Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Login Issues Data Collection
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 48 49
Browser: Chrome

Connection Method: wireless home internet (isp-wildblue/exede)

Device: pc

Steps that you took to resolve the issue: logged out then back in

going around on fr as usual but then a new page treated me as if i'm logged out, i had the box on pages where players can only access and use so i logged off/back on, 'remember me' seems to be on he fritz

Connection Method: wireless home internet (isp-wildblue/exede)

Device: pc

Steps that you took to resolve the issue: logged out then back in

going around on fr as usual but then a new page treated me as if i'm logged out, i had the box on pages where players can only access and use so i logged off/back on, 'remember me' seems to be on he fritz
[b]Browser:[/b] Chrome (PC), Chrome Mobile for iPhone, Safari Mobile. [b]Connection Method:[/b] Wireless Home Network (AT&T), Wireless School Network. [b]Device:[/b] [color=orange]Windows PC[/color], and [color=deepskyblue]Apple iPod 5Gen[/color]. [b]Steps that you took to resolve the issue:[/b] [list] [*][i][color=orange]Windows PC:[/color][/i] Logged out, then back in. Site working perfectly so far. [*][i][color=deepskyblue]Apple iPod:[/color][/i] Attempted to login with Safari. The post-login redirect never happened (it cancelled itself every single time it tried loading.). Cleared Browsing history, Cleared cache, Reset the device. Using Chrome Mobile - logged in, logged out, unchecked "remember me" and logged back in.[/list] [i][u]Notes:[/u][/i] On mobile browsers, despite trying multiple methods, I only stay logged in on "www1" pages, but for certain pages it does not recognize that I'm logged in. Also, the site has had no conflicts with the school wifi before. :>
Browser:
Chrome (PC), Chrome Mobile for iPhone, Safari Mobile.
Connection Method:
Wireless Home Network (AT&T), Wireless School Network.
Device:
Windows PC, and Apple iPod 5Gen.
Steps that you took to resolve the issue:
  • Windows PC: Logged out, then back in. Site working perfectly so far.
  • Apple iPod: Attempted to login with Safari. The post-login redirect never happened (it cancelled itself every single time it tried loading.). Cleared Browsing history, Cleared cache, Reset the device. Using Chrome Mobile - logged in, logged out, unchecked "remember me" and logged back in.

Notes: On mobile browsers, despite trying multiple methods, I only stay logged in on "www1" pages, but for certain pages it does not recognize that I'm logged in.
Also, the site has had no conflicts with the school wifi before. :>
UL8LHAi.png
A N . I N J U R Y . T O . O N E
art shop | hatchery | theme song
I S . A N . I N J U R Y . T O . A L L
Browser:
Firefox 32.0
Connection Method:
Wired Home Internet
Device:
PC Home Computer (Tower)
Steps Taken:
Today, I checked all the pages on the left sidebar. I was not recognized as logged in when I visit Home (index.php), Messages, and World Map. Then, I cleared everything from my browsing history. I closed Firefox and restasrted my computer. I opened Firefox, logged into FR from the Homepage. I checked all the pages on the left sidebar, as well as the homepage, and all of those pages show me as logged in.

Other Info:
Internet Protection: AVG
Firefox Browser Addons: AdBlock+ and NoRedirect
Router: Linksys EA6300
Modem: Motorola Surfboard SB6141
Provider: Cox Communications (West)
Browser:
Firefox 32.0
Connection Method:
Wired Home Internet
Device:
PC Home Computer (Tower)
Steps Taken:
Today, I checked all the pages on the left sidebar. I was not recognized as logged in when I visit Home (index.php), Messages, and World Map. Then, I cleared everything from my browsing history. I closed Firefox and restasrted my computer. I opened Firefox, logged into FR from the Homepage. I checked all the pages on the left sidebar, as well as the homepage, and all of those pages show me as logged in.

Other Info:
Internet Protection: AVG
Firefox Browser Addons: AdBlock+ and NoRedirect
Router: Linksys EA6300
Modem: Motorola Surfboard SB6141
Provider: Cox Communications (West)
Connection Method: Home Wi-Fi
Device: Google Nexus 7, Android Tablet
Steps that you took to resolve the issue: Logged in and out, Cleared cache, cleared cookies, cleared browsing data, closed all tabs, turned the tablet off and on again, still no luck with Chrome. Posting this using another browser on my tablet called Proton. (Chrome on my laptop is fine)
Connection Method: Home Wi-Fi
Device: Google Nexus 7, Android Tablet
Steps that you took to resolve the issue: Logged in and out, Cleared cache, cleared cookies, cleared browsing data, closed all tabs, turned the tablet off and on again, still no luck with Chrome. Posting this using another browser on my tablet called Proton. (Chrome on my laptop is fine)
tumblr_njke7h2LhL1rmxteho1_500.png

Browser:
Google Chrome
Connection Method:
Wired Home Internet
Device:
PC Desktop
Cleared cache and cookies after being automatically logged out from the main page (I was able to access my lair, nesting grounds, and hoard normally before this)
Browser:
Google Chrome
Connection Method:
Wired Home Internet
Device:
PC Desktop
Cleared cache and cookies after being automatically logged out from the main page (I was able to access my lair, nesting grounds, and hoard normally before this)
0lzCAaw.pngAeQTtS7.png
Browser:
Firefox
Connection Method:
Wireless Home Internet
Device:
MacBook
Index page and Message page showing as logged out, interacting fine with the rest of the site. Cleared cache, logged out and logged back in.
Browser:
Firefox
Connection Method:
Wireless Home Internet
Device:
MacBook
Index page and Message page showing as logged out, interacting fine with the rest of the site. Cleared cache, logged out and logged back in.
Browser:
Both Firefox for Mac (16.0.2--old I know, I have an older version of OSX)
and Safari (5.0.6)

Connection Method:

Home wireless network via Verizon FiOS

Device:

Mac with OSX 10.5.8 (So help me, buying a new Mac that supports more recent OSX versions is too expensive ;A; )

Cleaned my cache & history on both Firefox and Safari. When I would log in from the front page, I'd uncheck the 'remember me' button as suggested in the log-in directions.
However, this meant that if I ever let the laptop go into sleep mode, when I came back, the login issues would arise. I'd be 'logged in' on the front page and able to view my message center, but if I clicked on any other page (my dragon lair, for example), the login info in the top right corner would be missing w/ no login links visible and the site would act as if I was logged out.

Another issue I've noticed: I may clear my alert messages, but if I go to see my private message inbox, the recent alerts would be unread again.
Browser:
Both Firefox for Mac (16.0.2--old I know, I have an older version of OSX)
and Safari (5.0.6)

Connection Method:

Home wireless network via Verizon FiOS

Device:

Mac with OSX 10.5.8 (So help me, buying a new Mac that supports more recent OSX versions is too expensive ;A; )

Cleaned my cache & history on both Firefox and Safari. When I would log in from the front page, I'd uncheck the 'remember me' button as suggested in the log-in directions.
However, this meant that if I ever let the laptop go into sleep mode, when I came back, the login issues would arise. I'd be 'logged in' on the front page and able to view my message center, but if I clicked on any other page (my dragon lair, for example), the login info in the top right corner would be missing w/ no login links visible and the site would act as if I was logged out.

Another issue I've noticed: I may clear my alert messages, but if I go to see my private message inbox, the recent alerts would be unread again.
84si1j.png
Browser:
Google Chrome

Connection Method:
Wireless Home Internet, Verizon 4G data

Device:
PC and HTC One Android Phone

I cleared my cache on both devices and logged in and out multiple times. I've had better success getting the whole site to work on my PC but it sometimes logs me out spontaneously. I haven't been able to get anywhere other than the home screen with my phone since the optimization occurred.
Browser:
Google Chrome

Connection Method:
Wireless Home Internet, Verizon 4G data

Device:
PC and HTC One Android Phone

I cleared my cache on both devices and logged in and out multiple times. I've had better success getting the whole site to work on my PC but it sometimes logs me out spontaneously. I haven't been able to get anywhere other than the home screen with my phone since the optimization occurred.
Browser:
Internet Explorer 8

Connection Method:
Wireless Home Internet

Device:
PC (Windows XP)

Cleared cache and cookies, still brought to Internet Explorer error page when trying to log in. Probably due to the fact that I'm using an old computer and outdated browser, the same error page shows up when trying to use other sites (i.e. Tumblr) that don't work with Internet Explorer 8. I am currently using Mozilla Firefox and it seems to work, but my computer is struggling to keep up with it.
Browser:
Internet Explorer 8

Connection Method:
Wireless Home Internet

Device:
PC (Windows XP)

Cleared cache and cookies, still brought to Internet Explorer error page when trying to log in. Probably due to the fact that I'm using an old computer and outdated browser, the same error page shows up when trying to use other sites (i.e. Tumblr) that don't work with Internet Explorer 8. I am currently using Mozilla Firefox and it seems to work, but my computer is struggling to keep up with it.
Browser:
Safari
Connection Method:
Wireless Home Internet
Device:
Mac Laptop
I cleared my cache. I am not recognized as logged in if I visit the following pages: Dragon Lair, Hoard, Auction House, etc. If I log out from the Main page and re-log back in I can play FR, but if I leave FR iand come back its back to being logged out of most screens and I have to log out and do it all again.
Browser:
Safari
Connection Method:
Wireless Home Internet
Device:
Mac Laptop
I cleared my cache. I am not recognized as logged in if I visit the following pages: Dragon Lair, Hoard, Auction House, etc. If I log out from the Main page and re-log back in I can play FR, but if I leave FR iand come back its back to being logged out of most screens and I have to log out and do it all again.
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
87849398.png94846763.png87809713.png.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 48 49