Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Gen2 Veils - tree/plant Veils /Mar20
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18
@NeveFox
Just saw your edit about the skins. I most likely am interested, because I am a pack rat and like to have one of everything I can get my grabby little hands on. With that said, I need to take my dog for a walk, so I will get back to you about their values a bit later. Hope that's okay :).
@NeveFox
Just saw your edit about the skins. I most likely am interested, because I am a pack rat and like to have one of everything I can get my grabby little hands on. With that said, I need to take my dog for a walk, so I will get back to you about their values a bit later. Hope that's okay :).
H5wuRUy.png
From my rotting body,
flowers shall grow
and I am in them,
and that is eternity.
- Edvard Munch
Bioluminescent

No worries about time! The secondary range is large, yes, which is why I am going to do my best to get either Mariana or Ellwoodi now! But I also want to see the future hatches :)

Yeah! Thank you so much for doing all that research and math, I appreciate it. I'd agree that the prices are abnormally low, so I'd love if we could go with let's say, 760g for all 6 apparel pieces?

I'll take a look at my familiars but I probably won't have any doubles and I am also a pack rat who would typically hoard all of this but I just- I want that veilspun so much.

I'll grind coli for awhile soon!
@Dewberry

No worries about time! The secondary range is large, yes, which is why I am going to do my best to get either Mariana or Ellwoodi now! But I also want to see the future hatches :)

Yeah! Thank you so much for doing all that research and math, I appreciate it. I'd agree that the prices are abnormally low, so I'd love if we could go with let's say, 760g for all 6 apparel pieces?

I'll take a look at my familiars but I probably won't have any doubles and I am also a pack rat who would typically hoard all of this but I just- I want that veilspun so much.

I'll grind coli for awhile soon!

vistafestival_5.png

NeveFox | She/Her
18 | +2 FR | Bi

ToxrvHn.gif
~~~~~~~

gfCdYdH.gif
40328048.png
@NeveFox
Well, in that case I'll make sure to ping you whether or not you buy any dragons right now :). Fun fact - since Mariana and Ellwoodi are from two different gen1 pairs, they are unrelated and can be bred together for more snowy tree dragons :D.

760 gems sounds okay to me.

Accent: Cherry Dryad Lotus - 100g or 149500t (~115g)
Accent: Sol Wisher - 25g or 40000t (~31g)
Accent: Raiments of Jupiter - 170g or 300kt (~231g)
Accent: Ember Plumes - 107g or 500kt (~385g)

That's a LAH value of 402 gems, so let's say they're worth 540 gems? And then with the 6 items at 760g, you'd be missing 200 gems or 260kt. How does that sound to you?

As for the Coliseum, good luck! I've spent a fair bit of time there, but I've only gotten one Flecks gene. The rest I bought or traded for :D.
@NeveFox
Well, in that case I'll make sure to ping you whether or not you buy any dragons right now :). Fun fact - since Mariana and Ellwoodi are from two different gen1 pairs, they are unrelated and can be bred together for more snowy tree dragons :D.

760 gems sounds okay to me.

Accent: Cherry Dryad Lotus - 100g or 149500t (~115g)
Accent: Sol Wisher - 25g or 40000t (~31g)
Accent: Raiments of Jupiter - 170g or 300kt (~231g)
Accent: Ember Plumes - 107g or 500kt (~385g)

That's a LAH value of 402 gems, so let's say they're worth 540 gems? And then with the 6 items at 760g, you'd be missing 200 gems or 260kt. How does that sound to you?

As for the Coliseum, good luck! I've spent a fair bit of time there, but I've only gotten one Flecks gene. The rest I bought or traded for :D.
H5wuRUy.png
From my rotting body,
flowers shall grow
and I am in them,
and that is eternity.
- Edvard Munch
Bioluminescent

I KNOW THEY CAN BE BRED I WAS LOOKING AT THAT AND CRYING ON THE INSIDE BECAUSE I CAN'T GET BOTH!!! Their babies are soooo pretty !! I'm seriously about to buy some gems you are tempting me so much-

Yeah that all sounds great! Thank you very much. If I'm at 1,300...hmm...okay okay I'm gonna buy some gems hang on a little bit and I will get back with you. Please reserve Marianna for me!
@Dewberry

I KNOW THEY CAN BE BRED I WAS LOOKING AT THAT AND CRYING ON THE INSIDE BECAUSE I CAN'T GET BOTH!!! Their babies are soooo pretty !! I'm seriously about to buy some gems you are tempting me so much-

Yeah that all sounds great! Thank you very much. If I'm at 1,300...hmm...okay okay I'm gonna buy some gems hang on a little bit and I will get back with you. Please reserve Marianna for me!

vistafestival_5.png

NeveFox | She/Her
18 | +2 FR | Bi

ToxrvHn.gif
~~~~~~~

gfCdYdH.gif
40328048.png
@NeveFox
Ha ha :D! I may or may not spend my free time foreseeing the progeny of the dragons I have for sale. Glad to see I'm not the only one who does that :D.

I will continue breeding these pairs, and I might even make more with similar colours (though I am thinking I could go with Wasp and Bee instead for a bit of a change). So there will definitely be chances to get a mate for Mariana, either from me or from another breeder :).

I've taken Mariana off the AH. I named her after the black spruce, a species of spruce. Though admittedly there are different cultivars in that species (from what google tells me) and the colours are all over the place, so might not be the most exact match colour-wise. All that being said, I will send over a Scroll of Renaming, too, so you can rename her to whatever you like :).
@NeveFox
Ha ha :D! I may or may not spend my free time foreseeing the progeny of the dragons I have for sale. Glad to see I'm not the only one who does that :D.

I will continue breeding these pairs, and I might even make more with similar colours (though I am thinking I could go with Wasp and Bee instead for a bit of a change). So there will definitely be chances to get a mate for Mariana, either from me or from another breeder :).

I've taken Mariana off the AH. I named her after the black spruce, a species of spruce. Though admittedly there are different cultivars in that species (from what google tells me) and the colours are all over the place, so might not be the most exact match colour-wise. All that being said, I will send over a Scroll of Renaming, too, so you can rename her to whatever you like :).
H5wuRUy.png
From my rotting body,
flowers shall grow
and I am in them,
and that is eternity.
- Edvard Munch
Bioluminescent

Okay so, I have a deal to make with you, currently I now have 2,219 gems. If I buy Mariana strictly with gems, that's 1,500. I would have 719g left over.

Would you accept the apparel and skins combined + the 200g for Ellwoodii?

I like the name Mariana, but I might research something to change it to, I'll definitely keep it in the tree family though because I love that idea!
@Dewberry

Okay so, I have a deal to make with you, currently I now have 2,219 gems. If I buy Mariana strictly with gems, that's 1,500. I would have 719g left over.

Would you accept the apparel and skins combined + the 200g for Ellwoodii?

I like the name Mariana, but I might research something to change it to, I'll definitely keep it in the tree family though because I love that idea!

vistafestival_5.png

NeveFox | She/Her
18 | +2 FR | Bi

ToxrvHn.gif
~~~~~~~

gfCdYdH.gif
40328048.png
@NeveFox
Yes, that sounds good to me :). I'll start the CR and send them over with two renaming scrolls.

Sure thing. Once it's your dragon, you are free to do with it as you wish. Just figured I'd let you know what it's about :D. As for Ellwoodii, he's named after a Cypress cultivar though google images offers some photos where it's a deeper colour.
@NeveFox
Yes, that sounds good to me :). I'll start the CR and send them over with two renaming scrolls.

Sure thing. Once it's your dragon, you are free to do with it as you wish. Just figured I'd let you know what it's about :D. As for Ellwoodii, he's named after a Cypress cultivar though google images offers some photos where it's a deeper colour.
H5wuRUy.png
From my rotting body,
flowers shall grow
and I am in them,
and that is eternity.
- Edvard Munch
Bioluminescent

I'm going to keep his name as it is, I love it a lot, and I just clicked through that site!
It was really interesting. I personally love botany type stuff so any kind of biology involving trees, flowers, or even weeds is intriguing. The Cypress trees are soooo pretty!
@Dewberry

I'm going to keep his name as it is, I love it a lot, and I just clicked through that site!
It was really interesting. I personally love botany type stuff so any kind of biology involving trees, flowers, or even weeds is intriguing. The Cypress trees are soooo pretty!

vistafestival_5.png

NeveFox | She/Her
18 | +2 FR | Bi

ToxrvHn.gif
~~~~~~~

gfCdYdH.gif
40328048.png
Those green and white ones are stunning! Unfortunately these pretty babs are super expensive for me, but could you please add me to the pinglist for the future? Thanks so much!
Those green and white ones are stunning! Unfortunately these pretty babs are super expensive for me, but could you please add me to the pinglist for the future? Thanks so much!
+2 FR time
he/they
@NeveFox
Oh, I totally get what you mean! I love trees and plants! Admittedly I can't say I know much about them and instead of a green thumb I seem to have a black one as most plants I get I somehow end up killing :(. Luckily, the internet is a big help nowadays in finding out how to treat a plant properly. Plus, all those pretty pictures you can find there, especially now in winter when most plants outside are asleep.

Oh, while I'm at it, since you said you find botany stuff interesting, there's this old thread in FRD that involves both botany and Nature flight and might be a fun read. I think. Though maybe I just want to spread awareness that Nature flight isn't all about tree-hugging hippies, contrary to how I might make it seem :D. Warning - in the imgur folder linked there are some photos with blurred out curse words.

@xXIceWolfXx
I've added you to the pinglists for the first two pairs. Thanks for the nice words and see you in the future :)!
@NeveFox
Oh, I totally get what you mean! I love trees and plants! Admittedly I can't say I know much about them and instead of a green thumb I seem to have a black one as most plants I get I somehow end up killing :(. Luckily, the internet is a big help nowadays in finding out how to treat a plant properly. Plus, all those pretty pictures you can find there, especially now in winter when most plants outside are asleep.

Oh, while I'm at it, since you said you find botany stuff interesting, there's this old thread in FRD that involves both botany and Nature flight and might be a fun read. I think. Though maybe I just want to spread awareness that Nature flight isn't all about tree-hugging hippies, contrary to how I might make it seem :D. Warning - in the imgur folder linked there are some photos with blurred out curse words.

@xXIceWolfXx
I've added you to the pinglists for the first two pairs. Thanks for the nice words and see you in the future :)!
H5wuRUy.png
From my rotting body,
flowers shall grow
and I am in them,
and that is eternity.
- Edvard Munch
Bioluminescent