Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Plushie Pandemonium- Closing
1 2 3 4
@kwozmotis
sorry for not getting back sooner, of course you can!
@kwozmotis
sorry for not getting back sooner, of course you can!
candle-smol.png
@Lukaya , @teimywimey , @bardcollege, @RussetDown, @SilverRipple, @kwozmotis [center][color=purple][size = 6]~~~~~[emoji=book size=1]~~~~~[/size][/color][/center] [center][size=7][font=gabriola][color = pink]Hey friends! I have recently forgot to tell you that I added a hatchling from [/color][color=brown]Cheeky Chocolates[/color][color=pink] and lowered the price of the previous set of babies to be a little more affordable! Hopefully you can buy them! Also please tell me if my prices are too high for my breeding pairs. Thank you in advance for your feedback. [/color][/font][/size][/center]
@Lukaya , @teimywimey , @bardcollege, @RussetDown, @SilverRipple, @kwozmotis
~~~~~~~~~~
Hey friends! I have recently forgot to tell you that I added a hatchling from Cheeky Chocolates and lowered the price of the previous set of babies to be a little more affordable! Hopefully you can buy them! Also please tell me if my prices are too high for my breeding pairs. Thank you in advance for your feedback.
candle-smol.png
bump!
bump!
candle-smol.png
@Lukaya , @teimywimey , @bardcollege, @RussetDown, @SilverRipple, @kwozmotis, @jaywalker , @DrShadowCipher , @xxDoxxie, @jianghu , @LaughingMagician
Hello pinglist peeps, I have pinged today as we have 2 nests of kids awaiting adoption! Take a look on the front page for more! Surprisingly, the Simple Skeletons had a nest of three uncommon girls! They've had 6 females so far, with no male kids, how strange! We also have a nest from Midnight Mysteries, so come on down and adopt some children!

On another note, We're hiring nests for pairs to be sent over, and a long time partner to make us breeding cards! Ping if interested in either role, and if you want to make some cool breeding cards, please send some examples in DM along with your rates for each card
@Lukaya , @teimywimey , @bardcollege, @RussetDown, @SilverRipple, @kwozmotis, @jaywalker , @DrShadowCipher , @xxDoxxie, @jianghu , @LaughingMagician
Hello pinglist peeps, I have pinged today as we have 2 nests of kids awaiting adoption! Take a look on the front page for more! Surprisingly, the Simple Skeletons had a nest of three uncommon girls! They've had 6 females so far, with no male kids, how strange! We also have a nest from Midnight Mysteries, so come on down and adopt some children!

On another note, We're hiring nests for pairs to be sent over, and a long time partner to make us breeding cards! Ping if interested in either role, and if you want to make some cool breeding cards, please send some examples in DM along with your rates for each card
candle-smol.png
@IronPen

Hey all!
I'm closing up hatchery, as I have joined a little squad for XXX pairs!
so my offer to you is, that you can have anyone in my current plushie pandemonium hatchery tabs, that is the pairs, babies and projects, all for absolutely free!
Come and claim your free babies, I need to get rid
@IronPen

Hey all!
I'm closing up hatchery, as I have joined a little squad for XXX pairs!
so my offer to you is, that you can have anyone in my current plushie pandemonium hatchery tabs, that is the pairs, babies and projects, all for absolutely free!
Come and claim your free babies, I need to get rid
candle-smol.png
@CorvidCryptid aaaah really? ;_;

Could i snag this pretty lady? #69034698
@CorvidCryptid aaaah really? ;_;

Could i snag this pretty lady? #69034698
~~1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif~
» female | italian | fr time +9
» Wishlist| Sale tab
» 20kt hatchery| Food bank
» One day i'll finish this signature
@xxDoxxie
sent!
@xxDoxxie
sent!
candle-smol.png
May I nab the Cheeky Chocolates pair?
May I nab the Cheeky Chocolates pair?
Half an Egg Challenge
Cheap, Derpy Art
The Spear Games (Day 2)

LJfZA40.pngmlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png

70662466p.png Velrosan2023.png

@DrShadowCipher
Yup!
@DrShadowCipher
Yup!
candle-smol.png
May I please grab the Perfect Pistachios Pair?

I wish you luck on your journeys!
May I please grab the Perfect Pistachios Pair?

I wish you luck on your journeys!
tRvB8Xn.pngmlHpBMC.pngOpsaecN.png
1 2 3 4