Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Login Issues Data Collection
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 48 49
Browser:
Google Chrome

Connection Method:
Home Wireless

Device:
PC laptop

Steps that you took to resolve the issue:
I went back through my browsing history to the page I was last recognised as logged in on - just clicking on another page of the site seems to work sometimes but not others. Areas I am "logged out" of are the home page, messages, and world map, all others work as normal.
Browser:
Google Chrome

Connection Method:
Home Wireless

Device:
PC laptop

I went back through my browsing history to the page I was last recognised as logged in on - just clicking on another page of the site seems to work sometimes but not others. Areas I am "logged out" of are the home page, messages, and world map, all others work as normal.
Browser:
FireFox
Connection Method:
Wired Home Internet
Device:
PC
Cleared my cache, cookies, and attempted logging out and in again on the index page.

I am not recognized as logged in if I visit the following pages: Dragon Lair(once), Forum(once) Main Page(often) and Message page(every time switch on computer for day).

This only seems to happen if I don't visit the particular page after a number of hours(8 or more). If I log out and log back in I can go to the same pages over and over without an issue as long as I visit them every few hours. Otherwise same issue crops up again.
Browser:
FireFox
Connection Method:
Wired Home Internet
Device:
PC
Cleared my cache, cookies, and attempted logging out and in again on the index page.

I am not recognized as logged in if I visit the following pages: Dragon Lair(once), Forum(once) Main Page(often) and Message page(every time switch on computer for day).

This only seems to happen if I don't visit the particular page after a number of hours(8 or more). If I log out and log back in I can go to the same pages over and over without an issue as long as I visit them every few hours. Otherwise same issue crops up again.
The issue I'm having is that FR logs me out every time I leave the site, despite checking the "Remember Me" box. This issue began when the site started going through optimization changes around Monday/Tuesday of this week.

Browser:
Google Chrome
Connection Method:
Wireless Home Internet
Device:
PC
Cleared my cache from the past week. Not sure what else I can do, tbh.
The issue I'm having is that FR logs me out every time I leave the site, despite checking the "Remember Me" box. This issue began when the site started going through optimization changes around Monday/Tuesday of this week.

Browser:
Google Chrome
Connection Method:
Wireless Home Internet
Device:
PC
Cleared my cache from the past week. Not sure what else I can do, tbh.
Browser:
Chrome
Connection Method:
Wireless Home Internet
Device:
Chromebook
Cleared cache and cookies and logged in again. I am not recognized as logged in if I visit the following pages: Dragon Lair, Auction House, and the messaging center earlier too.
Browser:
Chrome
Connection Method:
Wireless Home Internet
Device:
Chromebook
Cleared cache and cookies and logged in again. I am not recognized as logged in if I visit the following pages: Dragon Lair, Auction House, and the messaging center earlier too.
QEoGUUx.png
I've tried on two devices

Browser:
Google Chrome
Connection Method:
Verizon Wireless Home Internet
Device:
HP laptop
Cleared cache, cookies, and history. Logged in and out multiple times. Today I was able to get into the lair section, feed my dragons, gather and such, but still can not access some pages on the trading post, fairgrounds, and coliseum, as well as some other pages.

Browser:
Google Chrome
Connection Method:
Verizon Wireless Home Internet and Cell Phone Data Connection
Device:
Nexus 5 cell phone
Cleared cache, cookies, and history. Logged in and out multiple times. This one still logs me out if I go on any page but the Index.
I've tried on two devices

Browser:
Google Chrome
Connection Method:
Verizon Wireless Home Internet
Device:
HP laptop
Cleared cache, cookies, and history. Logged in and out multiple times. Today I was able to get into the lair section, feed my dragons, gather and such, but still can not access some pages on the trading post, fairgrounds, and coliseum, as well as some other pages.

Browser:
Google Chrome
Connection Method:
Verizon Wireless Home Internet and Cell Phone Data Connection
Device:
Nexus 5 cell phone
Cleared cache, cookies, and history. Logged in and out multiple times. This one still logs me out if I go on any page but the Index.
forsale_m.png7143977.png7143980.png
Browser:
Safari
Connection Method:
both wireless and cell phone data connection
Device:
iPhone
Cleared cache, restarted browser, tried connecting and disconnecting to both wifi and cellular data, restarted phone, tried with "remember me" both checked and unchecked, but I still can't log in at all! I input my login information and click "login" and the page seems to load for a bit, but nothing happens, as if it didn't even registered the click.
On Chrome on my laptop everything is working just as it has been, however!
Browser:
Safari
Connection Method:
both wireless and cell phone data connection
Device:
iPhone
Cleared cache, restarted browser, tried connecting and disconnecting to both wifi and cellular data, restarted phone, tried with "remember me" both checked and unchecked, but I still can't log in at all! I input my login information and click "login" and the page seems to load for a bit, but nothing happens, as if it didn't even registered the click.
On Chrome on my laptop everything is working just as it has been, however!
ZNhRsiG.png
Browser: FireFox
Connection Method:
Wireless Home Internet
Device
PC
Cleared Cache, reset computer. Didn't work. Restarted computer, virus scans, etc. Could log into index, and I think my lair from memory. Everything else, especially things that require you to be logged in claimed that I was not.
How I ended up resolving was signing into both www.flightrising.com and ww1.flightrising.com (I think, that's what I recall doing)
Now I have no real issues. But I haven't explored everything yet such as the Coli. Forums and messages are working now, as are notifications.

*edit*
Would also like to note that my iPad had no problems, as far as I could tell. I used it at uni to check up on my dragons to make sure they weren't starving, and I didn't get logged out or anything. (Apple, iPad, Safari).
Browser: FireFox
Connection Method:
Wireless Home Internet
Device
PC
Cleared Cache, reset computer. Didn't work. Restarted computer, virus scans, etc. Could log into index, and I think my lair from memory. Everything else, especially things that require you to be logged in claimed that I was not.
How I ended up resolving was signing into both www.flightrising.com and ww1.flightrising.com (I think, that's what I recall doing)
Now I have no real issues. But I haven't explored everything yet such as the Coli. Forums and messages are working now, as are notifications.

*edit*
Would also like to note that my iPad had no problems, as far as I could tell. I used it at uni to check up on my dragons to make sure they weren't starving, and I didn't get logged out or anything. (Apple, iPad, Safari).
Hatchery
Tiny Noct Adopts
Tiny Snapper Adoptables
GUPPY HAORD!
Art Shop
Accent Shop
FR Tumblr
Art Tumblr
DeviantArt
Tark'ee on FR
Tark'ee on DA
128991clarity1mini.gif
Browser: Chrome
Connection Method:Wireless Home Internet
Device: Laptop
Steps that you took to resolve the issue: Cleared my cache.
Connection Method:Wireless Home Internet
Steps that you took to resolve the issue: Cleared my cache.
TDwY54H.gif
Browser:
Firefox
Connection Method:
wireless router
Device:
laptop
Cleared cache, logged out and in via www1.flightising.com, and finally able to access all pages so far normally.
Browser:
Firefox
Connection Method:
wireless router
Device:
laptop
Cleared cache, logged out and in via www1.flightising.com, and finally able to access all pages so far normally.
FRFlightPrideBannerNature_zpsa3c4ece3.png
Connection Method: college wifi

Everything seems to be working fine, except that www1.flightrising.com gives me a log-in screen, while any normal flightrising.com url has me as logged in
Connection Method: college wifi

Everything seems to be working fine, except that www1.flightrising.com gives me a log-in screen, while any normal flightrising.com url has me as logged in
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 48 49