Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Sundial Hatchery *Newcomers Giveaway*
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 88 89
@Habanero16 omg best names!! I had someone buy a dragon from me and name it Soup lol
@Habanero16 omg best names!! I had someone buy a dragon from me and name it Soup lol
shadowvs1.png FR +3
Sundial Hatchery
BEtTak.png
@Habanero16 hahahaha get the gold! I'm glad you are happy with them, may they serve your lair well
@Habanero16 hahahaha get the gold! I'm glad you are happy with them, may they serve your lair well
9a34f73c944d5bc6fb9a3bb56a16c6120ed0fde0.png
[center] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/fz2s7alqwhoe3lt/plaguetop.png[/img][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3150159][color=darkred][font=Engravers MT][size=6][b] Affiliate Bump[/b][/size][/font][/url] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/335f8rj4xzh00m5/plaguebottom.png[/img] [/center]
plague.gif00VzLM7.pngx0ZFCk5.pngSFI4F.gif
Hello! I'm back! My favorites are still here, so I am going to scoop them up. :D

@slyFOX22 I have had my eye on her since she was a hatchling earlier this week and I would love to take her home: #79832822

@DariusRide May I take #79638403 ?
His brother is waiting for him. :D I haven't decided on names but they will definitely have a theme!

@DamaliPontis She is just so pretty. My eyes are always drawn to her. #79567075

I am going to send you 15k each for these dragons. I hope that's enough? (Please let me know if that is low, I don't know the market prices.)
Hello! I'm back! My favorites are still here, so I am going to scoop them up. :D

@slyFOX22 I have had my eye on her since she was a hatchling earlier this week and I would love to take her home: #79832822

@DariusRide May I take #79638403 ?
His brother is waiting for him. :D I haven't decided on names but they will definitely have a theme!

@DamaliPontis She is just so pretty. My eyes are always drawn to her. #79567075

I am going to send you 15k each for these dragons. I hope that's enough? (Please let me know if that is low, I don't know the market prices.)
79868604p.png79868603p.png1q7diA4.jpegMreCscM.png
@Neishai of course i can provide you the tundra, im glad you decoied to take both him and his brother, its nice when dragons don't have to be split up. 15k is perfectly acceptable, would you like me to set up the trade?
@Neishai of course i can provide you the tundra, im glad you decoied to take both him and his brother, its nice when dragons don't have to be split up. 15k is perfectly acceptable, would you like me to set up the trade?
a8c063aef9f53261a2a517c21c5372bd8a51ae1c.png
@Neishai I'm so glad you like her, I've been holding onto that nest of coatls cause they were just too pretty to exalt >.< Like Dariusride asked do you want to set up the trade or have me make it?
@Neishai I'm so glad you like her, I've been holding onto that nest of coatls cause they were just too pretty to exalt >.< Like Dariusride asked do you want to set up the trade or have me make it?
9a34f73c944d5bc6fb9a3bb56a16c6120ed0fde0.png
@Neishai Sorry I'm late to the party! I'm so happy you wanted her! I set up a crossroads for you and the 12k treasure is perfectly acceptable. Thank you for coming back to our hatchery!!
@Neishai Sorry I'm late to the party! I'm so happy you wanted her! I set up a crossroads for you and the 12k treasure is perfectly acceptable. Thank you for coming back to our hatchery!!
shadowvs1.png FR +3
Sundial Hatchery
BEtTak.png
@DariusRide I was thinking, wouldn't it be neat if they could stay together! They share a similar asthetic with my progenitor so I was reluctant at first but it will make me very happy to care for them. I am not sure how the process works but I would like to try sending the CR.

@DamaliPontis They really are pretty. They all have colors that match very well together! I would like to try to send you the CR.

It will take me a few moments. :3
@DariusRide I was thinking, wouldn't it be neat if they could stay together! They share a similar asthetic with my progenitor so I was reluctant at first but it will make me very happy to care for them. I am not sure how the process works but I would like to try sending the CR.

@DamaliPontis They really are pretty. They all have colors that match very well together! I would like to try to send you the CR.

It will take me a few moments. :3
@slyFOX22 I love your hatchery. There is such a variety of dragons. I have links in everyone's profiles so I can always find you again next time. I'll go accept it!
@slyFOX22 I love your hatchery. There is such a variety of dragons. I have links in everyone's profiles so I can always find you again next time. I'll go accept it!
@Neishai Awe that's so sweet of you to say! I appreciate it!
@Neishai Awe that's so sweet of you to say! I appreciate it!
shadowvs1.png FR +3
Sundial Hatchery
BEtTak.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 88 89