Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | stuck on victory screen
Internet Explorer, Forgotten Cave and Bamboo Falls.
Internet Explorer, Forgotten Cave and Bamboo Falls.
fOSQCIF.pngFR+3zzLDnv4.png Stuff I write
Same issue here.
All other venues except Training fields. :/

Same issue here.
All other venues except Training fields. :/

nanban2_by_barguest-d9qq7td.png
Glad to see I'm not the only one having issues with this. Also in the Mire, not sure of the os on this computer since it's my work computer but I'm using IE which usually runs the coli fine.
Glad to see I'm not the only one having issues with this. Also in the Mire, not sure of the os on this computer since it's my work computer but I'm using IE which usually runs the coli fine.
DRr34Qm.png
Same for me: in the Kelp Beds, and after only 1 battle.

I'm on I.E 10 for the day. (I thought maybe that was the issue, but then I checked this thread and found others with the same problem....)
Same for me: in the Kelp Beds, and after only 1 battle.

I'm on I.E 10 for the day. (I thought maybe that was the issue, but then I checked this thread and found others with the same problem....)
VsQsiFi.pngT2nbrk6.pngRvZlNo0.pngaL21n5x.pngygWzlbs.png7GFlGJN.pngPdiBTNZ.pngMTtORbV.pnge7NCmti.pngr40kQDf.pngkIO8qd8.pngBYPpgRe.pngtDii0Aq.png
EBEMlSX.png
Same issue here.
Same issue here.
cosjlpY.png?1.png
Same for me: all venues except Training Fields (Windows 7, Firefox). [quote name="Juliamon" date=2016-01-03 01:33:23]My uneducated guess is that the mimic monsters were removed, but not the mob groups they were a part of, so those groups are still trying to spawn and hanging when they can't pull up the mimic sprites.[/quote] I also think this is the problem.
Same for me: all venues except Training Fields (Windows 7, Firefox).

Juliamon wrote on 2016-01-03:
My uneducated guess is that the mimic monsters were removed, but not the mob groups they were a part of, so those groups are still trying to spawn and hanging when they can't pull up the mimic sprites.

I also think this is the problem.
same issue happening here. : P
windows 7, chrome, was in the crystal pools venue.
same issue happening here. : P
windows 7, chrome, was in the crystal pools venue.
~ Ux2iSVM.png ezgoIF2.png ~ywrA5FE.png mQ0CvT6.png ZlHPBW0.png
~~» code shop
~~» mass hatch
~~» gen1 sales
~~» accent sales
Same issue as everyone else.
Same issue as everyone else.
[quote name="Maki" date=2016-01-03 10:42:15] Same for me: all venues except Training Fields (Windows 7, Firefox). [quote name="Juliamon" date=2016-01-03 01:33:23]My uneducated guess is that the mimic monsters were removed, but not the mob groups they were a part of, so those groups are still trying to spawn and hanging when they can't pull up the mimic sprites.[/quote] I also think this is the problem. [/quote] Yeah. I've been in Training Fields for a while now, training a new Coli team, and it does not freeze at all, so I do think the theory about it being the NotN monsters is true.
Maki wrote on 2016-01-03:

My uneducated guess is that the mimic monsters were removed, but not the mob groups they were a part of, so those groups are still trying to spawn and hanging when they can't pull up the mimic sprites.

Yeah. I've been in Training Fields for a while now, training a new Coli team, and it does not freeze at all, so I do think the theory about it being the NotN monsters is true.
VOkp50l.png Neffi
she/her
FR +9

Arcane Dom Lead
8vElUoQ.png
[quote name="Maki" date=2016-01-03 10:42:15] Same for me: all venues except Training Fields (Windows 7, Firefox). [quote name="Juliamon" date=2016-01-03 01:33:23]My uneducated guess is that the mimic monsters were removed, but not the mob groups they were a part of, so those groups are still trying to spawn and hanging when they can't pull up the mimic sprites.[/quote] I also think this is the problem. [/quote] I think so, too. Since I tested the training fields and the issue doesn't occur there. At least, not for me.
Maki wrote on 2016-01-03:

I think so, too. Since I tested the training fields and the issue doesn't occur there. At least, not for me.
gtXoNKE.png
Down in the forest, we'll sing a chorus.