Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | stuck on victory screen
Same here. Mire, Chrome, Windows 10.
Same here. Mire, Chrome, Windows 10.
FR_Banners_Lightning_4.png
I have been having this problem since Saturday (the 2nd), it freezes at the end of the battle but also during the battle when I try to scratch or eliminate. I just tried twice to battle in the coliseum and had to start over every time. The first time was when my experience boost was maxed out and the second when it was at 75%. This is very frustrating, not only is that experience boost lost and the battle not completed but I have to start over.
I have been having this problem since Saturday (the 2nd), it freezes at the end of the battle but also during the battle when I try to scratch or eliminate. I just tried twice to battle in the coliseum and had to start over every time. The first time was when my experience boost was maxed out and the second when it was at 75%. This is very frustrating, not only is that experience boost lost and the battle not completed but I have to start over.
I am experiencing the same issues, after a few battles it freezes on the victory screen. I am using Dolphin web browser on my Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Android tablet. I tried clearing my cache and even tried updating Dolphin, but the problem persists. I was battling in Boreal, didn't try other venues because it was too frustrating.

I am experiencing the same issues, after a few battles it freezes on the victory screen. I am using Dolphin web browser on my Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Android tablet. I tried clearing my cache and even tried updating Dolphin, but the problem persists. I was battling in Boreal, didn't try other venues because it was too frustrating.

I'm also only able to make it through two or three battles in the Mire before it jams on the victory screen. Have tried the safe mode link as well as the normal one, no difference.

Windows 7, Opera 34.0.
I'm also only able to make it through two or three battles in the Mire before it jams on the victory screen. Have tried the safe mode link as well as the normal one, no difference.

Windows 7, Opera 34.0.
dxGFMNt.png
I'm having the same problem, BOTH with the normal coliseum link, and with the safemode coliseum link...

Kelp Beds, Chrome, Windows 7
I'm having the same problem, BOTH with the normal coliseum link, and with the safemode coliseum link...

Kelp Beds, Chrome, Windows 7
mrj1Uku.png
I am also having these issues. :( I decided to start training some dragons for eventual exalt, and can't get more than 1-4 battles into the mire. Very frustrating for training, having to constantly reload after only a short time.

Using Windows 7, Chrome
I am also having these issues. :( I decided to start training some dragons for eventual exalt, and can't get more than 1-4 battles into the mire. Very frustrating for training, having to constantly reload after only a short time.

Using Windows 7, Chrome
Having the same issues. It's making trying to level up a new coli team for a friend exceedingly difficult.

Windows Vista, Chrome, Bamboo Falls.
Having the same issues. It's making trying to level up a new coli team for a friend exceedingly difficult.

Windows Vista, Chrome, Bamboo Falls.
FoJ8nwr.pngWfi70uM.png
Happening to me as well. Windows 10, Chrome, Kelp Beds.
Happening to me as well. Windows 10, Chrome, Kelp Beds.
Same problem, running Windows 10 / Firefox 43.0.3 (12GB memory). This is happening in the four lowest venues (I'm farming, and haven't tried any of the higher venues) since about 9:00 server time.
Same problem, running Windows 10 / Firefox 43.0.3 (12GB memory). This is happening in the four lowest venues (I'm farming, and haven't tried any of the higher venues) since about 9:00 server time.
HEveOVO.png
I'm getting this error, too, in the Mire, Crystal Pools, and Harpy's Roost. I'm using Internet Explorer.
I'm getting this error, too, in the Mire, Crystal Pools, and Harpy's Roost. I'm using Internet Explorer.
Silver Kitsune Wish List | Chest List Golden Kitsune