Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | XXX Breeder and Collector Network
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 92 93
Hey there!

I have not been able to find a Female Amethyst (or two) that are UNRELATED to my two males:

Sirus (#71953918) and Kokopelli (#72017433).

If you have a female Amethyst available, or can breed one, I would be very grateful. Thanks!
Hey there!

I have not been able to find a Female Amethyst (or two) that are UNRELATED to my two males:

Sirus (#71953918) and Kokopelli (#72017433).

If you have a female Amethyst available, or can breed one, I would be very grateful. Thanks!
69932d2e7ff53ca0009f60fc745738a3ef03f4a5.png
@RootsForLeaves, Yeah I am!

I am available for breeding!

The dragons I have:
- XXX Ice Wildclaw Pair
- XXY Shale Wildclaw Pair
- XXX Splash Wildclaw Pair
- XXY Maize Wildclaw Pair
- XXX Rose Wildclaw Pair
- XXX Moon Wildclaw Pair
- XXY Stone Wildclaw/Pearlcatcher Pair
- XXX Pistachio Wildclaw/Skydance Pair
- XXY Carrot Nocturne/Mirror Pair
- Single XXX Crimson Wildclaw
- Single XXX Blood Wildclaw

Rules/Information:
1. Simply request some hatchlings by sending me a letter
2. Prices are cheepish, not crazy expensive, but be prepared to pay fairly
3. May edit this post
4. If you want to breed one of your own dragons with mine, that is okay but they will be bred on my nest!

Here are my pairs of dragons if you’re interested: https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/496953/1953519/1
@RootsForLeaves, Yeah I am!

I am available for breeding!

The dragons I have:
- XXX Ice Wildclaw Pair
- XXY Shale Wildclaw Pair
- XXX Splash Wildclaw Pair
- XXY Maize Wildclaw Pair
- XXX Rose Wildclaw Pair
- XXX Moon Wildclaw Pair
- XXY Stone Wildclaw/Pearlcatcher Pair
- XXX Pistachio Wildclaw/Skydance Pair
- XXY Carrot Nocturne/Mirror Pair
- Single XXX Crimson Wildclaw
- Single XXX Blood Wildclaw

Rules/Information:
1. Simply request some hatchlings by sending me a letter
2. Prices are cheepish, not crazy expensive, but be prepared to pay fairly
3. May edit this post
4. If you want to breed one of your own dragons with mine, that is okay but they will be bred on my nest!

Here are my pairs of dragons if you’re interested: https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/496953/1953519/1
Untitled_Artwork.png

@AyamCemani

If you are looking for a mate for your XXX Wildclaw, i have a XXX sanguine WC and a XXX blood Coatl that i can breed and try for a XXX blood for you. Just let me know if you want me to put them on a nest...they're able to breed in two more days.
@AyamCemani

If you are looking for a mate for your XXX Wildclaw, i have a XXX sanguine WC and a XXX blood Coatl that i can breed and try for a XXX blood for you. Just let me know if you want me to put them on a nest...they're able to breed in two more days.
QJCw8yd.png

thenamelessclan.png
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
Hello @RootsforLeaves could you please expand on what you mean by "large number" of XXX dragon pairs specializing in 1 color with unrelated pairs?

Practically I have few Ice XXX across different modern breeds and mostly geared toward limited and rare genes but I would not call the following a large number:
4f 2m imp, 2f wildclaw, 1f 1m skydancers, 1m coalt, 1f snapper, 1f ridgeback. 1f guardian, 1f 1m fae, 1m spiral

all are unrelated but technically none are pairs? Or at least I don't see them as such, not sure if it's worth mentioning but if someone wants to suggest a pair on this to search for a specific gene combination

Side note I saw you have no lightning nests in the ping list, for 5kt and 1-6 day notice (depending on when my nest will hatch) I can be available to rent it out
Hello @RootsforLeaves could you please expand on what you mean by "large number" of XXX dragon pairs specializing in 1 color with unrelated pairs?

Practically I have few Ice XXX across different modern breeds and mostly geared toward limited and rare genes but I would not call the following a large number:
4f 2m imp, 2f wildclaw, 1f 1m skydancers, 1m coalt, 1f snapper, 1f ridgeback. 1f guardian, 1f 1m fae, 1m spiral

all are unrelated but technically none are pairs? Or at least I don't see them as such, not sure if it's worth mentioning but if someone wants to suggest a pair on this to search for a specific gene combination

Side note I saw you have no lightning nests in the ping list, for 5kt and 1-6 day notice (depending on when my nest will hatch) I can be available to rent it out
v886aA7.png 6YousWl.pnghzM3Sr2.pngL74Jfbv.png F7omzdo.png 0HBKL8H.png
dEe2UrM.png
uPNWHgD.png
0vW8aup.png
Hi there c: Not sure if I'm right here, but I've got a xxx orca rescue in my lair and am now looking for a forever home for him... Maybe you know someone who would be interested or maybe you've got a pinglist. It would be pwyw... I'd be glad if I didn't have to exalt him c: [center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71093382][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/710934/71093382_350.png[/img][/url] Genes might not be a perfect fit, but he's got potential [emoji=unicorn size=1] [morphology=2149679][/center]
Hi there c: Not sure if I'm right here, but I've got a xxx orca rescue in my lair and am now looking for a forever home for him... Maybe you know someone who would be interested or maybe you've got a pinglist. It would be pwyw... I'd be glad if I didn't have to exalt him c:

71093382_350.png

Genes might not be a perfect fit, but he's got potential

Triple
@slyvir Hello! I would love to put you down as an XXX Ice breeder! It sounds like you have a plentiful number of them and could produce two unrelated hatches if someone were looking to buy a pair.

Honestly, what I'd really like is to find someone with the technical expertise to make a spreadsheet allowing people to add themselves so they can easily advertise what colors they can breed. But thus far I have yet to find anyone who can do that! So until then I'm doing the best I can with just posts on the front page!

I will happily add you to the nest list! Thank you! It can be so hard to find a nest to rent when you just need the eyes a certain color! Thank you!
@slyvir Hello! I would love to put you down as an XXX Ice breeder! It sounds like you have a plentiful number of them and could produce two unrelated hatches if someone were looking to buy a pair.

Honestly, what I'd really like is to find someone with the technical expertise to make a spreadsheet allowing people to add themselves so they can easily advertise what colors they can breed. But thus far I have yet to find anyone who can do that! So until then I'm doing the best I can with just posts on the front page!

I will happily add you to the nest list! Thank you! It can be so hard to find a nest to rent when you just need the eyes a certain color! Thank you!
@RootsforLeaves

I'm a wiz when it comes to spreadsheets! ^^ Would something similar to my Hatchery Spreadsheet work?

[LINK]

With some modifications... I'm thinking 1 sheet with all 177 colors, users can add their name to that color if they have a breeding pair?

A 2nd tab could list users who are willing to nest for the different eye types!

What do you think? Any ideas? c:
Edit: Had some spare time, so I threw together an example~ [LINK]

(Been playing around with the idea of making a Discord server too, but wasn't sure how much interest there might be...)
@RootsforLeaves

I'm a wiz when it comes to spreadsheets! ^^ Would something similar to my Hatchery Spreadsheet work?

[LINK]

With some modifications... I'm thinking 1 sheet with all 177 colors, users can add their name to that color if they have a breeding pair?

A 2nd tab could list users who are willing to nest for the different eye types!

What do you think? Any ideas? c:
Edit: Had some spare time, so I threw together an example~ [LINK]

(Been playing around with the idea of making a Discord server too, but wasn't sure how much interest there might be...)
Snowsquall Floracat Flight-rising-hatchery-button.gif 6jjZox.png

StarNovas.gif
Kotori
she/her • 30
Timid

1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 92 93