Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | |Olympus Breeders| - SDs, Imps & More!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26
@Anime Sometimes people transfer to more adult oriented universities after community college. it's really common for those going to business and, like you, computer things. For exampe, here in Maryland we have University of Maryland, Universities and Unviersity of Maryland @ Shady Grove. They cater to people with certain aspirations as well as they do a lot of evening classes for people with jobs. Going to regular Uni is good as well though. That's what I'm doing. i kinda hate evening classes cause it's even harder to pay attention then. x__X

also, yes, UMD, Universities is a very redundant name. I don't even...

I should be getting a real job though to help pay for school. I'm going brokeeeee. I'd still have to go to a regular college though since I plan on being an English Major/Poli Sci Major (International Relations)... double majoring in two subject not really catered to in business/tech career-oriented "night" Universities. I don't have much of a choice :P
@Anime Sometimes people transfer to more adult oriented universities after community college. it's really common for those going to business and, like you, computer things. For exampe, here in Maryland we have University of Maryland, Universities and Unviersity of Maryland @ Shady Grove. They cater to people with certain aspirations as well as they do a lot of evening classes for people with jobs. Going to regular Uni is good as well though. That's what I'm doing. i kinda hate evening classes cause it's even harder to pay attention then. x__X

also, yes, UMD, Universities is a very redundant name. I don't even...

I should be getting a real job though to help pay for school. I'm going brokeeeee. I'd still have to go to a regular college though since I plan on being an English Major/Poli Sci Major (International Relations)... double majoring in two subject not really catered to in business/tech career-oriented "night" Universities. I don't have much of a choice :P
*in monotonous voice* Bueller... Bueller...

p.s. It's okay to ping me. I literally don't care as long as I'm not being "used" for raffle points and that ilk. But yeah, for the most part, I'm not so "important" I can't spare the ~5 seconds it takes to check out a ping. lol.
@Ronnster I wish I could get into LSU but I will never be able to afford it so I am going to try ULM when I am done at LTC.

I need to get a job too :/ I can't even afford to take my drivers Ed class (250 now and its suppose to go up to 400)
@Ronnster I wish I could get into LSU but I will never be able to afford it so I am going to try ULM when I am done at LTC.

I need to get a job too :/ I can't even afford to take my drivers Ed class (250 now and its suppose to go up to 400)
@Anime Have you thought about going for a scholarship so you can attend LSU? If you are a good student and genuinely need financial aid, they should be easy enough to get. I wouldn't give up hope so far ahead in the game :0
@Anime Have you thought about going for a scholarship so you can attend LSU? If you are a good student and genuinely need financial aid, they should be easy enough to get. I wouldn't give up hope so far ahead in the game :0

p.s. It's okay to ping me. I literally don't care as long as I'm not being "used" for raffle points and that ilk. But yeah, for the most part, I'm not so "important" I can't spare the ~5 seconds it takes to check out a ping. lol.
@ronnster I have talked to mom but she isn't sure if I qualify for a grant
@ronnster I have talked to mom but she isn't sure if I qualify for a grant
@Anime That's lame. There's always academic based scholarships rather than a grant. While any income level can get those, they tend to lean towards giving them to people who actually need them. Just throwing that out there. Some of the scholarships are based on race and nationality too, depending on what you are. For example, I was surprised that ones for Italian Americans still existed... I was like "heck yes!" There's also scholarships that are for acdemics who are going for a certain major. I'm sure there's plenty of computer science-based ones. There's other options besides grants that you can find if you dig deep enough :3
@Anime That's lame. There's always academic based scholarships rather than a grant. While any income level can get those, they tend to lean towards giving them to people who actually need them. Just throwing that out there. Some of the scholarships are based on race and nationality too, depending on what you are. For example, I was surprised that ones for Italian Americans still existed... I was like "heck yes!" There's also scholarships that are for acdemics who are going for a certain major. I'm sure there's plenty of computer science-based ones. There's other options besides grants that you can find if you dig deep enough :3

@Ronnster our state isn't know for its academics, in all honesty most of the schools here are very run down and haven't had new books in 7+ years.
@Ronnster our state isn't know for its academics, in all honesty most of the schools here are very run down and haven't had new books in 7+ years.
@Anime Ouch :x That kinda blows. Academics should really be a priority everywhere. Our country's future is at stake. I don't understand the priorities of some states. No offense. It just baffles me ^^;
@Anime Ouch :x That kinda blows. Academics should really be a priority everywhere. Our country's future is at stake. I don't understand the priorities of some states. No offense. It just baffles me ^^;

@ronnster I know the feeling, LA is a unique state but its mostly Bars,Churches, and Insurance agencies.
@ronnster I know the feeling, LA is a unique state but its mostly Bars,Churches, and Insurance agencies.
@Anime man, that combo is almost ironic .__.
@Anime man, that combo is almost ironic .__.

@Ronnster mom says the same thing. Its kinda sad to be honest. 2 of my friends got killed not to long ago... 1 was underage and been at a bar drinking and wrecked his truck... the other 1 was a bartender and the owners of the bar were making drugs... He got shot and killed because of it, he had just turned 21.
@Ronnster mom says the same thing. Its kinda sad to be honest. 2 of my friends got killed not to long ago... 1 was underage and been at a bar drinking and wrecked his truck... the other 1 was a bartender and the owners of the bar were making drugs... He got shot and killed because of it, he had just turned 21.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26