Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Blue lagune hatchery
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 29 30
@Dragotalia
Hey there, I am the one who bought Anahita. I'm popping in to ask if you had any base lore for her parents? I have her as the wife of Aelius, who is deemed the pirate king. I'd love to integrate any lore you may have into their story.

I do plan to breed them eventually, once I find a water friend lol.
@Dragotalia
Hey there, I am the one who bought Anahita. I'm popping in to ask if you had any base lore for her parents? I have her as the wife of Aelius, who is deemed the pirate king. I'd love to integrate any lore you may have into their story.

I do plan to breed them eventually, once I find a water friend lol.
iiILKcw.png You pay me:
Mystic Arts Shop
Crow's Bow-tique
Fallen Moon's Warriors
•••••••••••••••••••
I pay you:
Grind for me
Melt for me
•••••••••••••••••••
wVdpf6V.png
@CrowHarlequin

Oh hey ! I must say you've given her a beautiful outfit and a beautiful partner ! And sadly I don't have any lore for my breeding pairs (Though I could do some now that you make me think of it but it will most likely take a while till you get to it)
So in the meantime feel free to go with whatever the tides tell you !

And if you want I can breed them ! It doesn't have to be now but feel free to let me know whenever you want to
@CrowHarlequin

Oh hey ! I must say you've given her a beautiful outfit and a beautiful partner ! And sadly I don't have any lore for my breeding pairs (Though I could do some now that you make me think of it but it will most likely take a while till you get to it)
So in the meantime feel free to go with whatever the tides tell you !

And if you want I can breed them ! It doesn't have to be now but feel free to let me know whenever you want to
gGBA59K.png
@Dragotalia

Currently, my plan for her is to be a naval captain sent to capture the pirate king. But since the identity is unknown she unknowingly joins the crew "of simple merchants" to escape another pirate crew. There will definitely be drama and history will be tremendous.

I'll probably take you up on that offer! And of course if there's more then one egg you can have free pick! Let me know when you wanna nest them (I'll pay to rent the nest as well)
@Dragotalia

Currently, my plan for her is to be a naval captain sent to capture the pirate king. But since the identity is unknown she unknowingly joins the crew "of simple merchants" to escape another pirate crew. There will definitely be drama and history will be tremendous.

I'll probably take you up on that offer! And of course if there's more then one egg you can have free pick! Let me know when you wanna nest them (I'll pay to rent the nest as well)
iiILKcw.png You pay me:
Mystic Arts Shop
Crow's Bow-tique
Fallen Moon's Warriors
•••••••••••••••••••
I pay you:
Grind for me
Melt for me
•••••••••••••••••••
wVdpf6V.png
@CrowHarlequin

That's sounds like quite the fun story ! I'll make sure to read it if you ever post it !

I can nest them rn if you want as I have a bit of space. And that's really kind of you ! So I might keep one if the game cooperate that is and don't worry about paying for the rent there's no need for it
@CrowHarlequin

That's sounds like quite the fun story ! I'll make sure to read it if you ever post it !

I can nest them rn if you want as I have a bit of space. And that's really kind of you ! So I might keep one if the game cooperate that is and don't worry about paying for the rent there's no need for it
gGBA59K.png
@Dragotalia

That works for me! I'll send them over!
@Dragotalia

That works for me! I'll send them over!
iiILKcw.png You pay me:
Mystic Arts Shop
Crow's Bow-tique
Fallen Moon's Warriors
•••••••••••••••••••
I pay you:
Grind for me
Melt for me
•••••••••••••••••••
wVdpf6V.png
@Cyneburga
@Mizarielle
@Marmol

New hatchlings !
@Cyneburga
@Mizarielle
@Marmol

New hatchlings !
gGBA59K.png
[center][img]https://imgur.com/h36XcVk.png[/img][/center]
h36XcVk.png
Nj6fj51.png
is there a pinglist? if so I would love to be added. I forgot if I came here or not.
is there a pinglist? if so I would love to be added. I forgot if I came here or not.
LOL--79.gif
//XHxgasI.gif[/img]
@Ilikememes0

Yep there's one ! I'll add you to it
@Ilikememes0

Yep there's one ! I'll add you to it
gGBA59K.png
@Cyneburga
@Mizarielle
@Marmol
@Ilikememes0

New hatchlings !