Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | |Olympus Breeders| - SDs, Imps & More!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
@anime @morau I forgot what we're naming the thread :3
And are you guys working on graphics or?
@anime @morau I forgot what we're naming the thread :3
And are you guys working on graphics or?
@Hera

I think Morau was talking to someone about art. I think we were going with Olympus Breeders
@Hera

I think Morau was talking to someone about art. I think we were going with Olympus Breeders
@Hera @Anime @jemjam

Yes. I was talking to jemjam about doing artwork for us. I could do graphics but it'd be nice to incorporate some artwork into them besides the norm dragon images. :3 I figured we could pay jemjam with dragons :D Since I'm still dirt poor and I'm not sure about you two.

I figured they could do small things nothing huge of our favorite dragons :3
@Hera @Anime @jemjam

Yes. I was talking to jemjam about doing artwork for us. I could do graphics but it'd be nice to incorporate some artwork into them besides the norm dragon images. :3 I figured we could pay jemjam with dragons :D Since I'm still dirt poor and I'm not sure about you two.

I figured they could do small things nothing huge of our favorite dragons :3
G6MATKJ.gif QgNWxo1.gif qSfMeki.gif
@Morau
I might as well be broke too lol :3 but I can do dragon reserves as payment
@Morau
I might as well be broke too lol :3 but I can do dragon reserves as payment
@Dragonlady
@Ronnster
@Collapsix
@Boom

Imps have been born, we will go in the order of the ping list, IF you would like to wait this clutch out and get a hatchling from next clutch that would be fine.

Remember the gene prices were:
50k Shimmer
65k Iridescent
25k(because it was added late in breeding) Gembond.

If you do not reply in 24hrs you forfeit your hatchling and you will be put on the next breeding of the pair.
@Dragonlady
@Ronnster
@Collapsix
@Boom

Imps have been born, we will go in the order of the ping list, IF you would like to wait this clutch out and get a hatchling from next clutch that would be fine.

Remember the gene prices were:
50k Shimmer
65k Iridescent
25k(because it was added late in breeding) Gembond.

If you do not reply in 24hrs you forfeit your hatchling and you will be put on the next breeding of the pair.
@Anime

I have the treasure ready and I'm just waiting my turn! I hope I can nab one. C:
@Anime

I have the treasure ready and I'm just waiting my turn! I hope I can nab one. C:
@Boom
There was a 4egg clutch :) I was very pleased Infact I kind of wanna keep the Female for myself lol
@Boom
There was a 4egg clutch :) I was very pleased Infact I kind of wanna keep the Female for myself lol
@Anime

Ooooh I love the girl. And the sky boy. My favourites are either the goldenrod winged boy or the girl, I think.

I'm going to PM the 135k your way, because I have to vanish for a couple of days. Just crossroads me whichever dragon is left for me~
@Anime

Ooooh I love the girl. And the sky boy. My favourites are either the goldenrod winged boy or the girl, I think.

I'm going to PM the 135k your way, because I have to vanish for a couple of days. Just crossroads me whichever dragon is left for me~
@Boom you got it ^_^
@Boom you got it ^_^
@Anime Their all so pretty! :D
@Anime Their all so pretty! :D
G6MATKJ.gif QgNWxo1.gif qSfMeki.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26