Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Last Chance Exalts [10kt/Free for New]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@TonoAlokei

Hey! Yes, you can still get one of these! I'd love to give you the Shadow/Shadow/Charcoal girl, the second one listed. Out of the three, she was the only one I was tempted to keep and I don't really want to exalt, xD. So I'd love for her to go with you! I'll send her over!
@TonoAlokei

Hey! Yes, you can still get one of these! I'd love to give you the Shadow/Shadow/Charcoal girl, the second one listed. Out of the three, she was the only one I was tempted to keep and I don't really want to exalt, xD. So I'd love for her to go with you! I'll send her over!
WyY8d71.png
Alright then, thank you! [emoji=guardian happy size=1]
Alright then, thank you!
n9sEhSB.png you can call me Qwil
there is no U anywhere in my username
nej6cGW.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png
8GgdVkW.png
[center][font=times new roman][size=7][u][i][b][color=gray][emoji=planet size=1]Friendly bump[emoji=planet size=1][/color][/b][/i][/u][/size][/font][/center]
Friendly bump
@Crwoe Hello! I'm new as of about a week ago, and I was wondering about getting Skylar, Frost Queen, or Star Berry? I'm in love with all of them, but I can't decide!
@Crwoe Hello! I'm new as of about a week ago, and I was wondering about getting Skylar, Frost Queen, or Star Berry? I'm in love with all of them, but I can't decide!
wind_shield_divider_4_by_starkindlerstudio-dajuqm3.png
@auritamoon

Hey! Unfortunately "Frost Queen" was sold, but I'd love to send you either of the other two. Which one are you more interested in?
@auritamoon

Hey! Unfortunately "Frost Queen" was sold, but I'd love to send you either of the other two. Which one are you more interested in?
WyY8d71.png
@Crwoe I think Star Berry would be lovely! I really love the Constellation gene and the mulberry colors. Thank you so much!
@Crwoe I think Star Berry would be lovely! I really love the Constellation gene and the mulberry colors. Thank you so much!
@auritamoon

Alrighty! Sending "Star Berry" over to you now! Enjoy!
@auritamoon

Alrighty! Sending "Star Berry" over to you now! Enjoy!
WyY8d71.png
@Crwoe Thank you so much!!
@Crwoe Thank you so much!!
Can I get on the ping list? Especially if Ospen and Shyrza have hatchlings, they're beautiful.
Can I get on the ping list? Especially if Ospen and Shyrza have hatchlings, they're beautiful.
G2Jgk6g.png
@WolfeyedWitch Heyo! Ospen & Shyrza actually just had a hatch! The babes aren't listed since I only list dragons that are in danger of being exalted. They only had two eggs, one hatchling of which I think I may keep, but the other is currently on the AH. This is her; [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59315442] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/593155/59315442_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] I do plan on nesting them again. I'll add you to the pinglist for them for the next round!
@WolfeyedWitch

Heyo! Ospen & Shyrza actually just had a hatch! The babes aren't listed since I only list dragons that are in danger of being exalted. They only had two eggs, one hatchling of which I think I may keep, but the other is currently on the AH.

This is her;
I do plan on nesting them again. I'll add you to the pinglist for them for the next round!
WyY8d71.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14