Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] [Art] Apparel Problems
1 2 ... 254 255 256 257 258 ... 374 375
Breed: Snapper Sex: Female Apparel: any scale bracers [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=9&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=2596&xt=dressing.png[/img] cut off on the right side of the image
Breed: Snapper
Sex: Female
Apparel: any scale bracers

dummy?breed=9&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=2596&xt=dressing.png
cut off on the right side of the image
Gastrodon_unova_front.gif Poppy
He/Him
+0 FR time
Wishlist
@PoppyPoptart The scale bracers cant be fixed because it will be out of the dragon's box. It would have to be re-drawn. It is correct.
@PoppyPoptart The scale bracers cant be fixed because it will be out of the dragon's box. It would have to be re-drawn. It is correct.
S5A5nQt.png
"He he he... Crazy? Cicero?
He he he he! That's... madness..." ot3gL.gif
RyD5FgM.gif
breed/pose: ridgeback female apparel item: sanddune rags [item=sanddune rags] [img]https://imgur.com/HeMwq37.png[/img] there's some stray pixels near the dragon's head while wearing the rags.
breed/pose: ridgeback female
apparel item: sanddune rags
Sanddune Rags

HeMwq37.png

there's some stray pixels near the dragon's head while wearing the rags.
hHEJ356.gif
5jalyiR.pngyesdxp5.pnghoHl8aR.pngO0XKT1G.pngeMBNBcv.png7kSLaUI.pngwOWKjsX.pngpab2ujj.pngZIv8N2a.png
DPSlXho.png
Um, I payed 50 gems to get another Apparel slot, and it said I already Paid for it and I didn't get another Apparel slot. Is this just me or??...
Um, I payed 50 gems to get another Apparel slot, and it said I already Paid for it and I didn't get another Apparel slot. Is this just me or??...
VchsGOt.png
@galaxydragon13 this is not an apparel art error, so it would go in its own thread.

Clear your cache and try viewing from another device or browser.
Also, check your other dragons to see if they got another slot. The dragon you purchased it on may have been a bugged one where you can put more apparel on than you're supposed to.
@galaxydragon13 this is not an apparel art error, so it would go in its own thread.

Clear your cache and try viewing from another device or browser.
Also, check your other dragons to see if they got another slot. The dragon you purchased it on may have been a bugged one where you can put more apparel on than you're supposed to.
giphy.gif7t6ErvU.jpegmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@Shinyumbreon

Thank you for the tips and helps, but nothing seems to be working XC
@Shinyumbreon

Thank you for the tips and helps, but nothing seems to be working XC
VchsGOt.png
[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/390569/39056866_350.png[/img] As you can see on poor GHOST here, the new mantle doesn't work well with Spines.
39056866_350.png
As you can see on poor GHOST here, the new mantle doesn't work well with Spines.
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
@GreatLordHades I'm not seeing an issue (and that dragon doesn't have spines. they have basic.) edit- tested it out on a dragon that does have spines, still not seeing an issue. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=39610377&skin=0&apparel=25929&xt=dressing.png[/img]
@GreatLordHades I'm not seeing an issue (and that dragon doesn't have spines. they have basic.)

edit- tested it out on a dragon that does have spines, still not seeing an issue.
dragon?did=39610377&skin=0&apparel=25929&xt=dressing.png
giphy.gif7t6ErvU.jpegmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@Shinyumbreon There's a slight clip by the right wing, and the spines just plain clip through the mantle towards the tail and wings.
And I removed her gene shortly after posting because I couldn't handle the clipping.
@Shinyumbreon There's a slight clip by the right wing, and the spines just plain clip through the mantle towards the tail and wings.
And I removed her gene shortly after posting because I couldn't handle the clipping.
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
Breed: Nocturne Sex: Female Apparel: Whisperer's Cowl All the cowls are supposed to white out the eyes and have a shadow over the face, however this is not the case with the female nocturne. The cowl isn't affecting the face at all, where as on other breeds it does. Example: Female [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=11&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=814&xt=dressing.png[/img] Male [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=11&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=814&xt=dressing.png[/img] I apologize if someone already has reported this, I just saw it and went straight here <3
Breed: Nocturne
Sex: Female
Apparel: Whisperer's Cowl

All the cowls are supposed to white out the eyes and have a shadow over the face, however this is not the case with the female nocturne. The cowl isn't affecting the face at all, where as on other breeds it does.

Example:
Female
dummy?breed=11&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=814&xt=dressing.png

Male
dummy?breed=11&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=814&xt=dressing.png

I apologize if someone already has reported this, I just saw it and went straight here <3
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
1 2 ... 254 255 256 257 258 ... 374 375