Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Unable to breed pair
1 2
[img]http://blade.cursetin.com/bug.png[/img] The two dragons in question both are off of their cooldown and are not related to one another, yet for some reason, when one parent is up, the other is grayed out and is unable to be selected. Everyone is fully fed as well, if that makes a difference. Both dragons are also imperials, and this is utilizing the second nest I have in my lair.
bug.png
The two dragons in question both are off of their cooldown and are not related to one another, yet for some reason, when one parent is up, the other is grayed out and is unable to be selected. Everyone is fully fed as well, if that makes a difference. Both dragons are also imperials, and this is utilizing the second nest I have in my lair.
aDfZQhN.png xxxxxxxxxxxxx Blade
He/him || FR+2
Bladeworks Accents
Dragon Sales
kI1SYJ7.png
this is happening me to me too... except it told me they have a common ancester and linked me to a random dragon. then after that every other breedable female was greyed out.
this is happening me to me too... except it told me they have a common ancester and linked me to a random dragon. then after that every other breedable female was greyed out.
my_flight_rising_forum_signature_by_theparasiticbandaid-d6ajsgz.png
I have the same problem (ok, dragons are not imperials but one mirror and one guardian).
Maybe it's a general issue with the second nest?
I have the same problem (ok, dragons are not imperials but one mirror and one guardian).
Maybe it's a general issue with the second nest?
this happened to me too, I only wanted to see the possible offspring but it wouldn't let me preview kessminson and my proginator zaranth together even though they have no relation. zaranth only had two children and kessminson is a second gen from someone else :(
this happened to me too, I only wanted to see the possible offspring but it wouldn't let me preview kessminson and my proginator zaranth together even though they have no relation. zaranth only had two children and kessminson is a second gen from someone else :(
@Lelestir it can't be, because this is happening to me with both nests :O
@Lelestir it can't be, because this is happening to me with both nests :O
my_flight_rising_forum_signature_by_theparasiticbandaid-d6ajsgz.png
[quote name="Ryha" date="2013-06-20 01:20:55" url="main.php?p=mb&board=bug&page=1&id=121498#121519"]this happened to me too, I only wanted to see the possible offspring but it wouldn't let me preview kessminson and my proginator zaranth together even though they have no relation. zaranth only had two children and kessminson is a second gen from someone else :([/quote] Oh hey, I'm that someone else! :D But seriously, I am having the same issues with both my Kessmin (male progenitor) and my Valentino (male 2nd gen from a friend), neither one can mate with Fuschia (female 2nd gen from a totally unrelated friend.

Oh hey, I'm that someone else! :D

But seriously, I am having the same issues with both my Kessmin (male progenitor) and my Valentino (male 2nd gen from a friend), neither one can mate with Fuschia (female 2nd gen from a totally unrelated friend.
There is a girl with a crown and a scepter...
I am having the same with Ares and Thiara.
I am having the same with Ares and Thiara.
Codesmiths are looking into this now. Thanks for the reports guys!
Codesmiths are looking into this now. Thanks for the reports guys!
I also have this problem, dunno if this will help but I can breed a 1st gen male with my progenitor female, but no 1st gen females with any males (progentior or 1st gen)
I also have this problem, dunno if this will help but I can breed a 1st gen male with my progenitor female, but no 1st gen females with any males (progentior or 1st gen)
RoFhatchlingbanner1_zps7e29e49b.jpg
Works now! Thanks so much guys for the super quick fix =D
Works now! Thanks so much guys for the super quick fix =D
RoFhatchlingbanner1_zps7e29e49b.jpg
1 2