Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Oldies | 6 digits, one unbred!
1 2 3
Hi! Looking to sell these guys, [s]otherwise I am looking to exalt them on October 31st. [/s] Okay, okay, they won't be exalted, but I will be disappointed if they don't move by then. Feel free to shoot me some offers, I'll accept mixed currency, various items like baldwin mats, eggs, fest stuff, and fodder dragons. SOLD [s]Maize / Crimson / Coal #5511947 13 Named Offspring - 0 Unnamed 200g? [/s] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/934118][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/9342/934118_350.png[/img][/url] Emerald / Avocado / Grey #934118 5 Named Offspring - 0 Unnamed 3500g Offers so far: 1200g [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/310433][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/3105/310433_350.png[/img][/url] Maroon / Purple / Coal #310433 [b]NO[/b] Offspring Listed on AH for 8500g (He probably won't be exalted cause no offspring is p cool) Offers so far: 1500g 3000g
Hi! Looking to sell these guys, otherwise I am looking to exalt them on October 31st. Okay, okay, they won't be exalted, but I will be disappointed if they don't move by then.

Feel free to shoot me some offers, I'll accept mixed currency, various items like baldwin mats, eggs, fest stuff, and fodder dragons.

SOLD

Maize / Crimson / Coal
13 Named Offspring - 0 Unnamed
200g?

934118_350.png

Emerald / Avocado / Grey
5 Named Offspring - 0 Unnamed
3500g

Offers so far:
1200g

310433_350.png

Maroon / Purple / Coal
NO Offspring
Listed on AH for 8500g
(He probably won't be exalted cause no offspring is p cool)

Offers so far:
1500g
3000g
@Kikatzu

Hey there! Would you be willing to sell Woodpecker for 150g?
@Kikatzu

Hey there! Would you be willing to sell Woodpecker for 150g?

dFnwkLI.png
HdmxfuE.png
ePOliyb.png
VX0BdyJ.gif
Oh heck please don't exalt the 6-digits! I'm sure somebody would love to take them in ;u; Pinging the ODCA for Kikatzu! -snip- [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zIpFlJ2ONqDNAGbbs84nwk-_hbMvWNOAgAvQAx5dX5E/edit?usp=sharing][img]https://i.ibb.co/Wsgpz7r/Standard-Button.png[/img][/url][/center][center][b]I used the 6 Digit Sales & Unbred pinglists. Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. Click above for updated pinglists![/b]
Oh heck please don't exalt the 6-digits!
I'm sure somebody would love to take them in ;u;

Pinging the ODCA for Kikatzu!
-snip-
Standard-Button.png
I used the 6 Digit Sales & Unbred pinglists. Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. Click above for updated pinglists!
AScq6qj.png
Animation + More!!! Art Sales
Wishlist || SnowyBlink Adopt Shop
Blep Bean Adopt Shop || Lore-Building Challenge!
Official Ice Subspecies Organizer!
It's AlyxSandre, not Alyxandre!
I wish I had the money, I know this counts as bothering people, but please don't exalt the 6 digits. D:
They have wonderful colors too. <3
I wish I had the money, I know this counts as bothering people, but please don't exalt the 6 digits. D:
They have wonderful colors too. <3
NaWGh2t.png

fBOw4m5.png

NaWGh2t.png

fBOw4m5.png

NaWGh2t.png
e8SAWsa.png e8SAWsa.png SMQU6oc.gif e8SAWsa.png BLANKET

FORT

OF

ENDS
iceshieldr.png e8SAWsa.png
Oh gosh nooo don't exalt them! I mean, I'd be happy to take them off your hands if it came to that. :P But I'm sure you'll have lots of interest!

It's a little bit low for an unbred kid, but on the spot I can offer 1500g for Shadow
Oh gosh nooo don't exalt them! I mean, I'd be happy to take them off your hands if it came to that. :P But I'm sure you'll have lots of interest!

It's a little bit low for an unbred kid, but on the spot I can offer 1500g for Shadow
Catfeather Loop fbwG7W5.png

please see shop front for specific pinglists
@kikatsu i have no hope to raise the money for a 6 digit but please don't do the 7. I'll raise enough gems etc for them?
@kikatsu i have no hope to raise the money for a 6 digit but please don't do the 7. I'll raise enough gems etc for them?
YCpTPdx.pngtpG8plN.gif 8ELGk5e.pngshe/they| FR+2 | nature dom team
Wow, I wasn't expecting to come back to these responses, my bad. ; v ; I expected Oldies market to be kinda unforgiving like G1's are. kdjfkjsd-

Okay, they won't be exalted, but I would really like them to start getting to people that would appreciate them.

Thank you for pinging the ODCA for me, very much appreciate it. ; v ; @Alyxsandre

@Catfeather

I would like a bit more for the unbred, but if no one else offers I might come back around, I'll let you know.

@Synthsational

I would be down for that, I'll set up a PA in a bit.
Wow, I wasn't expecting to come back to these responses, my bad. ; v ; I expected Oldies market to be kinda unforgiving like G1's are. kdjfkjsd-

Okay, they won't be exalted, but I would really like them to start getting to people that would appreciate them.

Thank you for pinging the ODCA for me, very much appreciate it. ; v ; @Alyxsandre

@Catfeather

I would like a bit more for the unbred, but if no one else offers I might come back around, I'll let you know.

@Synthsational

I would be down for that, I'll set up a PA in a bit.
@kirathekat

I will be selling the 7 digit to Synthsational since they had posted first, sorry. ; - ;
@kirathekat

I will be selling the 7 digit to Synthsational since they had posted first, sorry. ; - ;
@Kikatzu

Would you be interested in pre-leveled fodder in exchange for Honey? I don't have enough to equal 3500g, but I can offer 40 level 7 dragons?
@Kikatzu

Would you be interested in pre-leveled fodder in exchange for Honey? I don't have enough to equal 3500g, but I can offer 40 level 7 dragons?
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
@Birdsofwax

I would be interested in leveled fodder, but 40 wouldn't be enough sadly.

I could discount a mix of fodder (leveled or not), items or currency if that makes it easier ?

With 40 lvl 7 fodder, I would value the group at like 500g
@Birdsofwax

I would be interested in leveled fodder, but 40 wouldn't be enough sadly.

I could discount a mix of fodder (leveled or not), items or currency if that makes it easier ?

With 40 lvl 7 fodder, I would value the group at like 500g
1 2 3