Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Sundial Hatchery *Newcomers Giveaway*
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 88 89
@Neishai your most welcome! Thank you for visiting out hatchery! We update our lists each Friday so be sure to check back and see if any others catch your eye!
@Neishai your most welcome! Thank you for visiting out hatchery! We update our lists each Friday so be sure to check back and see if any others catch your eye!
a8c063aef9f53261a2a517c21c5372bd8a51ae1c.png
One question. It's about the rule that is one dragon per lair per person. Does that reset on/after Friday? So if I wanted to buy another dragon from the lairs would I be able to on Friday? (or maybe next Friday)
One question. It's about the rule that is one dragon per lair per person. Does that reset on/after Friday? So if I wanted to buy another dragon from the lairs would I be able to on Friday? (or maybe next Friday)
79868604p.png79868603p.png1q7diA4.jpegMreCscM.png
@Neishai It resets daily. It's basically there so no one can come in and clear out all 3 lairs of dragons in one day. So yes, you can come back daily and buy a dragon per lair. The whole thing with Friday, we call it dragon round up, is that it gives us a chance to take dragons off the lists that aren't selling after so long.
@Neishai It resets daily. It's basically there so no one can come in and clear out all 3 lairs of dragons in one day. So yes, you can come back daily and buy a dragon per lair. The whole thing with Friday, we call it dragon round up, is that it gives us a chance to take dragons off the lists that aren't selling after so long.
shadowvs1.png FR +3
Sundial Hatchery
BEtTak.png
Oh, I see. That policy makes good sense!
Oh, I see. That policy makes good sense!
@Neishai Yeah! So feel free to check back every so often! Also if you're looking for a certain breed of dragon let us know!
@Neishai Yeah! So feel free to check back every so often! Also if you're looking for a certain breed of dragon let us know!
shadowvs1.png FR +3
Sundial Hatchery
BEtTak.png
I am actually just looking for dragons that I like the look of. I have no preference until I see the right dragon. xD I probably should look for specific dragons but there is just so much to see and enjoy!
I am actually just looking for dragons that I like the look of. I have no preference until I see the right dragon. xD I probably should look for specific dragons but there is just so much to see and enjoy!
@Neishai I totally get that!
@Neishai I totally get that!
shadowvs1.png FR +3
Sundial Hatchery
BEtTak.png
Hi! My account is less than 3 months old and was wondering if I would be able to get the bottom imperial male #79832823 from @slyFOX22
the black and red skydancer male #79916561 from @DamaliPontis
and the female coatl #79855732 from @DariusRide if thats alright?
Hi! My account is less than 3 months old and was wondering if I would be able to get the bottom imperial male #79832823 from @slyFOX22
the black and red skydancer male #79916561 from @DamaliPontis
and the female coatl #79855732 from @DariusRide if thats alright?
@Wassupscoob You most certainly can! I'll set up a crossroads and send it your way. I have also reached out to my siblings to let them know. So you should hear from them in a bit.
@Wassupscoob You most certainly can! I'll set up a crossroads and send it your way. I have also reached out to my siblings to let them know. So you should hear from them in a bit.
shadowvs1.png FR +3
Sundial Hatchery
BEtTak.png
@Wassupscoob I will send that dragon along to you in just a moment, im glad you found one that you like!
@Wassupscoob I will send that dragon along to you in just a moment, im glad you found one that you like!
a8c063aef9f53261a2a517c21c5372bd8a51ae1c.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 88 89