Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Sundial Hatchery *Newcomers Giveaway*
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 87 88
Hi @Alecyne that one is available and is in my lair so I will set up the crossroads delivery for you ^.^
Hi @Alecyne that one is available and is in my lair so I will set up the crossroads delivery for you ^.^
9a34f73c944d5bc6fb9a3bb56a16c6120ed0fde0.png
@slyFOX22 Thank you so much! If I may, is this like a friend run hatchery or can you volunteer to be a part of it? I know I’m new but I’m pretty active, and I breed my dragons whenever I can because I can’t help it, I have solid breeding pairs qvq
@slyFOX22 Thank you so much! If I may, is this like a friend run hatchery or can you volunteer to be a part of it? I know I’m new but I’m pretty active, and I breed my dragons whenever I can because I can’t help it, I have solid breeding pairs qvq
Sales Tab - Hib DenSales -Project Hiring - Coli Grinding Services
@Alecyne It's a sibling run hatchery! DariusRide and DamaliPontis are my siblings. Your welcome to become an affiliate of ours if your thinking of setting up your own hatchery. Or you're welcome to just post your dragons here, if you want. Just know you'll have to handle any transactions and fallow the rules of the hatchery.
@Alecyne It's a sibling run hatchery! DariusRide and DamaliPontis are my siblings. Your welcome to become an affiliate of ours if your thinking of setting up your own hatchery. Or you're welcome to just post your dragons here, if you want. Just know you'll have to handle any transactions and fallow the rules of the hatchery.
shadowvs1.png FR +3
Sundial Hatchery
BEtTak.png
May I have #79726140? I'm a newbie :)
May I have #79726140? I'm a newbie :)
79868604p.png79868603p.png1q7diA4.jpegMreCscM.png
@Neishai You most certainly can! I'll send it to you via the crossroads, thank you for checking out the hatchery! Is that the only one, because you're new you can have 1 from each list. If you so choose, if not that's okay too!
@Neishai You most certainly can! I'll send it to you via the crossroads, thank you for checking out the hatchery! Is that the only one, because you're new you can have 1 from each list. If you so choose, if not that's okay too!
shadowvs1.png FR +3
Sundial Hatchery
BEtTak.png
Thank you for doing this for newbies. :D
Well... I do like several from the other two hatcheries. It is hard to choose. Maybe 79638402 and 79599894?
Thank you for doing this for newbies. :D
Well... I do like several from the other two hatcheries. It is hard to choose. Maybe 79638402 and 79599894?
@Neishai Of course! We just want to help people, including newbies, find dragons they like. I let @DariusRide and @DamaliPontis know so they should be reaching out in a bit! Thank you again for checking out our hatchery!!
@Neishai Of course! We just want to help people, including newbies, find dragons they like. I let @DariusRide and @DamaliPontis know so they should be reaching out in a bit! Thank you again for checking out our hatchery!!
shadowvs1.png FR +3
Sundial Hatchery
BEtTak.png
@Neishai i would he happy to give that tundra to you, I will be setting up the crossroads in just a moment
@Neishai i would he happy to give that tundra to you, I will be setting up the crossroads in just a moment
a8c063aef9f53261a2a517c21c5372bd8a51ae1c.png
@Neishai I have sent over the dragon from my lair as well!
@Neishai I have sent over the dragon from my lair as well!
9a34f73c944d5bc6fb9a3bb56a16c6120ed0fde0.png
Thank you all of you! >w< <3
Thank you all of you! >w< <3
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 87 88