Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Unable to breed pair
1 2
Hey i just wanted to give update :) don't know if you changed anything yet with the code or not, but i was able to breed the dragons i was having trouble with before. so if you did something and it worked than yay! if not uh.... more confusion? O.o
Hey i just wanted to give update :) don't know if you changed anything yet with the code or not, but i was able to breed the dragons i was having trouble with before. so if you did something and it worked than yay! if not uh.... more confusion? O.o
my_flight_rising_forum_signature_by_theparasiticbandaid-d6ajsgz.png
I think I found the issue. It was the ghost of Beta past. Thankfully I had a spare proton pack laying around. It shouldn't be coming back to bother anyone... unless the city shuts my power off. [img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_luxewnyfW11r3gup8o1_400.gif[/img]
I think I found the issue. It was the ghost of Beta past. Thankfully I had a spare proton pack laying around. It shouldn't be coming back to bother anyone... unless the city shuts my power off.

tumblr_luxewnyfW11r3gup8o1_400.gif
Flight Rising Developer
Best Artist Not Allowed to Art | Business Ops | Engineering
who you gonna call?! GHOSTDRAGON BUSTERS! =D

thanks again Akiri, works great now ^-^
who you gonna call?! GHOSTDRAGON BUSTERS! =D

thanks again Akiri, works great now ^-^
RoFhatchlingbanner1_zps7e29e49b.jpg
Uh... thanks for fixing the issue with unrelated dragons being able to breed and fixing it so quickly, but, uh... [img]http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/7119/po05.png[/img] [img]http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/5778/51t.png[/img] ...I think whatever you fixed was a little too generous in allowing certain dragons to breed o.O EDIT: Wait, never mind. Apparently in the time it took me to finish grabbing the screencaps this seems to have been taken care of/fixed itself! Daddy and daughter can't breed anymore, haha. False alarm!
Uh... thanks for fixing the issue with unrelated dragons being able to breed and fixing it so quickly, but, uh...

po05.png
51t.png

...I think whatever you fixed was a little too generous in allowing certain dragons to breed o.O

EDIT: Wait, never mind. Apparently in the time it took me to finish grabbing the screencaps this seems to have been taken care of/fixed itself! Daddy and daughter can't breed anymore, haha. False alarm!
It may pretend to be generous for a little while. The javascript does not always catch preventing a match in the dropdowns. The server will catch it though if you try to go through with it.
It may pretend to be generous for a little while. The javascript does not always catch preventing a match in the dropdowns. The server will catch it though if you try to go through with it.
Flight Rising Developer
Best Artist Not Allowed to Art | Business Ops | Engineering
All right, good to know! XD Thanks again for the fix!
All right, good to know! XD Thanks again for the fix!
1 2