Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | |Olympus Breeders| - SDs, Imps & More!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26
@Anime: I just edited my post a minute ago. lol. I changed my mind. Is the blue one still available (the dark blue one)?
@Anime: I just edited my post a minute ago. lol. I changed my mind. Is the blue one still available (the dark blue one)?
*in monotonous voice* Bueller... Bueller...

p.s. It's okay to ping me. I literally don't care as long as I'm not being "used" for raffle points and that ilk. But yeah, for the most part, I'm not so "important" I can't spare the ~5 seconds it takes to check out a ping. lol.
@ronnster

Blue/goldenrod?
@ronnster

Blue/goldenrod?
@Anime: Si, Si, Senorita n_n
@Anime: Si, Si, Senorita n_n

p.s. It's okay to ping me. I literally don't care as long as I'm not being "used" for raffle points and that ilk. But yeah, for the most part, I'm not so "important" I can't spare the ~5 seconds it takes to check out a ping. lol.
@ronnster

^_^ yep he is I'll put him up for you in about 30mins :) just waiting to get my test scores and I am headed home you can just PM the treasure to me and I'll send him over for 1 treasure when I get home
@ronnster

^_^ yep he is I'll put him up for you in about 30mins :) just waiting to get my test scores and I am headed home you can just PM the treasure to me and I'll send him over for 1 treasure when I get home
@Anime Okay. Time to go do some math to send said PM *crack knuckles* so what if it's just addition? it's still math. ew math
@Anime Okay. Time to go do some math to send said PM *crack knuckles* so what if it's just addition? it's still math. ew math

@Ronnster
I hate math I totally sucked on the math exam part but ohwell 100% Ik on the English part
@Ronnster
I hate math I totally sucked on the math exam part but ohwell 100% Ik on the English part
@Anime were these the SATs? I did decent on math and english, but tanked the essay part because no one can read my chicken scratch handwriting x/

I hate math, but I'm not bad at it. It's just really tedious and it's just not fun to do at all. I love writing and english stuff so I don't mind doing things... due to it involving the more artsy parts of the brain. Science also is not my favourite. I like history though, if it's world history. That can be artsy though in a way. I'm not sure whether history would be on the right side of the brain or left side now that I think about it :0
@Anime were these the SATs? I did decent on math and english, but tanked the essay part because no one can read my chicken scratch handwriting x/

I hate math, but I'm not bad at it. It's just really tedious and it's just not fun to do at all. I love writing and english stuff so I don't mind doing things... due to it involving the more artsy parts of the brain. Science also is not my favourite. I like history though, if it's world history. That can be artsy though in a way. I'm not sure whether history would be on the right side of the brain or left side now that I think about it :0

@ronnster

I'm getting my GED so I was taking the Entrance exam, the public school I was going to wasn't up to par and was causing me to have health problems so I quit and came to the local community college, I start college classes in January I think depends on if I finish early
@ronnster

I'm getting my GED so I was taking the Entrance exam, the public school I was going to wasn't up to par and was causing me to have health problems so I quit and came to the local community college, I start college classes in January I think depends on if I finish early
@Anime: Da-yum. I'm sorry your High school sucked :C *hugs* Good luck getting your GED! You can do it! o/

I'm in a community college myself right now. Restarting my career path since I dropped out of my initial stint at a Uni. I'm transferring to a new Uni soon though. CC is not much of a step higher than HS. They're too little. I like huge classes so I'm not tempted to be a huge nerd and talk too much, answering most of the questions and stuff. It's like no one here wants to learn and it gets awkward .___.

The only bright side is there are just as many adults as youths so you get some more maturity in the student population ^^

You may be a youth, but maybe you can relate to adults more (I'm not talking super old, but more mature people than a lot of the people fresh from HS, not the every "fresh" person is immature.)
@Anime: Da-yum. I'm sorry your High school sucked :C *hugs* Good luck getting your GED! You can do it! o/

I'm in a community college myself right now. Restarting my career path since I dropped out of my initial stint at a Uni. I'm transferring to a new Uni soon though. CC is not much of a step higher than HS. They're too little. I like huge classes so I'm not tempted to be a huge nerd and talk too much, answering most of the questions and stuff. It's like no one here wants to learn and it gets awkward .___.

The only bright side is there are just as many adults as youths so you get some more maturity in the student population ^^

You may be a youth, but maybe you can relate to adults more (I'm not talking super old, but more mature people than a lot of the people fresh from HS, not the every "fresh" person is immature.)

@ronnster
I have always done better with making friends with people older or on a higher maturity level than most people my age... I was more friends with 2 of my teachers than with most of the students. I just prefer the company of adults than teenagers.

I am going to go the LTC for 2yrs then try to move to a university when I'm done, since I am going into computer tech and programming I shouldn't have many problems there.
@ronnster
I have always done better with making friends with people older or on a higher maturity level than most people my age... I was more friends with 2 of my teachers than with most of the students. I just prefer the company of adults than teenagers.

I am going to go the LTC for 2yrs then try to move to a university when I'm done, since I am going into computer tech and programming I shouldn't have many problems there.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26