Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | MANY G1s, 5-Digits and MORE | W: ART & G
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
[center] [emoji=earth rune size=1][/center]

..... image.png
-.-
-

FR+10 | She/It | 23

-.-
Tumblr Blog | Skin Shop
--
-.- 01.png
@hydde Hey there, do you have a rough ballpark for this dragon? I might be interested in making art for you to fetch her, depending on your rough value :> [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50000800] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/500009/50000800_350.png[/img] [/url] My art examples can be found here: https://munchcatto.weebly.com/ Let me know whether or not you'd be interested! Even if not, I'd love a ping back to let me know :)
@hydde

Hey there, do you have a rough ballpark for this dragon?
I might be interested in making art for you to fetch her, depending on your rough value :>

50000800_350.png

My art examples can be found here:
https://munchcatto.weebly.com/

Let me know whether or not you'd be interested! Even if not, I'd love a ping back to let me know :)
STW9f2s.png
@Munchcatto

Hi! I would like approximatly 2300G for her, but I can haggle down a bit! I would also love to get your artwork as partial, maybe something like this or this with clean lineart and coloring, but with no shadows, just flats?
@Munchcatto

Hi! I would like approximatly 2300G for her, but I can haggle down a bit! I would also love to get your artwork as partial, maybe something like this or this with clean lineart and coloring, but with no shadows, just flats?
..... image.png
-.-
-

FR+10 | She/It | 23

-.-
Tumblr Blog | Skin Shop
--
-.- 01.png
@hydde

Can do! Would said artwork plus 500g be okay for you? :) Or would you prefer more pure?
@hydde

Can do! Would said artwork plus 500g be okay for you? :) Or would you prefer more pure?
STW9f2s.png
@Munchcatto

Ah, I would prefer a bit more pure, sorry!
@Munchcatto

Ah, I would prefer a bit more pure, sorry!
..... image.png
-.-
-

FR+10 | She/It | 23

-.-
Tumblr Blog | Skin Shop
--
-.- 01.png
@hydde

I'd usually price my busts around 2000g give or take, depending on finish and subject, so I thought it may have been fair ^^ But that's alright! Thanks for letting me know it doesn't work out, and have a nice day! :)
@hydde

I'd usually price my busts around 2000g give or take, depending on finish and subject, so I thought it may have been fair ^^ But that's alright! Thanks for letting me know it doesn't work out, and have a nice day! :)
STW9f2s.png
@hydde Hello! I am very interested in several of your beautiful G1’s and was wondering what the lowest would be on:
Vesilda
sisters 1&2
Cerico

Also I was wondering where I could find your wishlist, thank you! :)
@hydde Hello! I am very interested in several of your beautiful G1’s and was wondering what the lowest would be on:
Vesilda
sisters 1&2
Cerico

Also I was wondering where I could find your wishlist, thank you! :)
@Thymermaid

Hi! Vesilda and the sisters are not in ma lair anymore, I just didn't have the time to remove them from the highlights. Feel free to take a look at my lair & den though!

And I would like ~2300G for Cerico c:
@Thymermaid

Hi! Vesilda and the sisters are not in ma lair anymore, I just didn't have the time to remove them from the highlights. Feel free to take a look at my lair & den though!

And I would like ~2300G for Cerico c:
..... image.png
-.-
-

FR+10 | She/It | 23

-.-
Tumblr Blog | Skin Shop
--
-.- 01.png
@hydde what are you looking for for syrin and ellir?

Also would you be willing to go any lower for Cerico and you by any chance accept eggs?
@hydde what are you looking for for syrin and ellir?

Also would you be willing to go any lower for Cerico and you by any chance accept eggs?
@Thymermaid

~1200G for Syrin and ~2000G for Eilir I think. And yes to both c:
@Thymermaid

~1200G for Syrin and ~2000G for Eilir I think. And yes to both c:
..... image.png
-.-
-

FR+10 | She/It | 23

-.-
Tumblr Blog | Skin Shop
--
-.- 01.png