Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S/T] lair purge | dragons for t/g/wl
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@fyi

For now, alas, out of my price range; however, like I said, I'll happily take Temper!
@fyi

For now, alas, out of my price range; however, like I said, I'll happily take Temper!
knhLXgs.png
@Div3rge
i'll send a cr! :D
@Div3rge
i'll send a cr! :D
poem shop
writing prompts
@fyi

TY!
@fyi

TY!
knhLXgs.png
Is there any kind of haggling method I can use for Agama? Are there any items that you want that I might have? I looked at the wishlist but couldn’t immediately see anything. Would it also be possible for me to split the payment between items and gems? I’m not sure if I have enough items that’ll be worth 900 gems altogether.
Edit: I bought the other two that I wanted, which just leaves Agama.
Is there any kind of haggling method I can use for Agama? Are there any items that you want that I might have? I looked at the wishlist but couldn’t immediately see anything. Would it also be possible for me to split the payment between items and gems? I’m not sure if I have enough items that’ll be worth 900 gems altogether.
Edit: I bought the other two that I wanted, which just leaves Agama.
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png
@PinkRose06
mixed payment is totally welcome! i'll take a look at any retired/old fest stuff you have, as well as breed changes/genes/etc. i'd be willing to go down to 1kg in value for all three of them together.

edit: seeing as you just bought shiraz and the earth primal, i can do 800g in value for agama if you want them :P
@PinkRose06
mixed payment is totally welcome! i'll take a look at any retired/old fest stuff you have, as well as breed changes/genes/etc. i'd be willing to go down to 1kg in value for all three of them together.

edit: seeing as you just bought shiraz and the earth primal, i can do 800g in value for agama if you want them :P
poem shop
writing prompts
@/fyi

I have some items from the 2019 festivals onwards (2019-2020 standards, a lot of emblems, a Fire, Arcane, and Wind halo, the 2019-2020 gem guardians, and most of the items from 2020-2021 so far), four Nocturne breed changes, and other NotN stuff from 2019 and 2020. Would any of those interest you? I have at least one of every element for the standards, emblems, and gem guardians.
@/fyi

I have some items from the 2019 festivals onwards (2019-2020 standards, a lot of emblems, a Fire, Arcane, and Wind halo, the 2019-2020 gem guardians, and most of the items from 2020-2021 so far), four Nocturne breed changes, and other NotN stuff from 2019 and 2020. Would any of those interest you? I have at least one of every element for the standards, emblems, and gem guardians.
@PinkRose06
i'm definitely interested in a noc scroll (lah 45g), need one for my hibden lol. the halos as well, but not much else i'm afraid.
just checked up on the ah prices - lah is 250g for the fire, 200g for the arcane, 110g for the wind. i'd be willing to do those+195g?
@PinkRose06
i'm definitely interested in a noc scroll (lah 45g), need one for my hibden lol. the halos as well, but not much else i'm afraid.
just checked up on the ah prices - lah is 250g for the fire, 200g for the arcane, 110g for the wind. i'd be willing to do those+195g?
poem shop
writing prompts
Sounds good! I’ll start the CR shortly!
Sounds good! I’ll start the CR shortly!
!
!
poem shop
writing prompts
!
!
poem shop