Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Broken Dragons
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Mine's fixed too; that was super fast! Well done!
Mine's fixed too; that was super fast! Well done!
image_by_theinquisitor201-daig7tg.pngx
Everything looks good! :D
Everything looks good! :D
wgaT6Wb.png yjJhTxB.png tumblr_inline_nl0toibgVG1sfkih6.png RmHSCAk.png ZmGMEhN.png
I had this problem with dragon #6379728 that I bought a few hours ago, but now she's showing up just fine, so the bug is fixed for me. :)
I had this problem with dragon #6379728 that I bought a few hours ago, but now she's showing up just fine, so the bug is fixed for me. :)
O5KivSN.pnguDN6wom.png
Bug is fixed for me as well! Thanks staff!
Bug is fixed for me as well! Thanks staff!
tumblr_static_tumblr_static_decootomedojo1290.gifdrvalkyriegif_zps6108b9a5.giftumblr_static_tumblr_static_decootomedojo1290.gif
I'm having an issue right now where I'm unable to add new skins or accents to my dragons and it's currently affecting all of my dragons that didn't already have a skin or accent on them I don't know if this is related to the current lair issues but patient zero was #3005700
I'm having an issue right now where I'm unable to add new skins or accents to my dragons and it's currently affecting all of my dragons that didn't already have a skin or accent on them I don't know if this is related to the current lair issues but patient zero was #3005700
r7t2d2.png
Everything looks good now!
Everything looks good now!
Pard-ra? Par-dra? I sound like a Thundercats character. Click please? .gif.gif
im having an issue where when I try to add anything to my dragons it wont show up except when im looking at all my dragons on the main page
#4021636 and #5273060 are the ones I have tried to put something on and it wont show up when I go to their specific page
im having an issue where when I try to add anything to my dragons it wont show up except when im looking at all my dragons on the main page
#4021636 and #5273060 are the ones I have tried to put something on and it wont show up when I go to their specific page
Hello, I have a problem with these two dragons: #5837673 and #6183735. They show their skin/accent in the thumbnails, but not on the actual dragon's page. Thank you in advance!
Hello, I have a problem with these two dragons: #5837673 and #6183735. They show their skin/accent in the thumbnails, but not on the actual dragon's page. Thank you in advance!
argon_rathalos.png
If you're still experiencing issues with skins, accents, or apparel please try to take it off and put a different one on. You have to refresh the dragon's image first for them to show.
If you're still experiencing issues with skins, accents, or apparel please try to take it off and put a different one on. You have to refresh the dragon's image first for them to show.
Having the issue with #4235526, #1335201 and #610428
i tried clearing my cache and just simply refreshing the picture but they still wont display correctly
Having the issue with #4235526, #1335201 and #610428
i tried clearing my cache and just simply refreshing the picture but they still wont display correctly
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16