Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Missing Gathering Turns
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53
Oh glad to see it's not just me! XD
Oh glad to see it's not just me! XD
Spiral |+9 FR time
new_canvas_by_spiralchasm-dakivji.png
figure I may as well join in with 'same problem' ^_^; had 98% before I fed them and unfortunately I used most of my gathering turns before I realized I didn't have all of them to start with…
figure I may as well join in with 'same problem' ^_^; had 98% before I fed them and unfortunately I used most of my gathering turns before I realized I didn't have all of them to start with…
I was at 88% and didn't get my 5 extra turns either.

Neither did any of my friends.
I was at 88% and didn't get my 5 extra turns either.

Neither did any of my friends.
SkywhisperBan_zpsccb80cbb.jpg
I'm having the same issue!! Always keep my dragons fed with my bar full but only have 10 turns today.
I'm having the same issue!! Always keep my dragons fed with my bar full but only have 10 turns today.
fr_plaguebanner_profile_by_seepranne-d6ghmos.gif
Tagging along with this one.
It showed me 15 at first, but when I spent one turn Fishing, it jumped down to 9.
Tagging along with this one.
It showed me 15 at first, but when I spent one turn Fishing, it jumped down to 9.
tumblr_inline_nk71acwXEN1qg2i5p.png
Same issue. Pretty sure I've had a full blue bar for a long, long time.
Same issue. Pretty sure I've had a full blue bar for a long, long time.
Confirming that I have 8 gathering turns (I already used two on digging), and my energy bar is at 94%, so I should still be getting the bonuses.

I feed my dragons once every day, but normally their energy only dips to 92% on a bad day for me. What's going on? :(
Confirming that I have 8 gathering turns (I already used two on digging), and my energy bar is at 94%, so I should still be getting the bonuses.

I feed my dragons once every day, but normally their energy only dips to 92% on a bad day for me. What's going on? :(
my energy hasn't gone below 80% in months - currently at 98% and experiencing the same issue.
my energy hasn't gone below 80% in months - currently at 98% and experiencing the same issue.
Same for me.

96% energy at the moment, but still.
Same for me.

96% energy at the moment, but still.
s0VUoD0.png
I'm at 94% too and no bonus. I don't usually let my dragons hunger drop below 90% so...where are my turns. D:
I'm at 94% too and no bonus. I don't usually let my dragons hunger drop below 90% so...where are my turns. D:
I will buy Insects, PM me.
f5IQTkD.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53