Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Missing Gathering Turns
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53
I have had energy about 94 % here for months, my blue bar is full, I haven't neglected food ever, but today I have no gathering bonus?
I have had energy about 94 % here for months, my blue bar is full, I haven't neglected food ever, but today I have no gathering bonus?
Same :(
Same :(
Same thing here. Had the energy bar at 98% past rollover, blue bar full, only 10 gathering turns.
Same thing here. Had the energy bar at 98% past rollover, blue bar full, only 10 gathering turns.
I'm at 98% and it's 10 for me...

Edit: I also haven't let my guys drop below 80 since I got the "one big, happy family" achievement...and that was in June.
I'm at 98% and it's 10 for me...

Edit: I also haven't let my guys drop below 80 since I got the "one big, happy family" achievement...and that was in June.
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
I also only got 10 gathering turns today despite being at 96% with a full blue bar and having not lost my bonus for months. I'm guessing it's a bug...
I also only got 10 gathering turns today despite being at 96% with a full blue bar and having not lost my bonus for months. I'm guessing it's a bug...
n4tD6Di.png2PWSna6.pngrULXRhK.png
Same here! What a pain in the butt.
Same here! What a pain in the butt.
itUKoww.pngFyaVcOZ.pngpP2K51Q.pngpkt5tJ1.png3taVtCs.png3fSUhqQ.png
I'm also experiencing this bug :c
I'm also experiencing this bug :c
Experiencing the same issue. I am and have been at 95%+ for the past few days and now suddenly missing my gathering bonus. :c
Experiencing the same issue. I am and have been at 95%+ for the past few days and now suddenly missing my gathering bonus. :c
..:: Clan Evermoon of the Sunbeam Ruins ::..
light_small.pngtumblr_p7kbe9PKBS1wd2atwo3_100.png38538373p.png1910.png24549739p.pngtumblr_p7kbmwAXDh1wd2atwo4_100.pnglight_small.png
Same here
Same here
Same here? I usually feed my dragons every couple hours and was at around 98% when I logged but only have 10 gathering turns? :(
Same here? I usually feed my dragons every couple hours and was at around 98% when I logged but only have 10 gathering turns? :(
signaturething.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53