Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Gem Purchase Gone Missing!
1 2 3 4
Mine just came in
Mine just came in
FUgNvs8.pnghunter_sm_by_xnedra22-d8kgeou.png
mine just arrived too! they either fixed the problem or the system was simply slow i guess.
mine just arrived too! they either fixed the problem or the system was simply slow i guess.
@FBFishslap Ah! I didn't even think of that. Thanks for the tip.

And I'm glad to all of you saying your's have finally showed up. Going on 3 1/2 hours or so here, and still nothing. Man.
@FBFishslap Ah! I didn't even think of that. Thanks for the tip.

And I'm glad to all of you saying your's have finally showed up. Going on 3 1/2 hours or so here, and still nothing. Man.
Vj6Vsq3.png
mine have come up now too!
mine have come up now too!
Aaand, mine are here!
Aaand, mine are here!
tumblr_inline_nwui74lm0m1t7d5o3_500_by_maddmouse-dcr9d1j.gif
Mine showed up just a few minutes after sending in a ticket. :3
Mine showed up just a few minutes after sending in a ticket. :3
Vj6Vsq3.png
[quote name="SilverLanayru" date=2015-12-20 14:25:26] I hope no one minds if I posted in here, as well, since it's pretty relevant. I just recently purchased $20 worth of gems (I also have the email receipt as proof), and the gems haven't been added to my total yet. Usually, the past two or three times I've ever done this, they got added to my total immediately after (and I receive an alert for it, too); but this time around, it didn't happen right away. I can understand if there's a possible latency issue with the server or something, but I'm just wondering is all. ;w; [/quote] Just to confirm that mine came in. :]
SilverLanayru wrote on 2015-12-20:
I hope no one minds if I posted in here, as well, since it's pretty relevant.

I just recently purchased $20 worth of gems (I also have the email receipt as proof), and the gems haven't been added to my total yet. Usually, the past two or three times I've ever done this, they got added to my total immediately after (and I receive an alert for it, too); but this time around, it didn't happen right away. I can understand if there's a possible latency issue with the server or something, but I'm just wondering is all. ;w;

Just to confirm that mine came in. :]
Fz6gBO0.pnghv0xcWf.png
Yup, mine are also now in!
Yup, mine are also now in!
50jNWpv.png
1 2 3 4