Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Broken Dragons
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
Most of my third page is broken. Dragon #6356369 appears to be the problem.
Most of my third page is broken. Dragon #6356369 appears to be the problem.
The flowers that joined their dreams bloomed to completion, colouring the world
So that their desired songs would never fall apart
So that their linked hands would never fall apart
#6383161 is the problem dragon for me, though there are others in my lair i can't even see or get to. i'm using Epic as my browser.
#6383161 is the problem dragon for me, though there are others in my lair i can't even see or get to. i'm using Epic as my browser.
First page of my lair is affected. #6369739 is the one causing problems - I can get to all of the other dragons by going to page 2 and using the "previous dragon" button.

I've cleared cache and cookies.

Edit: I'm using Chrome.
First page of my lair is affected. #6369739 is the one causing problems - I can get to all of the other dragons by going to page 2 and using the "previous dragon" button.

I've cleared cache and cookies.

Edit: I'm using Chrome.
cTmY.png
The first invisible dragon in my lair is: #6366898
8 total dragons missing from page 5; page 6 and 7 are completely fine.
The first invisible dragon in my lair is: #6366898
8 total dragons missing from page 5; page 6 and 7 are completely fine.
#6377103 is my broken dragon... page three of my lair. I'm so sad, I wanted to check out yesterdays hatchlings!
#6377103 is my broken dragon... page three of my lair. I'm so sad, I wanted to check out yesterdays hatchlings!
I'm having this issue with every dragon on my last page after Silvaris. Unfortunately, when I click the right arrow nothing loads but a blank page with
"Unnamed" on it, so I can't get the dragon's ID's....

EDIT: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=56684&tab=dragon&did=6257119 This is the last dragon I can see.
I'm having this issue with every dragon on my last page after Silvaris. Unfortunately, when I click the right arrow nothing loads but a blank page with
"Unnamed" on it, so I can't get the dragon's ID's....

EDIT: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=56684&tab=dragon&did=6257119 This is the last dragon I can see.
Having this trouble with my dragons as well, seems only the newest hatchlings are effected? Starts on the second page of my lair at the end of the second row. ID of starting problematic dragon is #6384899.
Having this trouble with my dragons as well, seems only the newest hatchlings are effected? Starts on the second page of my lair at the end of the second row. ID of starting problematic dragon is #6384899.
tumblr_inline_ncg02mlJzP1sl5pky.gif
I have six pages of dragons. Only five pages have dragons, and while the sixth page is fine, the fifth only shows one box and I can't see any dragons on that page.

It starts after dragon #6321717, who is on page four.

Took a screenshot!
I have six pages of dragons. Only five pages have dragons, and while the sixth page is fine, the fifth only shows one box and I can't see any dragons on that page.

It starts after dragon #6321717, who is on page four.

Took a screenshot!
tumblr_inline_njck0j2in41r51spr.png qvTNuJR.png
Dragon #6370250 is not loading for me on page 3. I can say other dragons have been slowly popping back into existence as I refresh the page over the course of about 45 minutes.
Dragon #6370250 is not loading for me on page 3. I can say other dragons have been slowly popping back into existence as I refresh the page over the course of about 45 minutes.
♥loveyourself♥
1t4XtaG.png
cRHDWyx.png
EIm5dF9.png
tumblr_inline_p81uu9TKgf1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
ll0CfnD.png
Nf8E9Zp.png
QOzSXsE.png
2ou3Y3v.png
♥lovenature♥
6326663 is broken in my lair; I'm using Chrome, Windows 7.
6326663 is broken in my lair; I'm using Chrome, Windows 7.
peacesplace-signature.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16