Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | (H) XXY / Stained rare combo - cerise S
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@wolvykasu
Please nab me onto that pinglist :00
@wolvykasu
Please nab me onto that pinglist :00
@princessamidala
I will sure do, all autumn trails nest or only female ridgeback ?
(I also have a steel steel random pair. And my next pair that I'm almost at my gem goal will be a cerise cerise random )
@princessamidala
I will sure do, all autumn trails nest or only female ridgeback ?
(I also have a steel steel random pair. And my next pair that I'm almost at my gem goal will be a cerise cerise random )
Kasu's previous festival bundles
Kasu's everything shop
I also sell character designs here
@wolvykasu
Well--I meant the general pinglist. I edited my post in that forum, I saw there prices and it's a bit pricy for me so I'm not interested in them too much anymore. Thanks though!

(Edit: Though--I may come back to get a female ridgeback since...it's tempting lol)
@wolvykasu
Well--I meant the general pinglist. I edited my post in that forum, I saw there prices and it's a bit pricy for me so I'm not interested in them too much anymore. Thanks though!

(Edit: Though--I may come back to get a female ridgeback since...it's tempting lol)
@princessamidala
no worries, I'll add you to the general pinglist.
(or only the autumn trail one if I get a female ridge ? I'm a bit confused right now of the action that needs to be taken. pardon my french (litteraly))
@princessamidala
no worries, I'll add you to the general pinglist.
(or only the autumn trail one if I get a female ridge ? I'm a bit confused right now of the action that needs to be taken. pardon my french (litteraly))
Kasu's everything shop
@wolvykasu
No problem! I'm a bit confused too, I am not too sure of what you mean. If you mean if I want only a ridgeback female, yes, only ridgeback females if possible! (Personally prefer female ridgebacks more than males).
@wolvykasu
No problem! I'm a bit confused too, I am not too sure of what you mean. If you mean if I want only a ridgeback female, yes, only ridgeback females if possible! (Personally prefer female ridgebacks more than males).
@princessamidala

alright, I was wondering if you whether wanted to be on the 'all nests' pinglist or the 'autumn trails' pinglist with a specific criteria.

so I'll put you on the pings for the female ridgeback you would like to obtain only
@princessamidala

alright, I was wondering if you whether wanted to be on the 'all nests' pinglist or the 'autumn trails' pinglist with a specific criteria.

so I'll put you on the pings for the female ridgeback you would like to obtain only
Kasu's everything shop
@wolvykasu
Thanks <3
@wolvykasu
Thanks <3
@wolvykasu [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65541307][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/655414/65541307_350.png[/img][/url] I’m wanting to buy this one in treasure And please remove me from the pinglist
@wolvykasu
65541307_350.png
I’m wanting to buy this one in treasure
And please remove me from the pinglist
65423668.png 71821764.png 64806404.png Msd7ypN.png
reductions were made on older dragons
reductions were made on older dragons
Kasu's everything shop
All nests :
@LievreRiver @Airazon @dragonfrosts