Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [ONLINE] Lv 22 Cauldron Rental
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
[center][b][i][u][size=6]Hello! And welcome to Nema's Brewery![/size][/u][/i][/b][/center] [center]I have a [b]level 22 cauldron[/b] and I enjoy helping others through alchemy. All you need to do is send me the [b][u]materials[/u][/b], [b][u]required treasure to brew[/u][/b], [b][u]an extra fee, a third of the required brewing fee[/u][/b], and I will be more than happy to make something for you. [b][u]I am willing to accept gems as payment[/u][/b], and will list a price when requested. Ping me if you're interested! Due to the unreliability of transmutation, [b][u]I will not reduce items[/u][/b] to alchemical form. That would simply take too much time to get a specific color, type, or amount. As much as I enjoy brewing, I still have to make some profit to take care of my dragons and projects with. I do need to generate some income with this, please understand. I apologize for the inconvenience and hope to brew for you. [color=magenta][size=6][b][u][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1950536]Here[/url] is a handy guide for Baldwin's Brew, if you need to check what materials you need![/u][/b][/size][/color] [b][u]Currently Brewing: Open![/u][/b] [b][u]Here are some examples of the cool stuff I can brew for you![/u][/b] [item=breed change: bogsneak] [item=unhatched bogsneak egg] [item=primary gene: skink] [item=secondary gene: spinner] [item=primary gene: poison] [item=secondary gene: toxin] [item=tertiary gene: scales] [center][item=marshwisp colony] [item=arcane tome] [item=primary alchemist tools] [item=butterfly's helmet] [item=wild banner] [item=desert rain frog companion] [item=poisonous rose thorn collar] [item=ball python] [item=charming sage lantern] [item=vista: tentacles] [item=vista: sea slugs][item=vista: alchemical formula] [item=anomalous skink] [item=marbled serpenta] [item=painted protobeast] [item=tar-trooper slarg] [item=irregular nekomata] [item=fine alchemical reduction] [item=reinforced glass beaker] [item=imbued sulfur] There's way more in the aforementioned visual guide linked above. I look forward to doing business with you! If you would like to donate any extra alchemy reagents or materials, please include a note of it in the Crossroads. Donations cannot be used in lieu of brewing fees. [center]During festivals, I am always happy to brew up skins and currency! The Prismatic Tokens take a very long time to brew, and I would much rather have my cauldron open to brew as many other things as I can. I apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.[/center]
Hello! And welcome to Nema's Brewery!

I have a level 22 cauldron and I enjoy helping others through alchemy. All you need to do is send me the materials, required treasure to brew, an extra fee, a third of the required brewing fee, and I will be more than happy to make something for you. I am willing to accept gems as payment, and will list a price when requested. Ping me if you're interested!

Due to the unreliability of transmutation, I will not reduce items to alchemical form. That would simply take too much time to get a specific color, type, or amount.

As much as I enjoy brewing, I still have to make some profit to take care of my dragons and projects with. I do need to generate some income with this, please understand. I apologize for the inconvenience and hope to brew for you.

Here is a handy guide for Baldwin's Brew, if you need to check what materials you need!

Currently Brewing: Open!

Here are some examples of the cool stuff I can brew for you!

Breed Change: Bogsneak Unhatched Bogsneak Egg

Primary Gene: Skink Secondary Gene: Spinner
Primary Gene: Poison Secondary Gene: Toxin
Tertiary Gene: Scales
Marshwisp Colony Arcane Tome Primary Alchemist Tools
Butterfly's Helmet Wild Banner Desert Rain Frog Companion
Poisonous Rose Thorn Collar Ball Python Charming Sage Lantern

Vista: Tentacles Vista: Sea Slugs Vista: Alchemical Formula

Anomalous Skink Marbled Serpenta
Painted Protobeast Tar-Trooper Slarg Irregular Nekomata

Fine Alchemical Reduction Reinforced Glass Beaker Imbued Sulfur

There's way more in the aforementioned visual guide linked above. I look forward to doing business with you!

If you would like to donate any extra alchemy reagents or materials, please include a note of it in the Crossroads. Donations cannot be used in lieu of brewing fees.
During festivals, I am always happy to brew up skins and currency! The Prismatic Tokens take a very long time to brew, and I would much rather have my cauldron open to brew as many other things as I can. I apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
@MirrorDemonNema

Could you please brew me x2 Fine Reductions? :3
@MirrorDemonNema

Could you please brew me x2 Fine Reductions? :3
flightrising_forum_mephistopheles_by_sunfaun-dbffmeb.png
@Solztize

Sure can! Would you send the materials over so I can brew those up for you?
@Solztize

Sure can! Would you send the materials over so I can brew those up for you?
@MirrorDemonNema

Could you help me brew a Toxin gene? Ping me when you're ready to accept the items, I'll send them over then.
@MirrorDemonNema

Could you help me brew a Toxin gene? Ping me when you're ready to accept the items, I'll send them over then.
aka agateflame
@agateflame

I would be more than happy to help with that! I'll brew it as soon as I get the items and treasure.
@agateflame

I would be more than happy to help with that! I'll brew it as soon as I get the items and treasure.
@MirrorDemonNema

Can you brew me 1 set of Reinforced Glass Beakers and use those to brew 2 Fine Alchemical Reduction please?
@MirrorDemonNema

Can you brew me 1 set of Reinforced Glass Beakers and use those to brew 2 Fine Alchemical Reduction please?
@Mystyic

I sure can. Would you please send the materials and funds for both so that I can start brewing those immediately?
@Mystyic

I sure can. Would you please send the materials and funds for both so that I can start brewing those immediately?
@MirrorDemonNema

Thank you, will send them over now.
@MirrorDemonNema

Thank you, will send them over now.
@MirrorDemonNema
i have the mats for a fine alchemical reduction, if u have a cauldron ready!
@MirrorDemonNema
i have the mats for a fine alchemical reduction, if u have a cauldron ready!
@avespanthera

I absolutely do have a cauldron ready! Just send the mats and funds over and I will brew it right away.
@avespanthera

I absolutely do have a cauldron ready! Just send the mats and funds over and I will brew it right away.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19