Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Coliseum Stalling
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 88 89
Coli has been alright for most of today. Only stalling once an hour or so for me, until now (around 07.20 server time)
It's started hanging every three or four battles again now.
Will keep trying as I have exalt fodder to train and send off to Mr Icicle.
Coli has been alright for most of today. Only stalling once an hour or so for me, until now (around 07.20 server time)
It's started hanging every three or four battles again now.
Will keep trying as I have exalt fodder to train and send off to Mr Icicle.
It's been bad for the past couple of days, lots of freezing and then having to refresh. It really sucks losing the breath and then the exp bonus. Training exalt fodder is p. much my only reliable source of income and now that's getting to be unreliable too. Combined with the slowdown bug, this is really bad. :( I love FR but there's no point in playing if it becomes a chore.
It's been bad for the past couple of days, lots of freezing and then having to refresh. It really sucks losing the breath and then the exp bonus. Training exalt fodder is p. much my only reliable source of income and now that's getting to be unreliable too. Combined with the slowdown bug, this is really bad. :( I love FR but there's no point in playing if it becomes a chore.
I'm about ready to give up on the coli too. Every second or third battle (if I'm lucky enough to get through the first one) it's hanging or stalling, usually at the end of the fight so I'm putting in a lot of time for absolutely no payoff. The last few fights where this has happened it's been one of two issues that come up.

1: The coliseum crashes completely and I get the "Signal to the server lost" message. This ALWAYS happens, without fail (unless there's a valid reason for it like server reset) just after I've selected a move to finish off the final enemy. I would think it was just bad luck or a wonky connection, but I started writing down the conditions when it crashed and that's the only one other than server reset on the list after a week. This is by far the most common issue and comes up every second or third fight unless the second issue forces a coliseum reset first.

2: I successfully destroy all enemies, but they refuse to accept that the fight is over. I end up with my surviving dragons being the only ones left in the fight, with no enemies to target, but the fight will not end. I can sit there and heal or defend for hours without the fight ending and the only way I can get out of it is to reset the coliseum. I get no experience or loot for this. This issue is far less common and has only happened 3 or 4 times.

Since there is something about the fairground that is borked on my computer (I've tried the alternate links and ports, clearing my cache, and reloading my system to a restore point but the loading bar never fills past about a centimetre - this is only on my computer though and I've been able to get into the games from other machines) levelling exalt fodder is my main source of income. It's getting to the point where I'm just about ready to give up on the site completely, but I love my pixel dragons and don't really want to do that. Help?
I'm about ready to give up on the coli too. Every second or third battle (if I'm lucky enough to get through the first one) it's hanging or stalling, usually at the end of the fight so I'm putting in a lot of time for absolutely no payoff. The last few fights where this has happened it's been one of two issues that come up.

1: The coliseum crashes completely and I get the "Signal to the server lost" message. This ALWAYS happens, without fail (unless there's a valid reason for it like server reset) just after I've selected a move to finish off the final enemy. I would think it was just bad luck or a wonky connection, but I started writing down the conditions when it crashed and that's the only one other than server reset on the list after a week. This is by far the most common issue and comes up every second or third fight unless the second issue forces a coliseum reset first.

2: I successfully destroy all enemies, but they refuse to accept that the fight is over. I end up with my surviving dragons being the only ones left in the fight, with no enemies to target, but the fight will not end. I can sit there and heal or defend for hours without the fight ending and the only way I can get out of it is to reset the coliseum. I get no experience or loot for this. This issue is far less common and has only happened 3 or 4 times.

Since there is something about the fairground that is borked on my computer (I've tried the alternate links and ports, clearing my cache, and reloading my system to a restore point but the loading bar never fills past about a centimetre - this is only on my computer though and I've been able to get into the games from other machines) levelling exalt fodder is my main source of income. It's getting to the point where I'm just about ready to give up on the site completely, but I love my pixel dragons and don't really want to do that. Help?
Okay, so I started coliseum-ing at about 10:55 am. Coliseum ran great until 11:09, at which time it stalled. Stalled again at 11:16 and 11:17, then again 11:27. Then 11:30, then 11:31 (I only got one battle in that time).

What's going on, anyway? It ran great for at least a couple months there, even with a lot more people using it.
Okay, so I started coliseum-ing at about 10:55 am. Coliseum ran great until 11:09, at which time it stalled. Stalled again at 11:16 and 11:17, then again 11:27. Then 11:30, then 11:31 (I only got one battle in that time).

What's going on, anyway? It ran great for at least a couple months there, even with a lot more people using it.
I'm having the same issues Karmoth mentioned. I'm so irritated. I have had several fights where I kill all but the last enemy, go in for the LAST strike and the coli hangs. So I get no rewards, no exp for my dragon. I've tried to get this one dragon's level to complete for the past few days and I CANT get the last bit of exp he needs because Coli Hangs. This is so lame :c

I really, really hope FR staff is planning to push the server optimizations before Trickmurk or our holiday is really going to be ruined by the horrible coli lag :c
I'm having the same issues Karmoth mentioned. I'm so irritated. I have had several fights where I kill all but the last enemy, go in for the LAST strike and the coli hangs. So I get no rewards, no exp for my dragon. I've tried to get this one dragon's level to complete for the past few days and I CANT get the last bit of exp he needs because Coli Hangs. This is so lame :c

I really, really hope FR staff is planning to push the server optimizations before Trickmurk or our holiday is really going to be ruined by the horrible coli lag :c
7HydpTe.png jFhVofF.png
I have just refreshed the coli again, and this is the third time in a row that I haven't been able to complete even ONE battle!!! *rips out hair*
I have just refreshed the coli again, and this is the third time in a row that I haven't been able to complete even ONE battle!!! *rips out hair*

» She/Her | FR + 3
» Nature Dom Team
» Pings encouraged!
» Discord: myrtana.
»'Wishlist'|'AvatarxDragon
- - - - - Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.
-
-
-
same here!!!!
same here!!!!
Dragonlady-Tundra1.png[img][/img]
We poked Coliseum again, let us know if it gets any better or stays the same.
We poked Coliseum again, let us know if it gets any better or stays the same.
I've been battling for the past 35 minutes with no stalling! I'll post here if it starts up again. :)
I've been battling for the past 35 minutes with no stalling! I'll post here if it starts up again. :)
[quote name="Cranberry" date="2014-02-20 13:14:48"]I've been battling for the past 35 minutes with no stalling! I'll post here if it starts up again. :)[/quote] Happy to hear that! Thank you! I'll let the devs know. :)
Cranberry wrote on 2014-02-20 13:14:48:

Happy to hear that! Thank you! I'll let the devs know. :)
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 88 89