Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Plushie Pandemonium- Closing
1 2 3 4
Ohh goodness, I hope your future plans go well! A friend of mine has absolutely fallen in love with your skeleton pair, would he be able to get them or buy them off you as he was not subscribed to this thread? His user is @thingwithwings

Take care!
Ohh goodness, I hope your future plans go well! A friend of mine has absolutely fallen in love with your skeleton pair, would he be able to get them or buy them off you as he was not subscribed to this thread? His user is @thingwithwings

Take care!
@FloofyBunny
Sorry, but they were already taken. I do have a remaining Pistachio XXX however.

@RussetDown
Sent the pair to them!
@FloofyBunny
Sorry, but they were already taken. I do have a remaining Pistachio XXX however.

@RussetDown
Sent the pair to them!
candle-smol.png
@CorvidCryptid Hey! Bought a baby a while ago from the skeleton category and was wondering if I could be added to the general pinglist? I’m a sucker for patchy babies, and xxx dergs, plus, some of these would be perfect for fandergs
@CorvidCryptid Hey! Bought a baby a while ago from the skeleton category and was wondering if I could be added to the general pinglist? I’m a sucker for patchy babies, and xxx dergs, plus, some of these would be perfect for fandergs
Grab Bags!
@Iamtheplague
Very sorry, but we’re closing shop. All the pairs were sent to new owners earlier this month.
@Iamtheplague
Very sorry, but we’re closing shop. All the pairs were sent to new owners earlier this month.
candle-smol.png
@CorvidCryptid well damn, that's ok though! I hope you have luck with whatever else you end up doing in the future
@CorvidCryptid well damn, that's ok though! I hope you have luck with whatever else you end up doing in the future
Grab Bags!
1 2 3 4