Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Logging in from Front Page
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Browser: Chrome

Internet Service Provider / Type of Connection: Charter, Wifi

Any browser add-ons or tertiary programs that affect your browser: None

AntiVirus or Anti-Malware Software: AVG and Webroot

Is JavaScript disabled in your browser? No

When you attempt to log in from the front page, is it not going through at all, taking a long time, or working after several attempts?
- Usually works after several attempts. The problem actually seems to be more with the button you press with the mouse, so my solution is usually to click back into the password box and simply press "enter" on my keyboard instead. The enter key works on the first try usually, but not always.

Also, I have the same problem on my work computer which has Chrome, a cable internet connection, and no add ons or antivirus software. Hope that helps.

Internet Service Provider / Type of Connection: Charter, Wifi

Any browser add-ons or tertiary programs that affect your browser: None

AntiVirus or Anti-Malware Software: AVG and Webroot

When you attempt to log in from the front page, is it not going through at all, taking a long time, or working after several attempts?
- Usually works after several attempts. The problem actually seems to be more with the button you press with the mouse, so my solution is usually to click back into the password box and simply press "enter" on my keyboard instead. The enter key works on the first try usually, but not always.

Also, I have the same problem on my work computer which has Chrome, a cable internet connection, and no add ons or antivirus software. Hope that helps.
Browser: Google Chrome Version 35.0.1916.153 m
Internet Service Provider: Qwest
Any browser add-ons: Ad-block, Tumblr Savior
AntiVirus: AVG
Not at all.
Browser: Google Chrome Version 35.0.1916.153 m
Internet Service Provider: Qwest
Any browser add-ons: Ad-block, Tumblr Savior
AntiVirus: AVG
Not at all.
RBCsdS1.png oUnj1Rs.png
Eisen's Skins & Accents ... and Skincents!
Browser: Safari

Internet Service Provider / Type of Connection Bell Fibe Internet (I believe the connection is cable but I'm not positive on that)

Any browser add-ons or tertiary programs that affect your browser: none

AntiVirus or Anti-Malware Software: Avast for Mac

It seems to take me multiple attempts to login I have to keep hitting the login button until the pop--up finally comes up saying Iogging in.

Additional comments: this also seems to happen when I try to log in on my iPad I also have to hit the log in there multiple times

Internet Service Provider / Type of Connection Bell Fibe Internet (I believe the connection is cable but I'm not positive on that)

Any browser add-ons or tertiary programs that affect your browser: none

AntiVirus or Anti-Malware Software: Avast for Mac

It seems to take me multiple attempts to login I have to keep hitting the login button until the pop--up finally comes up saying Iogging in.

Additional comments: this also seems to happen when I try to log in on my iPad I also have to hit the log in there multiple times
Internet Service Provider / Type of Connection: Version Fios, wireless
Any browser add-ons or tertiary programs that affect your browser: No
AntiVirus or Anti-Malware Software: No
When you attempt to log in from the front page, is it not going through at all, taking a long time, or working after several attempts?: Once it didn't work at all, switched from safari to chrome and back, nothing works. The majority of the time it just takes several times for anything to happen, extremely fast massing of the Enter button while have the password box selected works better than hitting the actual button.
Using an iPad, large version, don't know the specifics.

This all started after the Kelp beds were added, for me atleast.
Internet Service Provider / Type of Connection: Version Fios, wireless
Any browser add-ons or tertiary programs that affect your browser: No
AntiVirus or Anti-Malware Software: No
When you attempt to log in from the front page, is it not going through at all, taking a long time, or working after several attempts?: Once it didn't work at all, switched from safari to chrome and back, nothing works. The majority of the time it just takes several times for anything to happen, extremely fast massing of the Enter button while have the password box selected works better than hitting the actual button.
Using an iPad, large version, don't know the specifics.

This all started after the Kelp beds were added, for me atleast.
EjfnLh8.gif
Internet Service Provider / Type of Connection: Wifi Comcast
Any browser add-ons or tertiary programs that affect your browser: Nope
AntiVirus or Anti-Malware Software: Nope this is a Mac.
Is JavaScript disabled in your browser?: Nope.
When you attempt to log in from the front page, is it not going through at all, taking a long time, or working after several attempts?: Nothing happens whatsoever. Nothing clicks or responds.
Internet Service Provider / Type of Connection: Wifi Comcast
Any browser add-ons or tertiary programs that affect your browser: Nope
AntiVirus or Anti-Malware Software: Nope this is a Mac.
Is JavaScript disabled in your browser?: Nope.
When you attempt to log in from the front page, is it not going through at all, taking a long time, or working after several attempts?: Nothing happens whatsoever. Nothing clicks or responds.
Current Project A: BORDERLANDS! Got some brights for sale/trade? Shoot me a message, son!
/WUB WUB/
Current Project B: MASS EFFECT! I'm shooting for the stars with this one. Dragons for the team, planets, and the Normandy herself! Let's talk breeding programs.
  • Browser: Chrome, slightly outdated iPhone version of Safari
  • Internet Service Provider / Type of Connection: Charter (wireless), Sprint network
  • Any browser add-ons or tertiary programs that affect your browser: in Chrome, I have StayFocusd, XKit, Avast, and the Google Docs extension (when I'm lazy and browsing in an incognito window- long story about my habits- only XKit and Stayfocusd are in play)
  • AntiVirus or Anti-Malware Software: Avast
  • Is JavaScript disabled in your browser? No
  • When you attempt to log in from the front page, is it not going through at all, taking a long time, or working after several attempts? I think it just hasn't worked once, but almost always, it just requires a lot of clicking the login button. The problem's a lot worse when I'm on my phone, happens nearly every time, and never lets me just hit enter to log in after entering my info- I have to actually push the 'Log In' button, which I rarely have to on my computer.
  • Browser: Chrome, slightly outdated iPhone version of Safari
  • Internet Service Provider / Type of Connection: Charter (wireless), Sprint network
  • Any browser add-ons or tertiary programs that affect your browser: in Chrome, I have StayFocusd, XKit, Avast, and the Google Docs extension (when I'm lazy and browsing in an incognito window- long story about my habits- only XKit and Stayfocusd are in play)
  • AntiVirus or Anti-Malware Software: Avast
  • Is JavaScript disabled in your browser? No
  • When you attempt to log in from the front page, is it not going through at all, taking a long time, or working after several attempts? I think it just hasn't worked once, but almost always, it just requires a lot of clicking the login button. The problem's a lot worse when I'm on my phone, happens nearly every time, and never lets me just hit enter to log in after entering my info- I have to actually push the 'Log In' button, which I rarely have to on my computer.
Internet Service Provider / Type of Connection: Verizon FIOS, Wifi
Any browser add-ons or tertiary programs that affect your browser: Adblock
AntiVirus or Anti-Malware Software: N/A
Is JavaScript disabled in your browser?: no
It usually works after refreshing the page several times, or spamming the Login button(rarely). Otherwise it will endlessly load(if it is loading. Looks to me like it's just not responding).
Internet Service Provider / Type of Connection: Verizon FIOS, Wifi
Any browser add-ons or tertiary programs that affect your browser: Adblock
AntiVirus or Anti-Malware Software: N/A
Is JavaScript disabled in your browser?: no
It usually works after refreshing the page several times, or spamming the Login button(rarely). Otherwise it will endlessly load(if it is loading. Looks to me like it's just not responding).
pyramidia_by_featherblot-d9renlp.png
Internet Service Provider / Type of Connection: Frontier, WiFi
Any browser add-ons or tertiary programs that affect your browser:
> AdBlock
> Tumblr Savior
> XKit
AntiVirus or Anti-Malware Software: Windows Defender
Is JavaScript disabled in your browser? Yes
When you attempt to log in from the front page, is it not going through at all, taking a long time, or working after several attempts? The most common problem is it taking a few tries. The page will reload, but I won't be logged in and I'll just keep clicking the 'log in' button until it goes through.
Internet Service Provider / Type of Connection: Frontier, WiFi
Any browser add-ons or tertiary programs that affect your browser:
> AdBlock
> Tumblr Savior
> XKit
AntiVirus or Anti-Malware Software: Windows Defender
Is JavaScript disabled in your browser? Yes
When you attempt to log in from the front page, is it not going through at all, taking a long time, or working after several attempts? The most common problem is it taking a few tries. The page will reload, but I won't be logged in and I'll just keep clicking the 'log in' button until it goes through.
Browser: Google Chrome
Internet Service Provider / Type of Connection: Usually the problem is on the family computer which I believe is Verizon (not fios but DSL maybe?); Occasional problems on the Wireless (same network)
Any browser add-ons or tertiary programs that affect your browser: AdBlock Plus (But I have that disabled for Flight Rising)
AntiVirus or Anti-Malware Software: Avast Virus Database
Is JavaScript disabled in your browser?: Yes for both cases
When you attempt to log in from the front page, is it not going through at all, taking a long time, or working after several attempts?: Using the wired internet on the family computer it doesn't work at all. I have to go to a different page to log in most of the time. On the Wireless, I can get in after one or two attempts usually
Browser: Google Chrome
Internet Service Provider / Type of Connection: Usually the problem is on the family computer which I believe is Verizon (not fios but DSL maybe?); Occasional problems on the Wireless (same network)
Any browser add-ons or tertiary programs that affect your browser: AdBlock Plus (But I have that disabled for Flight Rising)
AntiVirus or Anti-Malware Software: Avast Virus Database
Is JavaScript disabled in your browser?: Yes for both cases
When you attempt to log in from the front page, is it not going through at all, taking a long time, or working after several attempts?: Using the wired internet on the family computer it doesn't work at all. I have to go to a different page to log in most of the time. On the Wireless, I can get in after one or two attempts usually
2irkjyq.gif
Browser: Chrome and Firefox.
Internet Service Provider / Type of Connection: SuddenLink, WiFi
Any browser add-ons or tertiary programs that affect your browser: Stylish, Tumblr Savior, AdBlock Plus (FR on whitelist), Penalty Box
AntiVirus or Anti-Malware Software: Spybot, MalwareBytes
Is JavaScript disabled in your browser?: No
When you attempt to log in from the front page, is it not going through at all, taking a long time, or working after several attempts?: Yes.
The only way I can log in is mashing enter multiple times with the cursor on Username. Also, going to a different page (i.e. Dragon Lair or Nesting Grounds) seems to have no problems; only the homepage.
Logging in from an Android device does not give me any trouble.
Browser: Chrome and Firefox.
Internet Service Provider / Type of Connection: SuddenLink, WiFi
Any browser add-ons or tertiary programs that affect your browser: Stylish, Tumblr Savior, AdBlock Plus (FR on whitelist), Penalty Box
AntiVirus or Anti-Malware Software: Spybot, MalwareBytes
Is JavaScript disabled in your browser?: No
When you attempt to log in from the front page, is it not going through at all, taking a long time, or working after several attempts?: Yes.
The only way I can log in is mashing enter multiple times with the cursor on Username. Also, going to a different page (i.e. Dragon Lair or Nesting Grounds) seems to have no problems; only the homepage.
Logging in from an Android device does not give me any trouble.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9