Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Stat Fragments do not Work
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16
Since they aren't interested in fixing this they could at lease remove stat stones from the marketplace that way new members won't be wasting money on stat stones that don't work.
Since they aren't interested in fixing this they could at lease remove stat stones from the marketplace that way new members won't be wasting money on stat stones that don't work.
Is there a way to remove the equipped stones without overwtiting with another bugged stone? It's a minor annoyance to have the green number throw off my stat goals when allocating points.
Is there a way to remove the equipped stones without overwtiting with another bugged stone? It's a minor annoyance to have the green number throw off my stat goals when allocating points.
Since this ist still not working...it sounds as if no one cares to fix it? I'm a bit confused, but berserker is still not working, after having spent treasure on all those stones >_> Can we either get these items temporarily removed until fixed or...worse-case removed permanently??
Since this ist still not working...it sounds as if no one cares to fix it? I'm a bit confused, but berserker is still not working, after having spent treasure on all those stones >_> Can we either get these items temporarily removed until fixed or...worse-case removed permanently??
It really is disappointing to find out that no augment stones are working after buying/equipping the berserker stones for/on my dragons.
It really is disappointing to find out that no augment stones are working after buying/equipping the berserker stones for/on my dragons.
shadowbadge_51014_zpsa06aab4a.png
I've given up hope of seeing this ever be fixed. all we can do is spread the word not to bother with the augment stones
I've given up hope of seeing this ever be fixed. all we can do is spread the word not to bother with the augment stones
my_flight_rising_forum_signature_by_theparasiticbandaid-d6ajsgz.png
Confirming Glitterbug's post that Vit bonuses do work (at least from Shale Hybrid Fragments). Level 13 Spiral had 510 health before and after throwing in three Shales it now has 630.

I guess we can at least use those sorts of frags?
Confirming Glitterbug's post that Vit bonuses do work (at least from Shale Hybrid Fragments). Level 13 Spiral had 510 health before and after throwing in three Shales it now has 630.

I guess we can at least use those sorts of frags?
Just to add to what Thaurthon said - I tested the Shale Hybrid Fragments as well, and the extra hp does show up, and is actually there (it's not just a display error). In a fight, I got my dragon down to the point they'd have died if they didn't have the extra Vit from the Shale Fragments, and the dragon was fine.

However, all my tests for the Quickness came up as not working. I'm not sure why Glitterbutt got a different result, but my dragon didn't go faster than a dragon with the same regular Qck (so my stoned dragon had higher Qck only from the Berserker stones), nor did the stoned dragon go faster than the monsters that had higher Qck when compared to the unstoned stats, but lower Qck when compared to the stoned stats.

Haven't tested Mnd or Def yet. Int & Str are still definitely not working.
Just to add to what Thaurthon said - I tested the Shale Hybrid Fragments as well, and the extra hp does show up, and is actually there (it's not just a display error). In a fight, I got my dragon down to the point they'd have died if they didn't have the extra Vit from the Shale Fragments, and the dragon was fine.

However, all my tests for the Quickness came up as not working. I'm not sure why Glitterbutt got a different result, but my dragon didn't go faster than a dragon with the same regular Qck (so my stoned dragon had higher Qck only from the Berserker stones), nor did the stoned dragon go faster than the monsters that had higher Qck when compared to the unstoned stats, but lower Qck when compared to the stoned stats.

Haven't tested Mnd or Def yet. Int & Str are still definitely not working.
Boosting this thread again (sorry I didn't find it sooner).
Same question about the Augment stones and "will-this-be-fixed' ? Definitly noticing they're not working as planned. Esp. Berserker.
Boosting this thread again (sorry I didn't find it sooner).
Same question about the Augment stones and "will-this-be-fixed' ? Definitly noticing they're not working as planned. Esp. Berserker.
Boosting as well. Berserker is still not functioning here as well.
Boosting as well. Berserker is still not functioning here as well.
[quote name="Kiena" date="2014-05-29 17:07:20"](so my [b]stoned dragon [/b]had higher Qck only from the Berserker stones), nor did the [b]stoned dragon [/b]go faster than the monsters that had higher Qck when compared to the [b]unstoned stats[/b], but lower Qck when compared to the stoned stats.[/quote] huehuehuehuehue
Kiena wrote on 2014-05-29 17:07:20:
(so my stoned dragon had higher Qck only from the Berserker stones), nor did the stoned dragon go faster than the monsters that had higher Qck when compared to the unstoned stats, but lower Qck when compared to the stoned stats.
huehuehuehuehue
loading.gif
I'm looking for a male White/Obsidian/Magenta WC
                 and a male Obsidian/White/Magenta WC.
Please message me if you can hook me up or know someone that can.
loading.gif
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16