Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Broken Dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
I seem to be having this issue as well…
Three out of the 5 dragons on the first row of my second (and last) page of my lair load, but not this guy:
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=65277&did=6377987
There are several others on another line below him, too. But they don't show up at all, so I can't grab their IDs.
I seem to be having this issue as well…
Three out of the 5 dragons on the first row of my second (and last) page of my lair load, but not this guy:
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=65277&did=6377987
There are several others on another line below him, too. But they don't show up at all, so I can't grab their IDs.
Page 4 of my lair is busted at Danton:
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=9368&did=6377342

Page 5 onward is fine, it's just that section of page 4. Which is all of my Fandragons ._.
Page 4 of my lair is busted at Danton:
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=9368&did=6377342

Page 5 onward is fine, it's just that section of page 4. Which is all of my Fandragons ._.
Luan_1.png
Signature by the ever talented SpaceOrchid
I'm using chrome and experiencing this. it's affecting the last two dragons I purchased.

I'm using chrome and experiencing this. it's affecting the last two dragons I purchased.

The last line of my first lair page is just gone. As is the picture for dragon: #6384125

I have also noticed that for some reason the usually reddish-brown bar to the left which has all the links to the marketplace and so-forth is black for me but ONLY when I click on my lair (so far as I've noticed).

If there is anything else I can do let me know!!!

(If I could reach the rest of the dragons which are missing I would put their numbers as well, but I can't click on the 'next' button for any aside from the one that JUST has it's picture missing.)
The last line of my first lair page is just gone. As is the picture for dragon: #6384125

I have also noticed that for some reason the usually reddish-brown bar to the left which has all the links to the marketplace and so-forth is black for me but ONLY when I click on my lair (so far as I've noticed).

If there is anything else I can do let me know!!!

(If I could reach the rest of the dragons which are missing I would put their numbers as well, but I can't click on the 'next' button for any aside from the one that JUST has it's picture missing.)
I'm having the same problem I just bought one I couldn't see but I thought it just needed it's image refreshed but it didn't help. It's the last one in my lair. It's id is 6358743. It's the only one having the issue too since it was just bought.

I'm using Firefox.
I'm having the same problem I just bought one I couldn't see but I thought it just needed it's image refreshed but it didn't help. It's the last one in my lair. It's id is 6358743. It's the only one having the issue too since it was just bought.

I'm using Firefox.
I'm having quite the issue as well. I wanted to see what a piece of apparel looked like on one of my dragons but it doesn't show up when you go to the actual dragon. It shows up just fine on the thumbnail of the dragon when browsing the lair but then it won't allow me to remove it.

Also I'm having the broken dragon problem on the third and fourth page of my lair. No other spots will load but the first row. On the third page 3 of my dragons show up but as soon as I go to #6381940 nothing else shows up and there are no other dragons that I can get to after her.

And I am using Chrome and I just cleared my cache and cookies for the last four weeks and it didn't do anything.
I'm having quite the issue as well. I wanted to see what a piece of apparel looked like on one of my dragons but it doesn't show up when you go to the actual dragon. It shows up just fine on the thumbnail of the dragon when browsing the lair but then it won't allow me to remove it.

Also I'm having the broken dragon problem on the third and fourth page of my lair. No other spots will load but the first row. On the third page 3 of my dragons show up but as soon as I go to #6381940 nothing else shows up and there are no other dragons that I can get to after her.

And I am using Chrome and I just cleared my cache and cookies for the last four weeks and it didn't do anything.
Any dragon with an auction symbol or Unnamed on my last page is for sale.
Page 3 for me, but pages 4 and 5 load up fine (no dragons, just lair space)

Dragon #6377003
Page 3 for me, but pages 4 and 5 load up fine (no dragons, just lair space)

Dragon #6377003
hFZSb6U.png MUYNhfy.png
fX0bVgZ.png
08G086a.png
tqGkHih.png
J7D1quC.png
ysD8zNU.png
You may have taken the lead, but I'll even the score.
You won the battle, you won't win the war.
Not now, and
Nevermore.
Seems my lair is getting broken by this unnammed baby Skydancer I was holding for a friend for the next registration window. All dragons past her are not showing up at all, should be three baby imperials and two baby skydancers after them.

ID number is 6375830
Seems my lair is getting broken by this unnammed baby Skydancer I was holding for a friend for the next registration window. All dragons past her are not showing up at all, should be three baby imperials and two baby skydancers after them.

ID number is 6375830
I am on google chrome and it is affecting the first page of my lair. The last three dragons on the page won't show up in lair view, however I can access that very last two by clicking on the arrow button when I am on a individual dragon.

This dragon ID# 6373896, I cannot figure out how to access at all.
I am on google chrome and it is affecting the first page of my lair. The last three dragons on the page won't show up in lair view, however I can access that very last two by clicking on the arrow button when I am on a individual dragon.

This dragon ID# 6373896, I cannot figure out how to access at all.
#6369724 is "eating" the two dragons next to it in my lair at the bottom of the fifth page. Even though there are two slots between it and the dragon on the next page, if I try to use the "previous" button to get to what should be one of the other broken dragons, it takes me to that ID number.

Using Chrome.
#6369724 is "eating" the two dragons next to it in my lair at the bottom of the fifth page. Even though there are two slots between it and the dragon on the next page, if I try to use the "previous" button to get to what should be one of the other broken dragons, it takes me to that ID number.

Using Chrome.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16