Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Coliseum screen floating off?
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Along with most people who seem to be getting this error - I also have trouble crashing in the kelp beds. Can almost replicate it reliably with any magic attack animation (meditate is fine). Using iPhone 5s on safari, but this seems a widespread issue. I think there was/is a trigger for this bug perhaps since I've been fine until recently. Also stopped crashing for me when I killed enemies in a certain order as well? Perhaps a specific set of mobs and how they attack trigger this?

Edit: intresting - while trying things out almost 100% of the time the first magic attack occurs there's a crash. However sometimes it can take multiple magic attacks to make it crash (still usually does after awhile). Meditate seems to be used a lot more although that could just be my own bias, and more importantly load time for the coliseum initially and between each battle notacably increases.
Along with most people who seem to be getting this error - I also have trouble crashing in the kelp beds. Can almost replicate it reliably with any magic attack animation (meditate is fine). Using iPhone 5s on safari, but this seems a widespread issue. I think there was/is a trigger for this bug perhaps since I've been fine until recently. Also stopped crashing for me when I killed enemies in a certain order as well? Perhaps a specific set of mobs and how they attack trigger this?

Edit: intresting - while trying things out almost 100% of the time the first magic attack occurs there's a crash. However sometimes it can take multiple magic attacks to make it crash (still usually does after awhile). Meditate seems to be used a lot more although that could just be my own bias, and more importantly load time for the coliseum initially and between each battle notacably increases.
I am training my dragons in the training grounds and each time an enemy attacks using long rang magic this happens I hope they fix it soon.
I am training my dragons in the training grounds and each time an enemy attacks using long rang magic this happens I hope they fix it soon.
Jqlkxca.png
i had a crash in the coliseum, and was told to report it here i have a safari browser, a mac OS X computer, and had not cleaned my computer in a few days i hope this helps :) [img]http://i.imgur.com/K0YQuf3.png[/img]
i had a crash in the coliseum, and was told to report it here
i have a safari browser, a mac OS X computer, and had not cleaned my computer in a few days
i hope this helps :)
K0YQuf3.png
she/they
fr time + 2
Hi, I was told to report this here - I'm having this glitch very frequently in the kelp beds right now. I use the coli a lot and have never had it happen before, but it has been happening almost every time an enemy uses a magic attack. I have cleared my cache, tried both firefox and chrome, changed my faire socket and had it happen on three different devices on two different wireless networks. It is Wavecrest Saturnalia right now though so it is hopefully due to the festival server load.
Hi, I was told to report this here - I'm having this glitch very frequently in the kelp beds right now. I use the coli a lot and have never had it happen before, but it has been happening almost every time an enemy uses a magic attack. I have cleared my cache, tried both firefox and chrome, changed my faire socket and had it happen on three different devices on two different wireless networks. It is Wavecrest Saturnalia right now though so it is hopefully due to the festival server load.
told to post the error here [img]http://orig12.deviantart.net/3c6c/f/2016/154/3/2/screen_shot_2016_06_02_at_1_16_24_am_by_writingowl-da4sylb.png[/img] it was really laggy, then glitched into screenshot I shared. Using up to date google chrome on macbook
told to post the error here screen_shot_2016_06_02_at_1_16_24_am_by_writingowl-da4sylb.png it was really laggy, then glitched into screenshot I shared. Using up to date google chrome on macbook
ngEefQw.pngSignatureWriters_zps309a4883.png
Here's some quality screenshots from earlier today [img]http://imgur.com/HbfRLUD.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/QX1MuAp.png[/img] For reference, I have three dragons on my side and there were two remaining aggressors, when I used my third dragon to kill the fading enemy you can see in the screenshot. This is by far the silliest glitch I have seen, but I saw none of the animation described earlier in this very thread; the error occurred instantly.
Here's some quality screenshots from earlier today
HbfRLUD.png
QX1MuAp.png
For reference, I have three dragons on my side and there were two remaining aggressors, when I used my third dragon to kill the fading enemy you can see in the screenshot.

This is by far the silliest glitch I have seen, but I saw none of the animation described earlier in this very thread; the error occurred instantly.
Yup, I've just seen this one too whilst out for a stroll on the Woodland Path. Last enemy was on the verge of being killed.
I'm using Firefox on Win10.
Yup, I've just seen this one too whilst out for a stroll on the Woodland Path. Last enemy was on the verge of being killed.
I'm using Firefox on Win10.
Pook

windflight1.png
Chrome on Windows 7 It's been a while since the last time this happened to me... Floated off before my dragon could use Eliminate. [img]https://i.gyazo.com/9c5c1dcfb1b642886f90ee3b03c761b2.png[/img] [size=2](goodbye screen, have a safe trip!)[/size]
Chrome on Windows 7
It's been a while since the last time this happened to me... Floated off before my dragon could use Eliminate.
9c5c1dcfb1b642886f90ee3b03c761b2.png

(goodbye screen, have a safe trip!)
windmill toy
Have a good day!
... Boreas coat of arms
This bug has not been taken care of.
This bug has not been taken care of.
fLdYOuE.png JrZGMGx.png yvMj9jM.png
yCbB7XD.png cHa0MYt.png yZFrBUC.png
ct2DDh7.png zLwbKxI.png QetF0Qf.png
v2PJF9u.png
Chara was here =)
When in the Coliseum fighting a Mantarune, the Mantarune fired off its magical attack and the entire graphical window seemed to veer off to one side, tilt, and freeze abruptly. I was not in safe mode at the time. My dragon team was from top to bottom, Water, Shadow, and Nature, which means a super effective or ineffective elemental attack and subsequent graphical effect could be the cause. [b]Browser[/b]: Chrome [b]Screenshot[/b]: [img]http://i64.tinypic.com/f07y51.png[/img]
When in the Coliseum fighting a Mantarune, the Mantarune fired off its magical attack and the entire graphical window seemed to veer off to one side, tilt, and freeze abruptly. I was not in safe mode at the time.

My dragon team was from top to bottom, Water, Shadow, and Nature, which means a super effective or ineffective elemental attack and subsequent graphical effect could be the cause.

Browser: Chrome

Screenshot:
f07y51.png
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32