Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Login Issues Data Collection
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 48 49
Browser:
Chrome 36.0.1985.135 for Android (issue persists in Chrome 37.0.2062.117)
Connection Method:
Wireless Home Internet (ISP: Cogeco)
Device:
Android tablet - Asus MeMO 10 running Android 4.3
Steps that you took to resolve the issue:
I cleared my cache and cookies, logged out, cleared cache and cookies again just to be certain, and then tried logging back in at www1.flightrising.com with "Remember Me" unchecked. The login appears successful on the main page, but any attempt to visit another page results in me not being logged in (e.g. when I click "Dragon Lair" from the left hand menu, I am taken to my lair, but I am logged out). Some pages (notably Hoard and Messages) display my information correctly in the banner at the top right of the page, but still result in the "Whoops! You must be logged in to access this area" message appearing in the body of the page.
I have also restarted my browser and my tablet, and the issue persists.
Browser:
Chrome 36.0.1985.135 for Android (issue persists in Chrome 37.0.2062.117)
Connection Method:
Wireless Home Internet (ISP: Cogeco)
Device:
Android tablet - Asus MeMO 10 running Android 4.3
I cleared my cache and cookies, logged out, cleared cache and cookies again just to be certain, and then tried logging back in at www1.flightrising.com with "Remember Me" unchecked. The login appears successful on the main page, but any attempt to visit another page results in me not being logged in (e.g. when I click "Dragon Lair" from the left hand menu, I am taken to my lair, but I am logged out). Some pages (notably Hoard and Messages) display my information correctly in the banner at the top right of the page, but still result in the "Whoops! You must be logged in to access this area" message appearing in the body of the page.
I have also restarted my browser and my tablet, and the issue persists.
Browser: Safari

Connection Method: Wireless School. Will check and see if this effects me at home.

Device: Mac

Steps that you took to resolve the issue: This occurred when I tried to visit my lair for the second time. However, upon returning to the Index page, I appeared to be logged in still, but I would be essentially logged out whenever I left the Index page. I cleared my cache and cookies, logged in again and posted here.
Browser: Safari

Connection Method: Wireless School. Will check and see if this effects me at home.

Device: Mac

Steps that you took to resolve the issue: This occurred when I tried to visit my lair for the second time. However, upon returning to the Index page, I appeared to be logged in still, but I would be essentially logged out whenever I left the Index page. I cleared my cache and cookies, logged in again and posted here.
Browser: Chrome, on both devices.

Connection Method: Wireless Home Internet (Charter)

Device: I access FR using both a PC and a Nexus 7 tablet

Steps that you took to resolve the issue: Cleared cache, cookies, and attempted to log in and out on the main page. I have done all of these multiple times. I am not recognized as a member in my dragon's lair, nesting ground, auction house, etc (anywhere that requires being logged in to interact, including the flight specific forums, Water, in my case). I can, however, check messages and see my account alerts.
Browser: Chrome, on both devices.

Connection Method: Wireless Home Internet (Charter)

Device: I access FR using both a PC and a Nexus 7 tablet

Steps that you took to resolve the issue: Cleared cache, cookies, and attempted to log in and out on the main page. I have done all of these multiple times. I am not recognized as a member in my dragon's lair, nesting ground, auction house, etc (anywhere that requires being logged in to interact, including the flight specific forums, Water, in my case). I can, however, check messages and see my account alerts.
Browser: firefox on ubuntu precise
Connection method: hotel wifi
Device: netbook (posting this from my phone on the same network since I can't get logged in to post on my computer)
Steps taken: cache cleared, multiple attempts to log out failed; I click logout and the page reloads with me still logged in. possibly related: the noauth page shows my clan info as if I'm logged in.
Browser: firefox on ubuntu precise
Connection method: hotel wifi
Device: netbook (posting this from my phone on the same network since I can't get logged in to post on my computer)
Steps taken: cache cleared, multiple attempts to log out failed; I click logout and the page reloads with me still logged in. possibly related: the noauth page shows my clan info as if I'm logged in.

lome with an L :D
buying art!
Browser:
Internet Explorer 11/ Mozilla Firefox 28.0
•Connection Method:
Wireless Home Internet
•Device:
PC
•Steps that you took to resolve the issue:
Cleared cache, cookies, history, even download history; logging in and out multiple times

Additional: My friend who logged up on my PC got relogged from her account to mine after clicking into Message Centre, but changing page on anything other then Message Centre made it return to previous (hers) account.
Browser:
Internet Explorer 11/ Mozilla Firefox 28.0
•Connection Method:
Wireless Home Internet
•Device:
PC
•Steps that you took to resolve the issue:
Cleared cache, cookies, history, even download history; logging in and out multiple times

Additional: My friend who logged up on my PC got relogged from her account to mine after clicking into Message Centre, but changing page on anything other then Message Centre made it return to previous (hers) account.
9RUCTKz.pngFBb49Y6.png
Browser:
Firefox
Connection Method:
Wireless Home Internet (mid hudson)
Device:
Toshiba Laptop
Cleared my cache, restarted browser multiple times, restarted computer, etc. I am being redirected to www1. Logging out and back in resolves the issue until I navigate away from Flight Rising and try to come back.
Browser:
Firefox
Connection Method:
Wireless Home Internet (mid hudson)
Device:
Toshiba Laptop
Cleared my cache, restarted browser multiple times, restarted computer, etc. I am being redirected to www1. Logging out and back in resolves the issue until I navigate away from Flight Rising and try to come back.
Browser:
Safari
Connection Method:
Wireless Home Internet
Device:
iPod Touch gen 4 (running iOS 6.1.6)
Cleared cache. I am completely unable to log in via Safari on my iPod as it attempts to load the page that would display me as logged in to browse the site but doesn't manage to load it. Using the Chrome app on the same device allows me to log in fine though.
Browser:
Safari
Connection Method:
Wireless Home Internet
Device:
iPod Touch gen 4 (running iOS 6.1.6)
Cleared cache. I am completely unable to log in via Safari on my iPod as it attempts to load the page that would display me as logged in to browse the site but doesn't manage to load it. Using the Chrome app on the same device allows me to log in fine though.
tumblr_njudyjLtvJ1tfzajgo4_r1_500.png
FR/Art Tumblrtumblr_inline_oqxzzokthn1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6l2uvrw1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kqtzXZ1r2ao8y_540.png • Rook • He/They • FR+8
Browser:
Internet Explorer

Connection Method:
Wireless Home Internet

Device:
HP laptop

I tried clearing my cache, which didn't really resolve the issue and continued to redirect me to www1. But when I bought/exalted some dragons, I refreshed my page and my treasure, which was the same amount as when I tried logging in, refreshed and everything seems normal. I always have to refresh my page if I get a new message, notifications, and/or treasure or gems.
Browser:
Internet Explorer

Connection Method:
Wireless Home Internet

Device:
HP laptop

I tried clearing my cache, which didn't really resolve the issue and continued to redirect me to www1. But when I bought/exalted some dragons, I refreshed my page and my treasure, which was the same amount as when I tried logging in, refreshed and everything seems normal. I always have to refresh my page if I get a new message, notifications, and/or treasure or gems.
Browser:
FireFox
Connection Method:
Wireless Home Internet
Device:
Windows 8.1 Laptop
Cleared history and cache, etc., but mainly repeated trying to login until it eventually did. But it still acts as if I've got a wrong password and/or username despite them being correct.
Browser:
FireFox
Connection Method:
Wireless Home Internet
Device:
Windows 8.1 Laptop
Cleared history and cache, etc., but mainly repeated trying to login until it eventually did. But it still acts as if I've got a wrong password and/or username despite them being correct.
Browser: Asus tablet default?
Connection: wi-fi
Device: Asus Tablet
Steps to resolve: log out, log in (can't figure out how to clear cash of any sort)

I"ve tried a few things on different browsers and different systems My desk top stll wasn't working when i checked this morning (7hours ago)
Browser:Firefox
Connection wireless home internet
Steps to resolve: log out, log in clear cash reset cookies.. can only log in on main page and only the main pages and messages load

My tablet aslo has fire fox that was working lastnight but no today..

Edit: okay.. little more futzing around got Desk Top working (for now) Cleared cash, closed and reopened FireFox.. Logged in and could finally look around but said i was logged out on most pages even though my info was visable in the corner. Logged out and logged back in and it seems to be working normally.

Tablet default is no longer working. was working this afternoon but had a crash as i tried to edit this post and when restarted it would only let me view the main page and messages (same as desk top was doing)

Tablet FireFox is working again now that I am home. but is a bit of a pain to work with.. (likely firefox problem not Flight Rising problem)

now i'm going to try and use my gathering turns while i have a chance..
Browser: Asus tablet default?
Connection: wi-fi
Device: Asus Tablet
Steps to resolve: log out, log in (can't figure out how to clear cash of any sort)

I"ve tried a few things on different browsers and different systems My desk top stll wasn't working when i checked this morning (7hours ago)
Browser:Firefox
Connection wireless home internet
Steps to resolve: log out, log in clear cash reset cookies.. can only log in on main page and only the main pages and messages load

My tablet aslo has fire fox that was working lastnight but no today..

Edit: okay.. little more futzing around got Desk Top working (for now) Cleared cash, closed and reopened FireFox.. Logged in and could finally look around but said i was logged out on most pages even though my info was visable in the corner. Logged out and logged back in and it seems to be working normally.

Tablet default is no longer working. was working this afternoon but had a crash as i tried to edit this post and when restarted it would only let me view the main page and messages (same as desk top was doing)

Tablet FireFox is working again now that I am home. but is a bit of a pain to work with.. (likely firefox problem not Flight Rising problem)

now i'm going to try and use my gathering turns while i have a chance..
nRLbRTT.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 48 49