Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | stuck on victory screen
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 47 48
Same issue here. Restarting, clearing cache, switching browsers, nothing has helped.

Hoping it's just that NotN issue and it can be resolved quickly.
Same issue here. Restarting, clearing cache, switching browsers, nothing has helped.

Hoping it's just that NotN issue and it can be resolved quickly.
getting the same issue here, running google chrome. happened to me in both forgotten cave and sandswept delta so i think it's safe to say that it's not just the venue. :|

ETA: it's also getting stuck on the loading screen for me as well when i try to actually get into a venue. the coli itself loads and so do the other pages (organize party, abilities and stats etc). i haven't seeing if the victory thing happens on a rated match as my team's not built for anything other than farming, but maybe someone else could or has?
getting the same issue here, running google chrome. happened to me in both forgotten cave and sandswept delta so i think it's safe to say that it's not just the venue. :|

ETA: it's also getting stuck on the loading screen for me as well when i try to actually get into a venue. the coli itself loads and so do the other pages (organize party, abilities and stats etc). i haven't seeing if the victory thing happens on a rated match as my team's not built for anything other than farming, but maybe someone else could or has?
naturef2.png
The Sable Glen
Peaceful - Resourceful - Stalwart

Mochi or Momo she/her, FR+3
@lostgubbins on twitter
Marine Iguana
I collect
Marine Iguanas!
Current total: 736

Up to date as of 18/02/2024
I've had the same issue while in the Kelp Beds. I'll be able to fight for 3 rounds and then it'll get stuck on the 'victory' screen. Reloading coli appears to fix it, although it's a bit annoying to have to do that so often while training. I'm playing with google chrome.
I've had the same issue while in the Kelp Beds. I'll be able to fight for 3 rounds and then it'll get stuck on the 'victory' screen. Reloading coli appears to fix it, although it's a bit annoying to have to do that so often while training. I'm playing with google chrome.
acaelus_100_by_dragonnmr-d9606za.gifLUqGQYc.pngsGgBmXL.png
I was planning on training up a bunch of fodder today, whelp. Happening for me both on mobile and on the computer.
I was planning on training up a bunch of fodder today, whelp. Happening for me both on mobile and on the computer.
VWPWMZp.png
Same issue. Also running Chrome. I tried playing in safe mode and I got a few extra battles in before it froze again.
Same issue. Also running Chrome. I tried playing in safe mode and I got a few extra battles in before it froze again.
Same issue while running Chrome in Boreal Wood. It kept getting stuck on the victory screen and it won't get off :\
Same issue while running Chrome in Boreal Wood. It kept getting stuck on the victory screen and it won't get off :\
I have the same issue in the Mire, which is a real bother, because I already have to restart 15 times before I get a mob without magic users that won't cause lag. Really hope you guys are right about the reason and that it can be fixed quickly. ^^;
I have the same issue in the Mire, which is a real bother, because I already have to restart 15 times before I get a mob without magic users that won't cause lag. Really hope you guys are right about the reason and that it can be fixed quickly. ^^;
tumblr_nqi7ugRwjP1uy6rdio3_r1_400.png
FR+9
Adorbs Accents
Trying to level exalts and it's happening to me in the Training Fields and the Woodland Path. I'm about ready to give up and exalt them early. :/
Trying to level exalts and it's happening to me in the Training Fields and the Woodland Path. I'm about ready to give up and exalt them early. :/
I've been having the same issue in the Mire and the Kelp Beds. Haven't tried the other venues yet, though.

It's been happening when I'm using Chrome, though I haven't tried to use any other browsers yet.
I've been having the same issue in the Mire and the Kelp Beds. Haven't tried the other venues yet, though.

It's been happening when I'm using Chrome, though I haven't tried to use any other browsers yet.
ok55ZyK.png
Oh thank goodness, I thought this was because I was taxing my computer by watching the big Twitch stream.

Happening in Mire in Chrome 47.0.2526.106 and Firefox 43 on Windows 8 for me.
Oh thank goodness, I thought this was because I was taxing my computer by watching the big Twitch stream.

Happening in Mire in Chrome 47.0.2526.106 and Firefox 43 on Windows 8 for me.
jtgoRWq.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 47 48