Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Sector 42 Hatchery | Lineage Dragons
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
[center][emoji=full moon size=1] [size=2]General Pinglist (All pairs): @crowael Ice-Themed Pinglist: @BrutusCourt[/size] [emoji=ice rune size=1]Happy Crystalline Gala![emoji=ice rune size=1] In celebration of the Gala, a bunch of Icy nests have been hatched! Ice flight members also enjoy a 40% discount from the Gala, placing in Dom, and their status as Ice flight members! --Icewarden's Acolytes --Arctic Summer --Beasts of Winter --Apatite Fishers --Southern Seafarers [emoji=special eyes size=1] I also have some [b]announcements![/b] Firstly, my Undertide icy pairing has hatched their first nest and is unveiled to the world! The Southern Seafarers are based off of an icy ocean full of drifting glaciers and chunks of ice, like you'd see at the north or south poles! I'm also retiring my Lore Pairings (Seeing Eye Innkeepers, Undead Nurses, and Revived Receptionists). These are pairings that I'll continue to breed, but I won't be advertising them or their hatchlings in this thread. Apatite Fishers will be moved to Misc Pairings in light of this change.[/center]

General Pinglist (All pairs): @crowael
Ice-Themed Pinglist: @BrutusCourt

Happy Crystalline Gala!
In celebration of the Gala, a bunch of Icy nests have been hatched!
Ice flight members also enjoy a 40% discount from the Gala, placing in Dom, and their status as Ice flight members!

--Icewarden's Acolytes
--Arctic Summer
--Beasts of Winter
--Apatite Fishers
--Southern Seafarers

I also have some announcements!

Firstly, my Undertide icy pairing has hatched their first nest and is unveiled to the world! The Southern Seafarers are based off of an icy ocean full of drifting glaciers and chunks of ice, like you'd see at the north or south poles!

I'm also retiring my Lore Pairings (Seeing Eye Innkeepers, Undead Nurses, and Revived Receptionists). These are pairings that I'll continue to breed, but I won't be advertising them or their hatchlings in this thread. Apatite Fishers will be moved to Misc Pairings in light of this change.
Scary Storybook [Lore] Progress Report
Shade Constructs [Lineage and Subspecies]
Sector 42 Hatchery [Lineage Dragons]
they/them, lore heavy lair, icicle
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Could I purchase Reilly with the Ice flight and pinglist discount? Ty! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83705849][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/837059/83705849_350.png[/img][/url]
Could I purchase Reilly with the Ice flight and pinglist discount? Ty!
83705849_350.png
HtcZwHn.png qe3qJDF.png BUY | SKIN SHOP
@BrutusCourt Yes! I'll send you a PA. With the 55% discount they'll be 33g
@BrutusCourt Yes! I'll send you a PA. With the 55% discount they'll be 33g
[center][emoji=full moon size=1][/center]
[center][emoji=full moon size=1][/center]
[center][emoji=full moon size=1] [size=2]Ice-Themed Pinglist: @BrutusCourt Misc Pairs Pinglist: @/BrutusCourt[/size] New and old hatchlings are up on the Sales post! I also removed any dragons who have been sold or exalted. --Cattle Rustlers --Southern Seafarers (A natural multigaze from the Crystalline Gala I debated keeping, but is now on sale) I'm also excited to announce a new Icy pairing! The Reclaimer's Panthers will debut with their first litter later this month. Check out the Other Pairs post for hatchling scries and their lore blurb! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83974405][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/839745/83974405.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83441132][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/834412/83441132.png[/img][/url][/center]

Misc Pairs Pinglist: @/BrutusCourt

New and old hatchlings are up on the Sales post! I also removed any dragons who have been sold or exalted.

--Cattle Rustlers
--Southern Seafarers (A natural multigaze from the Crystalline Gala I debated keeping, but is now on sale)

I'm also excited to announce a new Icy pairing! The Reclaimer's Panthers will debut with their first litter later this month. Check out the Other Pairs post for hatchling scries and their lore blurb!
83974405.png83441132.png
[center][emoji=full moon size=1] [size=2]General Pinglist (All pairs): @crowael Ice-Themed Pinglist: @BrutusCourt[/size] A whole crop of new hatchlings are available on the Sales Post! This includes hatchlings ranging from: --Icewarden's Acolytes --Arctic Summer (Valentine's Day hatchdate!) --Southern Seafarers --Starless Night on the Ice To lineage dragons from: --Barghests --Luck/Polvoron --Shade Constructs (Shade Constructs are my new project! I'll advertise my hatchies on this thread, but check out the actual [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3162030/1]Hub[/url] thread for more info!)[/center]

A whole crop of new hatchlings are available on the Sales Post! This includes hatchlings ranging from:

--Icewarden's Acolytes
--Arctic Summer (Valentine's Day hatchdate!)
--Southern Seafarers
--Starless Night on the Ice

To lineage dragons from:

--Barghests
--Luck/Polvoron
--Shade Constructs
(Shade Constructs are my new project! I'll advertise my hatchies on this thread, but check out the actual Hub thread for more info!)
[center][emoji=full moon size=1] [size=2]General Pinglist (All pairs): @crowael Ice-Themed Pinglist: @BrutusCourt[/size] New hatchlings are available on the Sales Post, and old dragons that have been bought or exalted have been removed. The new hatchlings include: --5th Gen Polvoron/Luck hatchlings --3rd Gen Seraph/2nd Gen Reborn hatchlings --Moon Shifter subspecies dragon (Lykos variant) --Reclaimer's Panthers [emoji=special eyes size=1] This is the first debut of the Reclaimer's Panthers, and my first publicly available clutch from the Stars Rebirth lineage project. I have also been working on my Shade Constructs project, and if you're interested in any hatchlings from that lineage, check out this separate [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3210832]Sales Thread[/url].[/center]

New hatchlings are available on the Sales Post, and old dragons that have been bought or exalted have been removed. The new hatchlings include:

--5th Gen Polvoron/Luck hatchlings
--3rd Gen Seraph/2nd Gen Reborn hatchlings
--Moon Shifter subspecies dragon (Lykos variant)
--Reclaimer's Panthers

This is the first debut of the Reclaimer's Panthers, and my first publicly available clutch from the Stars Rebirth lineage project.

I have also been working on my Shade Constructs project, and if you're interested in any hatchlings from that lineage, check out this separate Sales Thread.
[center][emoji=full moon size=1] [size=2]General Pinglist (All pairs): @crowael Ice-Themed Pinglist: @BrutusCourt[/size] New hatchlings added to the Sales post: --3rd Gen Spring Court --3rd Gen Reborn/4th Gen Seraph --2nd and 3rd Gen Shade Constructs --Southern Seafarers --Arctic Summer --Moon Shifters (Lykos variant) --Shade-Touched (Seer variant)

New hatchlings added to the Sales post:

--3rd Gen Spring Court
--3rd Gen Reborn/4th Gen Seraph
--2nd and 3rd Gen Shade Constructs
--Southern Seafarers
--Arctic Summer
--Moon Shifters (Lykos variant)
--Shade-Touched (Seer variant)
@Topazal could i have a nest for Marrow and Chill hatching on December 8?
@Topazal could i have a nest for Marrow and Chill hatching on December 8?
A small pale yellow colored moth with a orange dots on it's body and wings adorned with a sunburst pattern cutely bobs up and down 9dZ5gxf.png A small pale yellow colored moth with a orange dots on it's body and wings adorned with a sunburst pattern gently breathes as it sleeps
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24