Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Gem Purchase Gone Missing!
1 2 3 4
I'm having this same issue with a $20 gem package I bought a couple hours ago. I think it's safe to say there is something going wrong here and I've sent in a ticket about mine. I hope the response is prompt on these things as I've never had trouble with gem purchases before.
I'm having this same issue with a $20 gem package I bought a couple hours ago. I think it's safe to say there is something going wrong here and I've sent in a ticket about mine. I hope the response is prompt on these things as I've never had trouble with gem purchases before.
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro3_250.gif
Just purchased $50.00 worth and I've gotten nothing. I thought it was just me.
Just purchased $50.00 worth and I've gotten nothing. I thought it was just me.
Ah so it's not just me. I just bought the $5 package and was wondering where my gems were as usually its instantaneous.
Ah so it's not just me. I just bought the $5 package and was wondering where my gems were as usually its instantaneous.
Same here.

I ordered the $20 gem bundle, have the receipt from PayPal, but no gems to show for it.
Same here.

I ordered the $20 gem bundle, have the receipt from PayPal, but no gems to show for it.
$10 for me. I already sent in a support ticket, but I haven't gotten a response yet... Glad to see it's not just me though.
$10 for me. I already sent in a support ticket, but I haven't gotten a response yet... Glad to see it's not just me though.
50jNWpv.png
@FBFishslap I was trying to figure out how to send in a ticket, and this was all I found. I'm terrible, it's probably right in front of my face, but I cannot find it.
@FBFishslap I was trying to figure out how to send in a ticket, and this was all I found. I'm terrible, it's probably right in front of my face, but I cannot find it.
Vj6Vsq3.png
[quote name="AliceFlutez" date=2015-12-20 15:58:00] I had the same issue, with two $20 purchases since I didn't think the first one had went through. I have the emails for both as well. Edit: In spite of having both the emails, it looks like nothing got taken out of my bank account yet [/quote] Same here, bank balance doesn't show any purchases from this, despite Paypal confirmation and email confirmation. WHAT THE HECK GUYS
AliceFlutez wrote on 2015-12-20:
I had the same issue, with two $20 purchases since I didn't think the first one had went through. I have the emails for both as well.

Edit: In spite of having both the emails, it looks like nothing got taken out of my bank account yet
Same here, bank balance doesn't show any purchases from this, despite Paypal confirmation and email confirmation.
WHAT THE HECK GUYS
tumblr_nml1iu5dxU1rhwezyo3_r3_500.gif
@Atroxi it's through the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page. It takes you to a page where you can send an email to Support without needing to go through your email client.
@Atroxi it's through the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page. It takes you to a page where you can send an email to Support without needing to go through your email client.
50jNWpv.png
just received mine, a little longer than two hours of wait but i got what i payed for so.
just received mine, a little longer than two hours of wait but i got what i payed for so.
I received gems after making a gem purchase, they just popped up.
I received gems after making a gem purchase, they just popped up.
1 2 3 4