Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Gem Purchase Gone Missing!
1 2 3 4
I just bought a $5 gem bundle but I haven't received it. My PayPal account has been credited and I have the receipt, but no sign of the gems!
I bought a bundle yesterday, too, which worked fine. Any idea what's happened or should I wait a bit?
I just bought a $5 gem bundle but I haven't received it. My PayPal account has been credited and I have the receipt, but no sign of the gems!
I bought a bundle yesterday, too, which worked fine. Any idea what's happened or should I wait a bit?
Same just happened to me, bought $5 of gems, paypal said it was completed, aaaaand nothing.
Same just happened to me, bought $5 of gems, paypal said it was completed, aaaaand nothing.
tumblr_nml1iu5dxU1rhwezyo3_r3_500.gif
Same here only mine was 10$ :/
Same here only mine was 10$ :/
Likewise
though it was $50 on this end ;v;
Likewise
though it was $50 on this end ;v;
AScq6qj.png
Animation + More!!! Art Sales
Wishlist || SnowyBlink Adopt Shop
Blep Bean Adopt Shop || Lore-Building Challenge!
Official Ice Subspecies Organizer!
It's AlyxSandre, not Alyxandre!
xx
1ulURsc.gif
I hope no one minds if I posted in here, as well, since it's pretty relevant.

I just recently purchased $20 worth of gems (I also have the email receipt as proof), and the gems haven't been added to my total yet. Usually, the past two or three times I've ever done this, they got added to my total immediately after (and I receive an alert for it, too); but this time around, it didn't happen right away. I can understand if there's a possible latency issue with the server or something, but I'm just wondering is all. ;w;
I hope no one minds if I posted in here, as well, since it's pretty relevant.

I just recently purchased $20 worth of gems (I also have the email receipt as proof), and the gems haven't been added to my total yet. Usually, the past two or three times I've ever done this, they got added to my total immediately after (and I receive an alert for it, too); but this time around, it didn't happen right away. I can understand if there's a possible latency issue with the server or something, but I'm just wondering is all. ;w;
Fz6gBO0.pnghv0xcWf.png
Same here! $20 worth of gems. Emails to prove it
Same here! $20 worth of gems. Emails to prove it
Same issue here. Two $20 dollar purchases (didn't mean to make two purchases, but I'm not gonna argue it, that was my own fault) and have email confirmations on both, but no gems gems on my account.
Same issue here. Two $20 dollar purchases (didn't mean to make two purchases, but I'm not gonna argue it, that was my own fault) and have email confirmations on both, but no gems gems on my account.
IMG_2906.png Art Search
Character Sales

19142803_PtuVeqht7qoFLtF.png

RAURU
19142782_4Y6BBskgHum0RlM.png
They/Them
+2 FR Time
Dyslexic
same over here.
10$, but alas, no gems.
same over here.
10$, but alas, no gems.
Me & Friend brought gems for bundles likewise our money has gone out but no gems have turned up. vu v;;
Me & Friend brought gems for bundles likewise our money has gone out but no gems have turned up. vu v;;
tumblr_inline_nwui74lm0m1t7d5o3_500_by_maddmouse-dcr9d1j.gif
I ordered 2 $20 bundles of gems, only got one. Have e-mails for both,
I ordered 2 $20 bundles of gems, only got one. Have e-mails for both,
1 2 3 4