Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | CLOSED!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16
@BeingOfNature
I would love to pick the Daisy Flowerfall - so beautiful!!!
Thank you so much for holding this raffle!
@BeingOfNature
I would love to pick the Daisy Flowerfall - so beautiful!!!
Thank you so much for holding this raffle!
@Anubiaya You did! x3 And your numbers really like the generator xD
No problem! It might be in Novemberish time as they aren't ready to breed yet, and my nests are kinda booked xD
@Anubiaya You did! x3 And your numbers really like the generator xD
No problem! It might be in Novemberish time as they aren't ready to breed yet, and my nests are kinda booked xD
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@Ulalena Alrighty! I'll send it right now! No problem! :-D

@Awaas you're up next! The Shadow Serpent, Longneck Mender and Daisy Flowerfall have been taken, sorry!

Pick an item! x3
@Ulalena Alrighty! I'll send it right now! No problem! :-D

@Awaas you're up next! The Shadow Serpent, Longneck Mender and Daisy Flowerfall have been taken, sorry!

Pick an item! x3
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@BeingOfNature

I sent the crossroad message to @Shamaru as well as a regular message. I asked for the Mirrored female with speckle and tiger lines.
@BeingOfNature

I sent the crossroad message to @Shamaru as well as a regular message. I asked for the Mirrored female with speckle and tiger lines.
@BeingOfNature thanks for hosting this! and congrats to all the winners! : ) I'll contact Shamaru shortly! ^^
@BeingOfNature thanks for hosting this! and congrats to all the winners! : ) I'll contact Shamaru shortly! ^^
tumblr_mwppktxXTg1st4rabo1_100.gif
@BeingOfNature, I can't even believe it haha. I'm so excited, they are so beautiful. No problem, no rush at all. I am going to be on vacation from the 20th-28th (I'll list it in my profile) so if it is anytime around there I might not have internet access on the island. I just wanted to give you a heads up. :)
@BeingOfNature, I can't even believe it haha. I'm so excited, they are so beautiful. No problem, no rush at all. I am going to be on vacation from the 20th-28th (I'll list it in my profile) so if it is anytime around there I might not have internet access on the island. I just wanted to give you a heads up. :)

Volunteer Moderator.
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.

I am currently offline and unavailable to answer pings or messages.

@BeingOfNature

Am I to late...
@BeingOfNature

Am I to late...
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
I have many pairs in my lair,want a baby, just look at my clan profile (list of pairs) and message me i'm sure we can work something out :) I'm flexible on price so don't worry...
@BeingOfNature

Sorry, I was at a pokemon tcg tournament all day.. Between the PC and the Ridgeback, if the Ridgeback is the one with gembond, I would like the Ridgeback :0
@BeingOfNature

Sorry, I was at a pokemon tcg tournament all day.. Between the PC and the Ridgeback, if the Ridgeback is the one with gembond, I would like the Ridgeback :0
bbfeabczpsdhetxp.png
@BeingofNature

Oh awesome, haha! I'm so happy to have entered~
Congrats to all the winners~!

That is a loooong prize list, my gosh. Since I'm a bit late, has everyone picked their prizes by now? I'm so excited to see what I'll get.
@BeingofNature

Oh awesome, haha! I'm so happy to have entered~
Congrats to all the winners~!

That is a loooong prize list, my gosh. Since I'm a bit late, has everyone picked their prizes by now? I'm so excited to see what I'll get.
@BeingofNature

Oh god I just got home from work and I have no idea what's left LOL is it too late? D:
@BeingofNature

Oh god I just got home from work and I have no idea what's left LOL is it too late? D:
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16