Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Sundial Hatchery *Newcomers Giveaway*
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 87 88
@AndP3ggy I do believe that one is available and slyfox will be more than happy to assist you in the morning when they are awake! Welcome to Flight Rising and thank you for visiting our hatchery <3
@AndP3ggy I do believe that one is available and slyfox will be more than happy to assist you in the morning when they are awake! Welcome to Flight Rising and thank you for visiting our hatchery <3
9a34f73c944d5bc6fb9a3bb56a16c6120ed0fde0.png
@Healoe22243311 You are most welcome! I apologize for the delay, time zones are indeed a pain. I hope you enjoy your new dragon and I thank you for visiting our hatchery!
@Healoe22243311 You are most welcome! I apologize for the delay, time zones are indeed a pain. I hope you enjoy your new dragon and I thank you for visiting our hatchery!
a8c063aef9f53261a2a517c21c5372bd8a51ae1c.png
@AndP3ggy Hi! Yes they are! Sorry for the late reply. I can set up a crossroads and send them your way! Thank you for checking out our hatchery and welcome to Flight Rising!
@AndP3ggy Hi! Yes they are! Sorry for the late reply. I can set up a crossroads and send them your way! Thank you for checking out our hatchery and welcome to Flight Rising!
shadowvs1.png FR +3
Sundial Hatchery
BEtTak.png
[center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/fz2s7alqwhoe3lt/plaguetop.png[/img][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3150159][color=darkred][font=Engravers MT][size=6][b] Affiliate Bump[/b][/size][/font][/url] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/335f8rj4xzh00m5/plaguebottom.png[/img][/center]
plague.gif00VzLM7.pngx0ZFCk5.pngSFI4F.gif
Hallo! I think my accounts like two weeks old, I forgot… is the give away real?
Hallo! I think my accounts like two weeks old, I forgot… is the give away real?
Sales Tab - Hib DenSales -Project Hiring - Coli Grinding Services
@Alecyne Yes this giveaway is real! You can take up to 3 dragons, one per each lair.
@Alecyne Yes this giveaway is real! You can take up to 3 dragons, one per each lair.
shadowvs1.png FR +3
Sundial Hatchery
BEtTak.png
@slyFOX22 Oh that’s awesome! I hope I don’t seem greedy ^v^’
@slyFOX22 Oh that’s awesome! I hope I don’t seem greedy ^v^’
@slyFOX22 Could I have a moment to look at the dragons to find one or two I like?
@slyFOX22 Could I have a moment to look at the dragons to find one or two I like?
@Alecyne No not at all!! We set up this hatchery to help new players and give dragons a home, instead of exalting them. Plus there are 3 members of this hatchery and two of us have no lair space so just let me know which ones you want.
@Alecyne No not at all!! We set up this hatchery to help new players and give dragons a home, instead of exalting them. Plus there are 3 members of this hatchery and two of us have no lair space so just let me know which ones you want.
shadowvs1.png FR +3
Sundial Hatchery
BEtTak.png
@slyFOX22 is #79879048 still available? OvO
Its cute
@slyFOX22 is #79879048 still available? OvO
Its cute
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 87 88