Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Logging in from Front Page
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I'm having the same problem as several people here, but only with certain browsers.

Browser: IE and Chrome
Internet Service Provider / Type of Connection: AT&T
Any browser add-ons or tertiary programs that affect your browser: No
AntiVirus or Anti-Malware Software: Norton
Is JavaScript disabled in your browser? No
When you attempt to log in from the front page, is it not going through at all, taking a long time, or working after several attempts?
It refreshes the page. I have tried clicking the login button and pressing enter to log in, but neither works. The page just refreshes like I've tried nothing.

Right now Firefox is working. That's what I'm using to write this. However, the coli is super laggy on Firefox. :(

Edit: This has been going on for days, btw.
I'm having the same problem as several people here, but only with certain browsers.

Browser: IE and Chrome
Internet Service Provider / Type of Connection: AT&T
AntiVirus or Anti-Malware Software: Norton
Is JavaScript disabled in your browser? No
When you attempt to log in from the front page, is it not going through at all, taking a long time, or working after several attempts?
It refreshes the page. I have tried clicking the login button and pressing enter to log in, but neither works. The page just refreshes like I've tried nothing.

Right now Firefox is working. That's what I'm using to write this. However, the coli is super laggy on Firefox. :(

Edit: This has been going on for days, btw.
Browser: Chrome
Internet Service Provider / Type of Connection: Verizon FIOS
Any browser add-ons or tertiary programs that affect your browser -No
AntiVirus or Anti-Malware Software: Nope, I'm on a Chromebook.
Is JavaScript disabled in your browser? No clue, but I'm going to assume no.
When you attempt to log in from the front page, is it not going through at all, taking a long time, or working after several attempts? It's not going through at all but then I clicked on the forums and it shows my as being logged in but then I go back to the login screen and the site thinks I'm not logged in so my avatar and info at the top isn't there anymore.
Browser: Chrome
Internet Service Provider / Type of Connection: Verizon FIOS
Any browser add-ons or tertiary programs that affect your browser -No
AntiVirus or Anti-Malware Software: Nope, I'm on a Chromebook.
Is JavaScript disabled in your browser? No clue, but I'm going to assume no.
When you attempt to log in from the front page, is it not going through at all, taking a long time, or working after several attempts? It's not going through at all but then I clicked on the forums and it shows my as being logged in but then I go back to the login screen and the site thinks I'm not logged in so my avatar and info at the top isn't there anymore.
sQ35KLV.png
Browser: Tried with both Chrome and Safari
Internet Service Provider / Type of Connection: Iphone iOS 7.1.2
AntiVirus or Anti-Malware Software: N/A
Is JavaScript disabled in your browser?: No, also tried with disabled
When you attempt to log in from the front page, is it not going through at all, taking a long time, or working after several attempts?: Can log in and access messages, but when attempting to access lair, buy gems, market etc I get the message that I'm logged off. Tried clearing cache multi times, turning off iphone, forgetting and re-installing network, nothing worked.
However: I have come home and accessed site okay with my laptop, this seems to have cleared my iphone issues!
Browser: Tried with both Chrome and Safari
Internet Service Provider / Type of Connection: Iphone iOS 7.1.2
AntiVirus or Anti-Malware Software: N/A
Is JavaScript disabled in your browser?: No, also tried with disabled
When you attempt to log in from the front page, is it not going through at all, taking a long time, or working after several attempts?: Can log in and access messages, but when attempting to access lair, buy gems, market etc I get the message that I'm logged off. Tried clearing cache multi times, turning off iphone, forgetting and re-installing network, nothing worked.
However: I have come home and accessed site okay with my laptop, this seems to have cleared my iphone issues!
ice%20egg3.gif88003446-1bb3-4082-bfe8-4f758d3dab9a.pngddc067c2-e6a4-4b1d-ade4-29378f307da0.pngnocturne.gif
Browser: Can only access front page on Chrome, Chrome incognito, IE and mobile. Firefox works fine for the whole site.
Internet Service Provider / Type of Connection: Singtel broadband, Singtel 3G
Any browser add-ons or tertiary programs that affect your browser: I have a couple of Chrome and Firefox extensions, but none on my IE or mobile.
AntiVirus or Anti-Malware Software: Avast
Is JavaScript disabled in your browser?: No
When you attempt to log in from the front page, is it not going through at all, taking a long time, or working after several attempts?: Can log in and access messages only. Forums, nests, lair etc don't even show the login menua at all.
Browser: Can only access front page on Chrome, Chrome incognito, IE and mobile. Firefox works fine for the whole site.
Internet Service Provider / Type of Connection: Singtel broadband, Singtel 3G
Any browser add-ons or tertiary programs that affect your browser: I have a couple of Chrome and Firefox extensions, but none on my IE or mobile.
AntiVirus or Anti-Malware Software: Avast
When you attempt to log in from the front page, is it not going through at all, taking a long time, or working after several attempts?: Can log in and access messages only. Forums, nests, lair etc don't even show the login menua at all.
Browser: Same problem as kerise; Chrome only lets me on the frontpage but Firefox works fine.
Internet Service Provider / Type of Connection: Mediacom business cable
Any browser add-ons or tertiary programs that affect your browser: On Chrome I have adblock (disabled on FR), XKit, and GoogleDocs. That's it.
AntiVirus or Anti-Malware Software: ESET
When you attempt to log in from the front page, is it not going through at all, taking a long time, or working after several attempts?: Can log in, access messages, the world map, the encyclopedia frontpage (but no articles in it) and the media page. Nowhere else. Again, Firefox is fine but Chrome is busted. Clearing cache/cookies appears to have made things worse rather than making them better.
Browser: Same problem as kerise; Chrome only lets me on the frontpage but Firefox works fine.
Internet Service Provider / Type of Connection: Mediacom business cable
Any browser add-ons or tertiary programs that affect your browser: On Chrome I have adblock (disabled on FR), XKit, and GoogleDocs. That's it.
AntiVirus or Anti-Malware Software: ESET
When you attempt to log in from the front page, is it not going through at all, taking a long time, or working after several attempts?: Can log in, access messages, the world map, the encyclopedia frontpage (but no articles in it) and the media page. Nowhere else. Again, Firefox is fine but Chrome is busted. Clearing cache/cookies appears to have made things worse rather than making them better.
Browser
Safari on an iPhone 4
Internet Service Provider / Type of Connection
Verizon 3G and wifi
Any browser add-ons or tertiary programs that affect your browser
None
AntiVirus or Anti-Malware Software
None
Is JavaScript disabled in your browser?
Shouldn't be
A loading wheel appears for a minute after hitting Login, then nothing happens at all. This has persisted since yesterday around noon server time until now.
At first I was properly logged in on everything except for the home page, so I just couldn't check my messages. When I cleared the cache like the first post said, I was logged out everywhere and couldn't log in at all. (Which is incredibly inconvenient, as it'll take ages to get logged back into every other website that was affected by clearing the cache, and that didn't even work.)

Currently logged in on a computer before work, but I do a lot on my phone's browser on my longer work days.
Browser
Safari on an iPhone 4
Internet Service Provider / Type of Connection
Verizon 3G and wifi
Any browser add-ons or tertiary programs that affect your browser
None
AntiVirus or Anti-Malware Software
None
Is JavaScript disabled in your browser?
Shouldn't be
A loading wheel appears for a minute after hitting Login, then nothing happens at all. This has persisted since yesterday around noon server time until now.
At first I was properly logged in on everything except for the home page, so I just couldn't check my messages. When I cleared the cache like the first post said, I was logged out everywhere and couldn't log in at all. (Which is incredibly inconvenient, as it'll take ages to get logged back into every other website that was affected by clearing the cache, and that didn't even work.)

Currently logged in on a computer before work, but I do a lot on my phone's browser on my longer work days.
KAt6JqS.png
can onlt log in on home page not on any othere hapend today and yesterday. yesterday it sead i will need to wat 2 owers to get on but i was on it was wered to say the lest :L
can onlt log in on home page not on any othere hapend today and yesterday. yesterday it sead i will need to wat 2 owers to get on but i was on it was wered to say the lest :L
Browser - Firefox
Internet Service Provider / Type of Connection - Comcast Cable / Cable to router
Any browser add-ons or tertiary programs that affect your browser - NA
AntiVirus or Anti-Malware Software - MS Security Essentials
Is JavaScript disabled in your browser? - No

Tried to log in from the front page, still up after a previous session, and got this: "Error in exception handler."

Navigated to front page again, unchecked the "remember me" button, and tried to log in. Got the same error, repeated the attempt, and managed to log in on my third try.
Browser - Firefox
Internet Service Provider / Type of Connection - Comcast Cable / Cable to router
Any browser add-ons or tertiary programs that affect your browser - NA
AntiVirus or Anti-Malware Software - MS Security Essentials
Is JavaScript disabled in your browser? - No

Tried to log in from the front page, still up after a previous session, and got this: "Error in exception handler."

Navigated to front page again, unchecked the "remember me" button, and tried to log in. Got the same error, repeated the attempt, and managed to log in on my third try.
CnXcaeB.png * bAQACKn.png
Chrome on android 4.4
Adblock plus used as proxy, tried with it both enabled and disabled but no difference
I can login fine on www pages but I can't login on www1 pages, I just keep being redirected at the homepage without being logged in
Chrome on android 4.4
Adblock plus used as proxy, tried with it both enabled and disabled but no difference
I can login fine on www pages but I can't login on www1 pages, I just keep being redirected at the homepage without being logged in
a19GnnT.png .................. they/them 3IxnR89.png hopeless nerd 3IxnR89.png FR+9
Firefox
Time Warner Cable
Adblock disabled on FR
Firewalls down
Javascript enabled

Several attempts. I type username/pass, it reloads the page, but I'm not logged in, so I have to try two or three times to actually get into the game.
Firefox
Time Warner Cable
Adblock disabled on FR
Firewalls down
Javascript enabled

Several attempts. I type username/pass, it reloads the page, but I'm not logged in, so I have to try two or three times to actually get into the game.
2gEMC44.pngWe Will Consume All2gEMC44.png
jRvmJhO.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9