Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Coliseum Stalling
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 88 89
It happens to me when Contuse is dodged by the enemy as well. I'm using Google Chrome, so it's not a Firefox-exclusive issue.
It happens to me when Contuse is dodged by the enemy as well. I'm using Google Chrome, so it's not a Firefox-exclusive issue.
01nVszz.png
XmHV7tO.png
If you were experiencing an issue in which Coliseum was stalling during bolts or when enemies dodged, please refresh the page and try again.
If you were experiencing an issue in which Coliseum was stalling during bolts or when enemies dodged, please refresh the page and try again.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
No hiccups so far, enemy dodged a Contuse, my Fae dodged A Water Bolt, and the game didn't lock up.
No hiccups so far, enemy dodged a Contuse, my Fae dodged A Water Bolt, and the game didn't lock up.
Contuse just now broke a player vs player battle, so this is still happening.

I'm pretty sure my dragon doesn't dodge it but she uses Anticipate and guard, which seems to break it a lot. I'm trying to get into another battle now and I'll post if it happens again.

Edit:
Just had another battle where it was used and it did not lock up when it hit my dragon using guard and anticipate.
Contuse just now broke a player vs player battle, so this is still happening.

I'm pretty sure my dragon doesn't dodge it but she uses Anticipate and guard, which seems to break it a lot. I'm trying to get into another battle now and I'll post if it happens again.

Edit:
Just had another battle where it was used and it did not lock up when it hit my dragon using guard and anticipate.
I was just doing a battle in the level 7-8 field, and it stopped working. I stared at the screen for at least 3-4 minutes then refreshed after giving up, and summarily lost five energy from those dragons since apparently it was running away. :/
I was just doing a battle in the level 7-8 field, and it stopped working. I stared at the screen for at least 3-4 minutes then refreshed after giving up, and summarily lost five energy from those dragons since apparently it was running away. :/
Colliseum keeps freezing on me too :P Just lost 50 meat on easy win battles because I had to reload...
Colliseum keeps freezing on me too :P Just lost 50 meat on easy win battles because I had to reload...
I keep having moments where it seems to freeze but if I wait a little bit, it jumps back into gear and finishes the attack. Basically, instead of freezing (which it had been doing constantly before for me), it is now severe lag. But...at least it's doing something?
I keep having moments where it seems to freeze but if I wait a little bit, it jumps back into gear and finishes the attack. Basically, instead of freezing (which it had been doing constantly before for me), it is now severe lag. But...at least it's doing something?
Adrian, the mirror, had just finished putting the bleed on the top Iridescent Scaleback. The animations are still going and I can full size and go back, but the enemy isnt' taking their turn so I can't do anything. :/ I've also noticed some slowing today. Where there is a significant pause while waiting for an enemy to take their turn. I think the one time it was almost a minute. Win7 and Chrome [img]http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/2228/coliseumhang2.png[/img]
Adrian, the mirror, had just finished putting the bleed on the top Iridescent Scaleback. The animations are still going and I can full size and go back, but the enemy isnt' taking their turn so I can't do anything. :/

I've also noticed some slowing today. Where there is a significant pause while waiting for an enemy to take their turn. I think the one time it was almost a minute.
Win7 and Chrome

coliseumhang2.png
FRFlightPrideBannerWind_zps362d3fa9.png
I'm back, but life is being complicated. It probably will take awhile for me to reply, because I log on irratically.
Once again the coliseum stalled much in the same way that happened to salma just above me, and once again I had to refresh, and once again I lost energy. I really have no luck with the coliseum!
Once again the coliseum stalled much in the same way that happened to salma just above me, and once again I had to refresh, and once again I lost energy. I really have no luck with the coliseum!
same as Felly here, not very happy about energy loss due to the Battle freezing up.
same as Felly here, not very happy about energy loss due to the Battle freezing up.
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 88 89