Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | MANY G1s, 5-Digits and MORE | W: ART & G
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15
@hydde i think i'll pass on the accent (it's lovely but i'm poor haha) but i think i can do 850g for the boy!! would you be willing to hold him for me for one week?
@hydde i think i'll pass on the accent (it's lovely but i'm poor haha) but i think i can do 850g for the boy!! would you be willing to hold him for me for one week?
extra1.png
avery • 28 • they/she • bio codes
@elfmoss

Of course! I'll put a note in his bio c:
@elfmoss

Of course! I'll put a note in his bio c:
..... image.png
-.-
-

FR+10 | She/It | 23

-.-
Tumblr Blog | Skin Shop
--
-.- 01.png
@hydde i have won my roundsey dragon, so i am afraid i cannot buy cosmo-- but i do very much suggest you go with your thought of auctioning her as previously stated and to ping the ODCA to garner even more attention for her. set it up with a very high AB, maybe double what you're asking for, i feel like. obsidian is one of the most popular colours in this game.

give me a ping, if you do that, please! thank you!
@hydde i have won my roundsey dragon, so i am afraid i cannot buy cosmo-- but i do very much suggest you go with your thought of auctioning her as previously stated and to ping the ODCA to garner even more attention for her. set it up with a very high AB, maybe double what you're asking for, i feel like. obsidian is one of the most popular colours in this game.

give me a ping, if you do that, please! thank you!
act
imp inthusiast
he/him
please ping on reply
Wq7yxTc.gif
exchange
Nearku%2527s%2BDya.png
hatchbannersmall.png
@nearku

Oh gosh, thank you so much for this advice! Will do <3
@nearku

Oh gosh, thank you so much for this advice! Will do <3
..... image.png
-.-
-

FR+10 | She/It | 23

-.-
Tumblr Blog | Skin Shop
--
-.- 01.png
@hydde
Hello again! Thanks for the reply- Sorry for answering only now, I was out yesterday.

However, I need to cancel on my offer as I got IRL unexpected issues which will get me very busy in the incoming weeks and I dunno when it will calm down, so I don't wanna risk at all taking extra works.
I am so sorry about it, I was very excited myself 'cause maybe I was finally going to get my 5D male... Ugh, yet I will still try to save up on gems, perhaps I can save up enough to get the amount you're looking for him, but I doubt I'll reach that number soon and he will certainly be gone by then. I can only wish you a BIG good luck on selling him! ; v;/
@hydde
Hello again! Thanks for the reply- Sorry for answering only now, I was out yesterday.

However, I need to cancel on my offer as I got IRL unexpected issues which will get me very busy in the incoming weeks and I dunno when it will calm down, so I don't wanna risk at all taking extra works.
I am so sorry about it, I was very excited myself 'cause maybe I was finally going to get my 5D male... Ugh, yet I will still try to save up on gems, perhaps I can save up enough to get the amount you're looking for him, but I doubt I'll reach that number soon and he will certainly be gone by then. I can only wish you a BIG good luck on selling him! ; v;/
dc2b5f53d696ac4a5c23f0441cf6188fc1369977.png
Maya | Artist | FR+3

G1s | Old Dragons
Crocodiles Addict

DeviantArt - Twitter
Adopts Shop(Very Active)
Art Shop(WIP)
~Star my chonk bog! Give him bananas!
@Mayasacha

It's not a problem at all, hope everything works out for you <3
@Mayasacha

It's not a problem at all, hope everything works out for you <3
..... image.png
-.-
-

FR+10 | She/It | 23

-.-
Tumblr Blog | Skin Shop
--
-.- 01.png
@hydde hey!! can i have a price check on tsurai, mateo, and cerico? tysm!!!
@hydde hey!! can i have a price check on tsurai, mateo, and cerico? tysm!!!
@hydde it's me again, if you're open to selling Hacata's accent "Daughter of Time" I'd love to buy it for 900g if possible :0? Thank you, thank you!
@hydde it's me again, if you're open to selling Hacata's accent "Daughter of Time" I'd love to buy it for 900g if possible :0? Thank you, thank you!
@Verosa

Of course, please send a CR!
@Verosa

Of course, please send a CR!
..... image.png
-.-
-

FR+10 | She/It | 23

-.-
Tumblr Blog | Skin Shop
--
-.- 01.png
@sixcryingeyes

So sorry for a slow reply! They would be 1800G, 2000G and 2300G appropriately. Ready to haggle, especialy if you're buying "in bulk" :>
@sixcryingeyes

So sorry for a slow reply! They would be 1800G, 2000G and 2300G appropriately. Ready to haggle, especialy if you're buying "in bulk" :>
..... image.png
-.-
-

FR+10 | She/It | 23

-.-
Tumblr Blog | Skin Shop
--
-.- 01.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15