this thread are glorious.

EDIT: Well that was interesting. This time the only thing that remained was the background, the dragon being attacked (my Fae Fiera) and the attacking monster. There wasn&#039;t any attack animation either, though the Dodge did come up when Fiera avoided the attacks.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32