Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | CLOSED!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16
@BeingOfNature could you put me on your ping list ^^
@BeingOfNature could you put me on your ping list ^^
resize_by_agentluna-da2zugy.png MtTsWJe.png resize_rotate_by_agentluna-da2zunk.png
@AgentLuna No problem! I have a Halloween raffle going on right now, which charges 1000 t per ticket or 5 gems if you have them handy :3

Free tickets are also given out to those who donate prizes x3
@AgentLuna No problem! I have a Halloween raffle going on right now, which charges 1000 t per ticket or 5 gems if you have them handy :3

Free tickets are also given out to those who donate prizes x3
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
Yay! at least I won something ^^ Congratulations to the other winners though!! :D
Yay! at least I won something ^^ Congratulations to the other winners though!! :D
8 hours a head of FR time
c0224873-2e6c-4952-bc00-99750455e596.jpg 2r6gyfm.jpg
@BeingOfNature ah I would join but I need to get some treasure just made 90k to get my first imp :D So happy He's so cute :3
@BeingOfNature ah I would join but I need to get some treasure just made 90k to get my first imp :D So happy He's so cute :3
resize_by_agentluna-da2zugy.png MtTsWJe.png resize_rotate_by_agentluna-da2zunk.png
@BeingOfNature
Omg yay third place for donated babies!!! :DDD
Congrats to allot her winners, it was fun~
@BeingOfNature
Omg yay third place for donated babies!!! :DDD
Congrats to allot her winners, it was fun~
Triple Ripple Raffle

Triple gold Ripple coatls + other great prizes!
eeeee! I got a dragon! This is so exciting O3O
eeeee! I got a dragon! This is so exciting O3O
take flight
GiKj6f3.gif
burn bright
Congrats to everyone else who won!

Do we post our selections in order of who won here? Or how do we figure out which we can pick of Shamaru's donated prizes?
Congrats to everyone else who won!

Do we post our selections in order of who won here? Or how do we figure out which we can pick of Shamaru's donated prizes?
VsQsiFi.pngT2nbrk6.pngRvZlNo0.pngaL21n5x.pngygWzlbs.png7GFlGJN.pngPdiBTNZ.pngMTtORbV.pnge7NCmti.pngr40kQDf.pngkIO8qd8.pngBYPpgRe.pngtDii0Aq.png
EBEMlSX.png
@BeingOfNature im laughing at how many times i showed up omg

but im going to go with the cutie pie female pearlcatcher as my choice but theyre all amazing and i cant wait for that last item
@BeingOfNature im laughing at how many times i showed up omg

but im going to go with the cutie pie female pearlcatcher as my choice but theyre all amazing and i cant wait for that last item
@theotherside Yeah ^^; I reversed ordered for the last 5 items, to give others a chance. Like you for example xD

@Agentluna no problem! :-D And congrats on the imp! He's super cute! :-D

@Galileo Yes! :-D xD My goodness, it took me FOREVER to finally pick you.

x3 I just hope people start picking up their prizes soon, I need the space! xD

@ragnarokhound I know right? :-D

@EmmaBird on the front page in the prizes tab, there are 9 clickable icons of dragons. And yes, selection order is in the order of who won. So Lexiichuu would have first pick of the 9 babies and so on. I'll probably ping you when you're good to make a selection x3

@kittenwhisperer x--x Next time I hold a newbie raffle, everyone gets like, a max of 10 tickets each x--x Dang!

So, the Silver and Purple baby, correct?
@theotherside Yeah ^^; I reversed ordered for the last 5 items, to give others a chance. Like you for example xD

@Agentluna no problem! :-D And congrats on the imp! He's super cute! :-D

@Galileo Yes! :-D xD My goodness, it took me FOREVER to finally pick you.

x3 I just hope people start picking up their prizes soon, I need the space! xD

@ragnarokhound I know right? :-D

@EmmaBird on the front page in the prizes tab, there are 9 clickable icons of dragons. And yes, selection order is in the order of who won. So Lexiichuu would have first pick of the 9 babies and so on. I'll probably ping you when you're good to make a selection x3

@kittenwhisperer x--x Next time I hold a newbie raffle, everyone gets like, a max of 10 tickets each x--x Dang!

So, the Silver and Purple baby, correct?
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@BeingOfNature yep ^^ also which dragon do we get I've been looking and eyeballing the white fae xD
@BeingOfNature yep ^^ also which dragon do we get I've been looking and eyeballing the white fae xD
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16