Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Sector 42 Hatchery | Lineage Dragons
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
@kitkitkat Sure, I'll ping you on Dec. 8th when the nest hatches!
@kitkitkat Sure, I'll ping you on Dec. 8th when the nest hatches!
Scary Storybook [Lore] Progress Report
Shade Constructs [Lineage and Subspecies]
Sector 42 Hatchery [Lineage Dragons]
they/them, lore heavy lair, icicle
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[center][emoji=full moon size=1] [size=2]General Pinglist (All pairs): @crowael Ice-Themed Pinglist: @BrutusCourt Ignis Lineage Pinglist: @hawketh Sash Lineage Pinglist: @BlueEternity[/size] So, it's been... Awhile. Real life crept up on me in ways that were hard to ignore. Time for some [b]announcements.[/b] The most important one is that I'm moving away from ice-themed reps. I am still breeding and selling some of my ice rep pairs (rarely) but to be frank, it no longer sparks joy to try to manage that aspect of my hatchery I'm also moving my pinglists to embedded site pinglists. This will allow people to join and leave these pinglists at will, and it's much easier for me to manage as well. If you want to join any of those pinglists, check out the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3078625/1#post_49650599]Pinglists post[/url] for more generalized lists (ie: Naomis, Ignis) and check out my Sire/Dams posts for specific parent pinglists Additionally, I have... A lot more lineage dragons. A ridiculous amount. So that's what I'm going to be focusing on, for this hatchery; occasional lineage hatchling sales I have some Leap Day hatchlings still kicking around, who can now be found in the Sales post. In a few days I'll be hatching an April Fools nest that'll be G3 Sash/Polvoron mixes

General Pinglist (All pairs): @crowael
Ice-Themed Pinglist: @BrutusCourt
Ignis Lineage Pinglist: @hawketh
Sash Lineage Pinglist: @BlueEternity

So, it's been... Awhile. Real life crept up on me in ways that were hard to ignore. Time for some announcements.

The most important one is that I'm moving away from ice-themed reps. I am still breeding and selling some of my ice rep pairs (rarely) but to be frank, it no longer sparks joy to try to manage that aspect of my hatchery

I'm also moving my pinglists to embedded site pinglists. This will allow people to join and leave these pinglists at will, and it's much easier for me to manage as well. If you want to join any of those pinglists, check out the Pinglists post for more generalized lists (ie: Naomis, Ignis) and check out my Sire/Dams posts for specific parent pinglists

Additionally, I have... A lot more lineage dragons. A ridiculous amount. So that's what I'm going to be focusing on, for this hatchery; occasional lineage hatchling sales

I have some Leap Day hatchlings still kicking around, who can now be found in the Sales post. In a few days I'll be hatching an April Fools nest that'll be G3 Sash/Polvoron mixes
Scary Storybook [Lore] Progress Report
Shade Constructs [Lineage and Subspecies]
Sector 42 Hatchery [Lineage Dragons]
they/them, lore heavy lair, icicle
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24