Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Gen2 Veils - tree/plant Veils /Mar20
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18
@Dewberry oh these are so pretty! I can't afford one rn but I would like to stay on the pinglist for the snowy Veils
@Dewberry oh these are so pretty! I can't afford one rn but I would like to stay on the pinglist for the snowy Veils
aaa1NMKd2y.png
aaaLDICVbr.gif
@Silverbolt1159
I've added you to all three pinglists. Thanks for showing interest in my dragons :).
@Silverbolt1159
I've added you to all three pinglists. Thanks for showing interest in my dragons :).
H5wuRUy.png
From my rotting body,
flowers shall grow
and I am in them,
and that is eternity.
- Edvard Munch
Bioluminescent
Could I please stay on the pinglist?
@Cometflower
I've added you to the pinglists for the snowy Veilspun pairs. Please, let me know if you perhaps weren't interested in all three pairs.

And sorry for being so weird about the pings. I've never done an interest check like the one I did in Dragon Share and I wasn't sure if I should just keep using the pinglist from the interest check for each new nest or if interest check pinglists are pretty much meant just for that first hatch.
@Cometflower
I've added you to the pinglists for the snowy Veilspun pairs. Please, let me know if you perhaps weren't interested in all three pairs.

And sorry for being so weird about the pings. I've never done an interest check like the one I did in Dragon Share and I wasn't sure if I should just keep using the pinglist from the interest check for each new nest or if interest check pinglists are pretty much meant just for that first hatch.
H5wuRUy.png
From my rotting body,
flowers shall grow
and I am in them,
and that is eternity.
- Edvard Munch
Bioluminescent

God I am so in love. Marianna and Ellwoodi are heart-stoppingly beautiful. I literally dropped my jaw when I saw them. Unfortunately, there is no way I have enough currency to afford them. Could you please add me to all three pinglists? And do you have a wishlist or something so maybe I might have items to trade?
@Dewberry

God I am so in love. Marianna and Ellwoodi are heart-stoppingly beautiful. I literally dropped my jaw when I saw them. Unfortunately, there is no way I have enough currency to afford them. Could you please add me to all three pinglists? And do you have a wishlist or something so maybe I might have items to trade?

vistafestival_5.png

NeveFox | She/Her
18 | +2 FR | Bi

ToxrvHn.gif
~~~~~~~

gfCdYdH.gif
40328048.png
@NeveFox
Aww, thank you for the kind words! It always makes me happy when people like dragons I've bred. Makes me feel like my taste in dragons isn't totally wacky :D.

I've added you to the pinglists :). And, as I've said to other before, the prices will definitely be going down. How fast depends on how quickly others will breed gem-gened Veils with Flecks and what prices they will list them at.

I have no wishlist, sadly. I keep on thinking I should make one, but then I never do. Generally speaking, I like to have one of each of the festival things, and I was gone for about a year and a half, I think (I have the Crystalline Gala 2018 items and then came back in time for Rockbreaker's Ceremony 2019), so I'd be interested in items from the time I was away.

Eggs are also cool, and I wouldn't say no to Eliminates, since I can always use/sell those.

I'm also currently looking for the Flecks gene. Coliseum is mean and won't drop it for me :(.

As for other things, I'm generally not that interested in treasure marketplace apparel or Coliseum familiars/apparel, since I live in the Coliseum, but if you have fodder apparel, I'd accept it at the current fodder apparel value. I can always use apparel to throw at Baldwin.

If there is anything else you were interested in offering, feel free to send me a message or post here :).

Once NotN starts, I'd be interested in Nocturne eggs at whatever the LAH value will be at that point.
@NeveFox
Aww, thank you for the kind words! It always makes me happy when people like dragons I've bred. Makes me feel like my taste in dragons isn't totally wacky :D.

I've added you to the pinglists :). And, as I've said to other before, the prices will definitely be going down. How fast depends on how quickly others will breed gem-gened Veils with Flecks and what prices they will list them at.

I have no wishlist, sadly. I keep on thinking I should make one, but then I never do. Generally speaking, I like to have one of each of the festival things, and I was gone for about a year and a half, I think (I have the Crystalline Gala 2018 items and then came back in time for Rockbreaker's Ceremony 2019), so I'd be interested in items from the time I was away.

Eggs are also cool, and I wouldn't say no to Eliminates, since I can always use/sell those.

I'm also currently looking for the Flecks gene. Coliseum is mean and won't drop it for me :(.

As for other things, I'm generally not that interested in treasure marketplace apparel or Coliseum familiars/apparel, since I live in the Coliseum, but if you have fodder apparel, I'd accept it at the current fodder apparel value. I can always use apparel to throw at Baldwin.

If there is anything else you were interested in offering, feel free to send me a message or post here :).

Once NotN starts, I'd be interested in Nocturne eggs at whatever the LAH value will be at that point.
H5wuRUy.png
From my rotting body,
flowers shall grow
and I am in them,
and that is eternity.
- Edvard Munch
Bioluminescent
Ooo could I jump onto the pinglists for all the snowy veils please? They're lovely!
@Dewberry
Ooo could I jump onto the pinglists for all the snowy veils please? They're lovely!
tumblr_inline_nwaa38HCnH1rnmb7j_540.png
@Weathering
Aaaaand done. Thanks for stopping by and showing interest in my dragons :)!
@Weathering
Aaaaand done. Thanks for stopping by and showing interest in my dragons :)!
H5wuRUy.png
From my rotting body,
flowers shall grow
and I am in them,
and that is eternity.
- Edvard Munch
Bioluminescent
@Dewberry Ahhh! Of course! I heavily love your taste! I'll be happy to wait for more pretty babies of course, but I don't know if you'll hatch one just like Mariana again and she is absolutely speaking to me. I looked through my hoard and I have a few apparel pieces from the 2018 festivals, I don't know if you would be interested but I have: [columns][item=Spellwrought Shardhide][nextcol][item=Conflagrant Kilt][nextcol][item=Spellwrought Halo][nextcol][item=Contaminated Halo][nextcol][item=Thundercrack Cogspanner][nextcol][item=Cloak of the Cosmos][/columns] So if any of those strike your fancy we can pick how much it's worth? The AH Prices are kinda all over the place. Where in the coliseum can I grind for the Flecks gene? I will try to see if my luck is any better :) I don't have any eggs :( EDIT: I didn't even think about skins! I also have these from that time period if you're interested? [columns][skin=26637][nextcol][skin=26923][nextcol][skin=26930][nextcol][skin=27544][/columns]
@Dewberry

Ahhh! Of course! I heavily love your taste! I'll be happy to wait for more pretty babies of course, but I don't know if you'll hatch one just like Mariana again and she is absolutely speaking to me.

I looked through my hoard and I have a few apparel pieces from the 2018 festivals, I don't know if you would be interested but I have:
Spellwrought Shardhide Conflagrant Kilt Spellwrought Halo Contaminated Halo Thundercrack Cogspanner Cloak of the Cosmos

So if any of those strike your fancy we can pick how much it's worth? The AH Prices are kinda all over the place.

Where in the coliseum can I grind for the Flecks gene? I will try to see if my luck is any better :)

I don't have any eggs :(

EDIT: I didn't even think about skins! I also have these from that time period if you're interested?

vistafestival_5.png

NeveFox | She/Her
18 | +2 FR | Bi

ToxrvHn.gif
~~~~~~~

gfCdYdH.gif
40328048.png
@NeveFox
Hmmm... Let me check. Mariana's parents (here and here) have a primary range of 5 colours, secondary range of 31 colours and a tertiary range of 3 colours. So if the wing colour is the main thing, it might take a while for this pair to produce a close enough sibling.

Ellwoodii's parents actually have about the same chance of producing a similar-looking hatchling - primary range of 4 colours, a secondary range of 26 colours, tertiary range of 6 colours.

I have none of those, except the last one, since that's a Joxar recolour, but I wouldn't mind a double. I'm sure I could find something to do with it.

The AH prices do seem to be all over the place. I imagine that's the aftermath of the Veilspun release - people were listing items for dirt cheap to get the gems for breed-changes.

Going by lowest AH values both in gems and treasure (the treasure values have been converted to gems at a 1g:1300t ratio and written in brackets):
Spellwrought Shardhide - 90g or 117499t (~90g)
Conflagrant Kilt - 45g or 75kt (~58g)
Spellwrought Halo - 260g or 499999t (~385g)
Contaminated Halo - 75g or 50kt (~38g)
Thundercrack Cogspanner - 20g or 49000t (~38g)
Cloak of the Cosmos - 62g or 82000t (63g)
So a total of 515 gems worth, if going by the lowest values. That being said, I wouldn't mind going up in value and placing the whole bunch at around 700-800 gems, since the values are crazy right now and most of these are retired so I imagine the price is normally somewhat higher.

Does an evaluation of 700-800 gems sound good to you or would you value the whole 6-item package differently?

Oh, and I don't think I mentioned, but I am also interested in familiars from those festivals as well as Joxar recolours (I never seem to get those and I am about out of familiars to bond with).

I've heard that Harpy's Roost is a good place since it has 9 or so enemies that drop it, though I might be misremembering. If you look up Flecks in the Game Database and go to comments, there was information about the best venues. I think Blooming Grove was another good place, if you like easy one-hit Eliminate enemies.
@NeveFox
Hmmm... Let me check. Mariana's parents (here and here) have a primary range of 5 colours, secondary range of 31 colours and a tertiary range of 3 colours. So if the wing colour is the main thing, it might take a while for this pair to produce a close enough sibling.

Ellwoodii's parents actually have about the same chance of producing a similar-looking hatchling - primary range of 4 colours, a secondary range of 26 colours, tertiary range of 6 colours.

I have none of those, except the last one, since that's a Joxar recolour, but I wouldn't mind a double. I'm sure I could find something to do with it.

The AH prices do seem to be all over the place. I imagine that's the aftermath of the Veilspun release - people were listing items for dirt cheap to get the gems for breed-changes.

Going by lowest AH values both in gems and treasure (the treasure values have been converted to gems at a 1g:1300t ratio and written in brackets):
Spellwrought Shardhide - 90g or 117499t (~90g)
Conflagrant Kilt - 45g or 75kt (~58g)
Spellwrought Halo - 260g or 499999t (~385g)
Contaminated Halo - 75g or 50kt (~38g)
Thundercrack Cogspanner - 20g or 49000t (~38g)
Cloak of the Cosmos - 62g or 82000t (63g)
So a total of 515 gems worth, if going by the lowest values. That being said, I wouldn't mind going up in value and placing the whole bunch at around 700-800 gems, since the values are crazy right now and most of these are retired so I imagine the price is normally somewhat higher.

Does an evaluation of 700-800 gems sound good to you or would you value the whole 6-item package differently?

Oh, and I don't think I mentioned, but I am also interested in familiars from those festivals as well as Joxar recolours (I never seem to get those and I am about out of familiars to bond with).

I've heard that Harpy's Roost is a good place since it has 9 or so enemies that drop it, though I might be misremembering. If you look up Flecks in the Game Database and go to comments, there was information about the best venues. I think Blooming Grove was another good place, if you like easy one-hit Eliminate enemies.
H5wuRUy.png
From my rotting body,
flowers shall grow
and I am in them,
and that is eternity.
- Edvard Munch
Bioluminescent