Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Logging in from Front Page
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Oh, good! I'm glad to see a thread about this (and was glad to see it on my tumblr feed so I knew to come here) because this has been happening to me for over a week. I've just been clicking one of the side links for a while and logging in through the "you need to be logged in to access this" page, but here's my info:

Browser: Google Chrome
Internet Service Provider / Type of Connection: Comcast (Ugh) and it's a wireless connection.
Any browser add-ons or tertiary programs that affect your browser: No
AntiVirus or Anti-Malware Software: Avast (the free version)
Is JavaScript disabled in your browser? I don't think so.
When you attempt to log in from the front page, is it not going through at all, taking a long time, or working after several attempts? Like I said, I haven't even bothered for a little while, but usually it just wouldn't go through at all.
Oh, good! I'm glad to see a thread about this (and was glad to see it on my tumblr feed so I knew to come here) because this has been happening to me for over a week. I've just been clicking one of the side links for a while and logging in through the "you need to be logged in to access this" page, but here's my info:

Internet Service Provider / Type of Connection: Comcast (Ugh) and it's a wireless connection.
Any browser add-ons or tertiary programs that affect your browser: No
AntiVirus or Anti-Malware Software: Avast (the free version)
Is JavaScript disabled in your browser? I don't think so.
When you attempt to log in from the front page, is it not going through at all, taking a long time, or working after several attempts? Like I said, I haven't even bothered for a little while, but usually it just wouldn't go through at all.
5NpWyuc.png oq4SbhH.png 8qtlLxx.gif
@Xhaztol So I just saw your post about the fix after I posted the form...whoops! I tried logging out and logging in from the front page again, and all three times it actually worked! :)
@Xhaztol So I just saw your post about the fix after I posted the form...whoops! I tried logging out and logging in from the front page again, and all three times it actually worked! :)
5NpWyuc.png oq4SbhH.png 8qtlLxx.gif
@Xhaztol Works fine for me now!
@Xhaztol Works fine for me now!
Browser: Firefox
Internet Service Provider / Type of Connection: o2 DSL, lan cable
Any browser add-ons or tertiary programs that affect your browser
Adblock (disabled on FR),
anonymox (disabled),
NoScript (flightrising.com and all other necessary urls all allowed)
Greasemonkey (disabled)
x-kit (doesn't touch FR)
AntiVirus or Anti-Malware Software AVG AntiVirus
Is JavaScript disabled in your browser? Yes, but not on FR.
When you attempt to log in from the front page, is it not going through at all, taking a long time, or working after several attempts?
What I noticed is that whenever the site has trouble loading all pictures the login button doesn't work. Sometimes waiting a few seconds until everything is loaded completely works, but usually it will just get stuck in a never ending wait cycle and never actually get the images though I also have yet to see it time out. Once I let it sit for a few minutes but no change.
If all images load normally the button will work normally. At least that how it is for me.
Browser: Firefox
Internet Service Provider / Type of Connection: o2 DSL, lan cable
Any browser add-ons or tertiary programs that affect your browser
Adblock (disabled on FR),
anonymox (disabled),
NoScript (flightrising.com and all other necessary urls all allowed)
Greasemonkey (disabled)
x-kit (doesn't touch FR)
AntiVirus or Anti-Malware Software AVG AntiVirus
Is JavaScript disabled in your browser? Yes, but not on FR.
When you attempt to log in from the front page, is it not going through at all, taking a long time, or working after several attempts?
What I noticed is that whenever the site has trouble loading all pictures the login button doesn't work. Sometimes waiting a few seconds until everything is loaded completely works, but usually it will just get stuck in a never ending wait cycle and never actually get the images though I also have yet to see it time out. Once I let it sit for a few minutes but no change.
If all images load normally the button will work normally. At least that how it is for me.
Hello!

I have actually just recently been experiencing the issue where the login button doesn't work every time. I thought it was just my computer but since you guys have raised the issue I suppose it isn't.

Internet provider: SureWest
Add ons: None
Antivirus: Norton
JavaScript: Active
For about two weeks now I have consistently had trouble with it taking multiple times clicking the login button for it to load.

Good luck fixing the issue guys!
Hello!

I have actually just recently been experiencing the issue where the login button doesn't work every time. I thought it was just my computer but since you guys have raised the issue I suppose it isn't.

Internet provider: SureWest
Add ons: None
Antivirus: Norton
JavaScript: Active
For about two weeks now I have consistently had trouble with it taking multiple times clicking the login button for it to load.

Good luck fixing the issue guys!
@Xhaztol I just tried logging in and out a few time and the log-in button worked great! Usually I have to press enter from the pw field to log-in because the button would just be totally unresponsive.

And here's my report, since I've experienced issues in the past.

Browser: Chrome
Internet Service Provider / Type of Connection: Cox, Wifi
Any browser add-ons or tertiary programs that affect your browser: Tumblr stuff
AntiVirus or Anti-Malware Software: No
Is JavaScript disabled in your browser?: I'm not sure
When you attempt to log in from the front page, is it not going through at all, taking a long time, or working after several attempts?: Usually totally unresponsive when I click the log-in button; I usually just retype my stuff and then press "enter" instead to get it to work.
@Xhaztol I just tried logging in and out a few time and the log-in button worked great! Usually I have to press enter from the pw field to log-in because the button would just be totally unresponsive.

And here's my report, since I've experienced issues in the past.

Internet Service Provider / Type of Connection: Cox, Wifi
Any browser add-ons or tertiary programs that affect your browser: Tumblr stuff
AntiVirus or Anti-Malware Software: No
Is JavaScript disabled in your browser?: I'm not sure
When you attempt to log in from the front page, is it not going through at all, taking a long time, or working after several attempts?: Usually totally unresponsive when I click the log-in button; I usually just retype my stuff and then press "enter" instead to get it to work.
O5KivSN.pnguDN6wom.png
HI, it happens to me when I log in from work (shhhhh-- I'm on break!) and I'm not sure of the details but its an older version of Explorer - the Coliseum stuff won't play on it, there is anti virus software on the network, but I'm not sure what kind, and no idea on the ad-ons, sorry for the lack of info.
It doesn't work at all.
But if I click on Dragon Lair and get the 'Whoops' page - I can enter the login info & it loads up no problem
HI, it happens to me when I log in from work (shhhhh-- I'm on break!) and I'm not sure of the details but its an older version of Explorer - the Coliseum stuff won't play on it, there is anti virus software on the network, but I'm not sure what kind, and no idea on the ad-ons, sorry for the lack of info.
It doesn't work at all.
But if I click on Dragon Lair and get the 'Whoops' page - I can enter the login info & it loads up no problem
@Xhaztol seems to work! i tried it five times and it went through quickly each time. thank you!
@Xhaztol seems to work! i tried it five times and it went through quickly each time. thank you!
5Ghu3Tr.png
Browser Chrome
Internet Service Provider / Type of Connection Comcast with an AC Router using WiFi
Any browser add-ons or tertiary programs that affect your browser BeeLine Reader
AntiVirus or Anti-Malware Software Comodo
Is JavaScript disabled in your browser? No
When you attempt to log in from the front page, is it not going through at all, taking a long time, or working after several attempts? Not going through at all until I attempt to log in on another part of the site (Like from the Martketplace) Refreshing and waiting also didn't work.
Browser Chrome
Internet Service Provider / Type of Connection Comcast with an AC Router using WiFi
Any browser add-ons or tertiary programs that affect your browser BeeLine Reader
AntiVirus or Anti-Malware Software Comodo
Is JavaScript disabled in your browser? No
When you attempt to log in from the front page, is it not going through at all, taking a long time, or working after several attempts? Not going through at all until I attempt to log in on another part of the site (Like from the Martketplace) Refreshing and waiting also didn't work.
MZE2TKN.png
Internet Service Provider / Type of Connection: Comcast/cable
Any browser add-ons or tertiary programs that affect your browser: Adblock (happens both when disabled and when running)tumblr savior. Also has same results in an incognito window. Also happened at work using IE, unsure what internet provider
AntiVirus or Anti-Malware Software: adblocker, avast
Is JavaScript disabled in your browser? no
When you attempt to log in from the front page, is it not going through at all, taking a long time, or working after several attempts? it doesn't go through, I have to go to a different page on the website and sign in from there.
Internet Service Provider / Type of Connection: Comcast/cable
Any browser add-ons or tertiary programs that affect your browser: Adblock (happens both when disabled and when running)tumblr savior. Also has same results in an incognito window. Also happened at work using IE, unsure what internet provider
AntiVirus or Anti-Malware Software: adblocker, avast
Is JavaScript disabled in your browser? no
When you attempt to log in from the front page, is it not going through at all, taking a long time, or working after several attempts? it doesn't go through, I have to go to a different page on the website and sign in from there.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9