Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | CLOSED!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16
Kittenwhisperer has chosen her prize! @TalkingNapkin, you get the choice between the Male PC and the Ribbie!
Kittenwhisperer has chosen her prize! @TalkingNapkin, you get the choice between the Male PC and the Ribbie!
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@BeingOrNature that sounds better and correct
@BeingOrNature that sounds better and correct
@BeingofNature WOW THAT'S A LOT OF WINS. Apparently I sold my soul to the number generator. XD guess that's what happens when you buy 60 tickets in one go |D

But **** thank you so much for the Imperial, he's absolutely gorgeous. ^u^
@BeingofNature WOW THAT'S A LOT OF WINS. Apparently I sold my soul to the number generator. XD guess that's what happens when you buy 60 tickets in one go |D

But **** thank you so much for the Imperial, he's absolutely gorgeous. ^u^
@kittenwhisperer sent the crossroads! :-D She's an identical of her mum!

@Agentluna x3 So have I! Well, Lexiichuu has first pickings and so on.

@Cailas Yes apparently so! xD Anu and Naz got there own fair share of winnings too xD
But no problem! Thank Selenya! she was the one that donated him to this cause~ (You can find her username under the imp picture in the prizes section. I think you may want to send a note to her!)
@kittenwhisperer sent the crossroads! :-D She's an identical of her mum!

@Agentluna x3 So have I! Well, Lexiichuu has first pickings and so on.

@Cailas Yes apparently so! xD Anu and Naz got there own fair share of winnings too xD
But no problem! Thank Selenya! she was the one that donated him to this cause~ (You can find her username under the imp picture in the prizes section. I think you may want to send a note to her!)
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
Old Art Thread
@BeingOfNature

Thanks. I'll keep an eye out for a ping during my dinner break. Off to work I go. I'm hoping for one of those little mirror gals... *crosses fingers*

Hope everyone's Sunday is great!
@BeingOfNature

Thanks. I'll keep an eye out for a ping during my dinner break. Off to work I go. I'm hoping for one of those little mirror gals... *crosses fingers*

Hope everyone's Sunday is great!
VsQsiFi.pngT2nbrk6.pngRvZlNo0.pngaL21n5x.pngygWzlbs.png7GFlGJN.pngPdiBTNZ.pngMTtORbV.pnge7NCmti.pngr40kQDf.pngkIO8qd8.pngBYPpgRe.pngtDii0Aq.png
EBEMlSX.png
@EmmaBird I hope everyone gets what they want!
@EmmaBird I hope everyone gets what they want!
Old Art Thread
Great! Sal has picked her item the familiar, Longneck Mender So now it's @SassySaffron 's turn! Pick any of the items you want!
Great! Sal has picked her item the familiar, Longneck Mender So now it's @SassySaffron 's turn! Pick any of the items you want!
Old Art Thread
@BeingOfNature I guess I pick the Shadow Serpent Familiar.
@BeingOfNature I guess I pick the Shadow Serpent Familiar.
@SassySaffron ^^; Sorry it wasn't anything better!

@Ulalena You can now pick your item! The Longneck Mender and Shadow Serpent familiars are not available anymore

@Lexiichuu you get first pick of the 9 dragons donated by @Shamaru ! Go pick one and request it from him!

@TalkingNapkin x3 A Ribbie or a PC? Such a hard decision!
@SassySaffron ^^; Sorry it wasn't anything better!

@Ulalena You can now pick your item! The Longneck Mender and Shadow Serpent familiars are not available anymore

@Lexiichuu you get first pick of the 9 dragons donated by @Shamaru ! Go pick one and request it from him!

@TalkingNapkin x3 A Ribbie or a PC? Such a hard decision!
Old Art Thread
@BeingOfNature
What? I won the Grand Prize? Really? I won? Wow, thank you so much. I'll look forward to your ping.

Congrats everyone! That was one hefty prize list. :)
@BeingOfNature
What? I won the Grand Prize? Really? I won? Wow, thank you so much. I'll look forward to your ping.

Congrats everyone! That was one hefty prize list. :)

Volunteer Moderator.
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.

I am currently offline and unavailable to answer pings or messages.

1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16